Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad showoff thread

Comments

• JB
    1247 posts Professional
    JB wrote: »
    Nice to see a 4-3-3 flat, how is Nani/Lacazette? Looks really good @Blue_Saints .

I'm currently using this (built it now just cba getting a new picture):

17974213_10206723353922778_1334779443_n.png?oh=f67a60e0310750cb4e0a24c62357a164&oe=58F53627

Cavani seems really nice so far. Midfield and defence is perfect. Only player I don't like so far is Memphis. Anyone used Payet?

Cheers man, they're both solid
    Built the that team since the front three are untradeable and they've been decent so far.

@JB your team looks fantastic, how's that Cavani? Oh and NIF Depay was great for me, how many games have you used him?

Nice, how's Tolisso in the CCM? I've not used a H/H there before.

He's really good, finishing is as expected top notch, good dribbling, passing etc. Wish he had 4* skill! Just used him for 5 games so far but no goals or assists... Cavani has 4 and 1 and Di Maria 2 and 1, a disconnect in those 5 games though.

He's a decent box2box mid,good at Everything feels quite tall as well. I've considered swapping him for Gonalons to get a more balanced midfield.

Nice one mate, how much did he cost you? You should give him Another 5-10 games imo, Payet looks like a decent LM but not too sure about him at LW.

Yeah he's good I just prefer a high defensive work rate in there! I couldn't resist the stats of Cavani, he was 230k. Will try Depay some more for sure, I only win 50% of games in WL so need more time to see.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Nice to see a 4-3-3 flat, how is Nani/Lacazette? Looks really good Blue_Saints .

17974213_10206723353922778_1334779443_n.png?oh=f67a60e0310750cb4e0a24c62357a164&oe=58F53627

Cavani seems really nice so far. Midfield and defence is perfect. Only player I don't like so far is Memphis. Anyone used Payet?

Built the that team since the front three are untradeable and they've been decent so far.

JB your team looks fantastic, how's that Cavani? Oh and NIF Depay was great for me, how many games have you used him?

He's really good, finishing is as expected top notch, good dribbling, passing etc. Wish he had 4* skill! Just used him for 5 games so far but no goals or assists... Cavani has 4 and 1 and Di Maria 2 and 1, a disconnect in those 5 games though.

He's a decent box2box mid,good at Everything feels quite tall as well. I've considered swapping him for Gonalons to get a more balanced midfield.

Nice one mate, how much did he cost you? You should give him Another 5-10 games imo, Payet looks like a decent LM but not too sure about him at LW.

Yeah he's good I just prefer a high defensive work rate in there! I couldn't resist the stats of Cavani, he was 230k. Will try Depay some more for sure, I only win 50% of games in WL so need more time to see.

Me too, that's why I might bin him haha. Oh wow that's a steal for stats like that, enjoy.
  • JB
    1247 posts Professional
    Nice to see a 4-3-3 flat, how is Nani/Lacazette? Looks really good Blue_Saints .

JB your team looks fantastic, how's that Cavani? Oh and NIF Depay was great for me, how many games have you used him?

Me too, that's why I might bin him haha. Oh wow that's a steal for stats like that, enjoy.

Just scored a hattrick with my Tolisso wow haha. Cheers!
  • Halta002
    1107 posts Professional
    Finally I was able to afford Ronaldo :)

y0bVMmv.png

will change the formation for 41212(2) with kante as sub

• SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Already thinking about TOTS :D

545670757b1d73371fbcf71f33039d1d.PNG
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

Unreal
  • ha032742
    36261 posts Moderator
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

Going for something similar except SBC Luiz and TOTS Kante for the two Anderlecht players.
  • BrieMine
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    f0dddff69ee9c2ee7f2d41fc72eb7719.jpg
  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner
    edited April 2017
    BrieMine wrote: »

IF Asenjo for hyperlink? Think he is better then Reina
  • BrieMine
    Sandell85 wrote: »

low on coins atm lol, so when i get coins hopefully i'll replace gaspar as a whole
  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner

low on coins atm lol, so when i get coins hopefully i'll replace gaspar as a whole

understand :) How is Dybala? Worth the coins?
  • BrieMine
    30 mins in his debut now 3 shots 3 goals
  • BrieMine
    would be 4 from 4 but the shot was stopped on the line :D
  • BrieMine

understand :) How is Dybala? Worth the coins?

