Squad showoff thread

Comments

• sturges12345
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2017
    I swap ben yedder with pogba
    86f761b3fd1f12d60a39be24b3866fca.png
    I have 400k to improve the squad. Thinking of getting fut birthday Torres for son or seeing if i can soehow use all my coins for the sbc. Other than that anything else?
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    BrieMine wrote: »
    6c59762b53aeea2be58a040cc3e2338d.jpg

just built this, gonna give a go now :#

Umtiti's pic :D:D:D
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional

Dude what happened to Umtiti??
  • BrieMine
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    Winkelmann wrote: »

Dude what happened to Umtiti??

:D i know lol its him with puyols hair
  • Swissy
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    Solari wrote: »
    Swissy wrote: »
    bmSIDWj.jpg

Played 5 games so far with this and it's most fun team I've had all year
    need that bday luiz for sure!

I know I'm a couple 200k off atm although I could sell if martial to fund maybe but he's a great super sub
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    After subs my "second" team looks like this:
    2p0GOQR.jpg
    http://www.futwiz.com/en/custom-squad/29585
    (Sorry for the image quality, my phone screen is low resolution; something like 540p)
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    2p0GOQR.jpg
    (Sorry for the image quality, my phone screen is low resolution; something like 540p)

Not sure on Smolov at CDM but rest looks quality
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    LiamSully wrote: »
    2p0GOQR.jpg

Not sure on Smolov at CDM but rest looks quality

I've used him at CM and he's been decent, still yet to try the team. Is there anyone I could sub in that would suit in your opinion?
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    had to do the 90 luiz SBC, fit my squad and I got to bring IF sandro back into the mix who is best LWB on game for IMO. luiz cost me way too much but he is great fun to use

Bday Abate is pretty good too. scored me an absolute beauty of a longshot last night and solid defensively

better than bruno peres for sure, but not quite as good at RWB as TOTY Dani Alves.

5dxeX2T.png

One of the nicest teams I've seen in here imo. My only SBC regret is not doing Miranda now that I did SBC Luiz too :'(

Planning to swap Benteke for POTM Lukaku or nah @Clancy ?

Gracias @ha032742 !

SBC Miranda is def the card I'm happiest to have gotten, he's about to hit 500 games played for me, first card this FUT for that

No way on POTM lukaku, his cards can't head like benteke, maybe I'll try his TOTS but I bet the same problem is there. Just doesn't get in good heading position or fight off defender in aerial battle like benteke

I'm really hoping beating Chelsea is enough for a benteke TIF, cause I doubt he'll make TOTS
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    A few tweaks with SIF casemiro coming in (so solid).

81672B22-1548-4FF8-9597-87683DDBAD51.jpg

fifa

completed it mate

Ha cheers! Got toty neuer now too. All i need to do now is get better at the game
  • Halta002
    1107 posts Professional
    Torres <3

gcsZPqV.png

needs some more coins to upgrade the team ! ,I guess ill wait till next week then !
  • AdrianV
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    Loving this atm
    50ktcl.png
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just built this yesterday

http://imgur.com/qnaS8Ss
  • BrieMine
    45287e30fde39edb128ec487de7a5529.jpg
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2017
    Gosh the Alcantara brothers do look alike don't they? Must be the lighting.
  • BrieMine
    SaifR wrote: »
    Gosh the Alcantara brothers do look alike don't they? Must be the lighting.

Lol, futhead swappes their photo's around as a joke
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up

fifa

completed it mate

Ha cheers! Got toty neuer now too. All i need to do now is get better at the game

Any good ?

Was gonna try to fit him in my squad, but itll take the chem down to 92 (not that i think they'll be a diff)
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    d7ef11f35f88dcde96fc8ad862b51949.png

872f6e8306b7ee58fe8025b932c6e88b.png
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up

fifa

completed it mate

Any good ?

Was gonna try to fit him in my squad, but itll take the chem down to 92 (not that i think they'll be a diff)

Neuer is already fantastic, but toty just adds a special notch. Rebounds are a lot more controlled with the toty which was the nif weakness. Conceding less long shots too.
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up

fifa

completed it mate

Any good ?

Neuer is already fantastic, but toty just adds a special notch. Rebounds are a lot more controlled with the toty which was the nif weakness. Conceding less long shots too.

Might do it then
  • potato_hater
    2517 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im on mobile so its a bit tough to post a pic but i made a cheap team around IF Ben Yedder+Jesus, thoughts?
    http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/5561471/
  • PallMastBearer
    42 posts Park Captain
    The best squad that I played with:

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2854530

Now, I have 150K coins just sitting there. What to do to improve this team? IF Parolo instead of regular one? I adore his regular card, he is my main player but his stamina gets really low around 75-80 minute. Maybe regular Dybala instead of Giovinco? I never tried him online and his 3 star weak foot is a bit discouraging to me.

Or maybe instead of buying expensive cards, just to buy 84 Nainngolan for my left CDM and De Rossi for my right CDM (strong link with Giovinco)?
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    The best squad that I played with:

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2854530

Now, I have 150K coins just sitting there. What to do to improve this team? IF Parolo instead of regular one? I adore his regular card, he is my main player but his stamina gets really low around 75-80 minute. Maybe regular Dybala instead of Giovinco? I never tried him online and his 3 star weak foot is a bit discouraging to me.

Or maybe instead of buying expensive cards, just to buy 84 Nainngolan for my left CDM and De Rossi for my right CDM (strong link with Giovinco)?

naingolan will be the biggest improvement that you'll feel for those coins IMO
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently building this, anyone used IF Martinez? If so, is his lack of pace an issue?
    14t2b7c.png
  • ZiggieTTU
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    10eoikl.png

Any recommendations welcome. Also play in 4-1-2-1-2 (2) with either Khedira in CDM or Banega at left CM for Link.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »

Any recommendations welcome. Also play in 4-1-2-1-2 (2) with either Khedira in CDM or Banega at left CM for Link.

bruno peres is better than NIF alves IMO
  • ZiggieTTU
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Clancy wrote: »
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »

bruno peres is better than NIF alves IMO

Thank you. Reasonably priced enough to swap through Peres and Florenzi to try out.
  • squado15
    732 posts Semi-Pro
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    After packing Neymar and selling all my investments (except OTWs) and getting 97 Ron:

untitled.jpg
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    my new fitness squad, SBC luiz works very well at CAM is scoring loads of headers and longshots

he also manages to receive both offensive and defensive goal kicks, really dominant in the air

EX3S7nR.png