Super Deluxe Edition Packs

TheNakedGod
31 posts Last Pick at the Park
I know you have to ensure you sign in weekly to collect the weekly packs but is there a time limit on actually opening them? In other words could I save them to open at leisure providing I collect each week.

Thanks

Comments

• nickmack
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As long as you claim them, you don't need to open them straight away. Some people save all their packs until TOTY/TOTS or some other special event.
  • TheNakedGod
    nickmack wrote: »
    As long as you claim them, you don't need to open them straight away. Some people save all their packs until TOTY/TOTS or some other special event.

Thank you so much. I don't want to open yet but was worried about losing. I'll be sure to claim. Is there a limit how many can stay unopened.
  • nickmack
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Someone who saves all their packs might chime in, but I've never heard of such a limit.
  • Dan is Clutch
    27500 posts Player of the Year
    You have to open the super deluxe packs or they will disappear after a week.
  • TheNakedGod
    Ah now I'm confused Dan as this is contrary to Nickmack advice lol. So is this the case even when claimed?
  • Acer x
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Super deluxe packs have to be opened on a weekly basic. I think @nickmack was thinking of reward packs that you get from drafts etc.
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ah now I'm confused Dan as this is contrary to Nickmack advice lol. So is this the case even when claimed?
    Yes you'll lose them
  • TheNakedGod
    Thanks all. I. Better get opening then as received on 22 nd