2 games 9 goals, feels so fast his dribbling and runs are incredible so far.
  • Fabik
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2017
    imgur.com/o5VFV9j
    What do you guys think about my squad? What should i change to make my squad better? Movember matuidi instead sif nzonzi?
  • Mitul77
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    :) I really enjoy this squad, maybe some improvements proposal ? 21kxxsj.jpg
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Mitul77 wrote: »

how about dont play ❤️❤️❤️❤️ esswein at CM
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    Mitul77 wrote: »

how about dont play **** esswein at CM

hurr

I swap formation in game

he has great physicality and pace

hurr durr
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    I absolutely love this team. 9/9 in the weekend league. The bench is really important.

SBC Fernandinho
    WL Reward IF Benatia
    NIF Martial untradable
    Walker 82
    NIF Firminho

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/5837741/

From this squad; only Kante, Son, Alonso and Eriksen are tradable.
  • FerdiAksu
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2017
    178wb5.png
    Absolutely loving this team right now. Almost unbeatable in the air; Perisic and Robben are constantly bombing down the wings every single match. Midfield and defence is incredibly solid. Also very pleased with Hutton's performance so far. Made this team because of Alex Sandro & Hutton (monthly rewards).

10rjz2u.jpg
    Another team that is quite strong in the air (a taller midfield would be better though). Cavani is a beast and forms an unstoppable trio with Martial and Di Maria. Just like the other team, the defence is incredibly solid. Made this team because of Marcos Alonso (MM reward) and I really wanted to buy Cavani, because of how cheap he is right now.

Next upgrade will probably be Pogba on LCM (or the upcoming IF Herrera; depends on price and stats).

I didn't run these teams for the previous Weekend League but I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming one. Gonna strive for Elite 2. (Best I've had so far is 30 WL wins, but this team plays, as far as I can tell, way better than all my previous teams).
  • RSCasta
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    what would you change in this team , I don't like so much iniesta there because of his stamina but busquets it's so slow , in game I change this to a 4-2-3-1 with iniesta and kante at cdm and de bruyne at center cam .

my team :

6VPA5Fx.png
  • Pipita
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2017
    RSCasta wrote: »
    what would you change in this team , I don't like so much iniesta there because of his stamina but busquets it's so slow , in game I change this to a 4-2-3-1 with iniesta and kante at cdm and de bruyne at center cam .

my team :

6VPA5Fx.png

IF Herrera mate just wait for couple of days he is going to fit there i think!
  • RSCasta
    Pipita wrote: »

my team :

6VPA5Fx.png

but then I don't get chem on ney
  • A_Snipe
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pipita wrote: »

my team :

6VPA5Fx.png

IF firmino

• Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional

my team :

6VPA5Fx.png

Motm casemiro and change alonso for marcelo
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    edited April 2017
    IMG_4090.png played 8 games so far. Hazard has 13 goals and 5 assists
  • RSCasta
    Winkelmann wrote: »

my team :

6VPA5Fx.png

Motm casemiro and change alonso for marcelo

what if o get isco 89 , and ramos for smalling ?
  • Gazza74
    1134 posts Professional
    11rgaio.jpg
    2edzkls.jpg

Using these for the past week, plus have around 2m in coins.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15903 posts World Class
    PfL9GIK.jpg?1

I swap Coutinho to LW, Eriksen to LCM and Son to ST. :)
  • AdrianV
    964 posts Semi-Pro
    Using these two until TOTS
    11joqva.png
    33dcftx.png