No Web App access/New EST Date/No Market Access

VelbuoD
46 posts Park Captain
edited October 2016
Hi guys,

I play FUT since Fifa 13, had an amazing year in FUT 16 (lots of big players, TOTS, IFs, etc.), more than 1000 games played. I was unable to access my web app, so i get in contact with EA. First advisor told me that if i was not selected, i have to wait until the game will be released. I asked if this will change in case i pre-order the game and get the EA Access too and the answer was positive. So i got the EA access and pre-ordered the game.

Yesterday night i got the FIFA 17 trial, and i started to play. The game recognized me, i had the same level, already in a higher Division because of the last year results, so i went straight into FUT.

The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ started here: i did not received the loyalty packs (got only a bronze players pack), i can not use the market from the web application (it tells me to keep playing fut) and the EST date is now 2016 instead of 2012.

EA advisors have no idea how to fix that (only one guy told me that normally i have to get my packs after checking my profile), they just keep telling me that the packs are random, lol.

Did someone else has the same problem and had found an answer for it?
Post edited by VelbuoD on

Comments

• Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Same thing happened to a lot of people this and last year. From what i know there was no fix last time so don't get your hopes up. If it's the same in a week or two, you could try and annoy the EA advisers until they give you some gold packs. My old est date was Jan 2013, now I have to play with Feb 2016.
  • omarnyc
    4072 posts National Call-Up
    They didnt fix my est date or market acces, but i got my packs from an advisor
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same issues, no fix until now.
    Waiting for full release
  • I'm seriously starting to think in buying PES instead of this game full of bugs with zero support to solve problems. You call to support service, "wait 24h / we're working on it / post on the forum" are the prefab answers. NO solutions.

There are a lot, i say a LOT of bugs every year and they didn't even fix all, so many users get harmed in one way or another. Come on, EA!.

I'm ranting because I also have (not the first, not the last) est date bug, and whatever edition we have (standard to super deluxe) I'm assuming EA will NOT give us loyaltie or gift packs (I'm 2012 UT user). No way. No packs? REFUND!.
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    The PES support is next to non-existent so you wouldn't be making a huge upgrade. The game is also garbage on PC so if you are tired and done with FIFA just skip them both, because you will regret buying the other one. Just try the demo on steam and weep :joy:
  • VelbuoD
    46 posts Park Captain
    omarnyc wrote: »

Can you please tell me if this was on Fifa 16 or 17?
  • omarnyc
    4072 posts National Call-Up
    VelbuoD wrote: »
    omarnyc wrote: »

Can you please tell me if this was on Fifa 16 or 17?

• VelbuoD
    46 posts Park Captain
    Okay i got nothing in the end