I have 10k on an account i'm not going to use... watdo?

Mitchmeister
347 posts Sunday League Hero
It's my old account. Reward packs got me 10k in total... is it legal to transfer it to my other account that doesn't have access to web app later on?

Comments

• hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    It was at one time but I know people that got wiped for doing it.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    buy cheap golds for 500 and list em for 5-6k
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
  • Mitchmeister
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Both accounts are used from the same IP adress, i don't see why i should get in trouble... anyone i that can verify? Like a mod or something on the forum?
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something

Both accounts are used from the same IP adress, i don't see why i should get in trouble... anyone i that can verify? Like a mod or something on the forum?

I know someone that got wiped for this. Unlike your statement it's not an opinion it's a fact.
  • Mitchmeister

I know someone that got wiped for this. Unlike your statement it's not an opinion it's a fact.

Easy boii, thanks for the help.
  • ha032742
    35032 posts Moderator

Wouldn't recommend it even with a small amount as you're risking a ban/wipe plus it is against the EA TOS I believe. Just use it as a RTG account instead. I'm going to close the thread as hopefully your question has been answered.
This discussion has been closed.