The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Squad showoff thread

Comments

• Sparky_rob1982
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    Winkelmann wrote: »
    Hey guys, I need opinions.
    https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2541113
    I need a striker within 850k (no more than this). Can somebody give me an idea?

How much real money have you put into the game for a team like this?!

Anyway - move Son up to ST and get TIF Eriksen for the CAM. Leaving you the best part of 500k spare.

Not much real money, I had some luck in packs.
    Thanks. I'll go with tif eriksen until I can afford 92 hazard

You won't regret TIF Eriksen - I have that same front three and it's so powerful!
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Hey guys, I need opinions.
    https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2541113
    I need a striker within 850k (no more than this). Can somebody give me an idea?

How much real money have you put into the game for a team like this?!
    How is that any of your concern or business?
    Get a job, or a better job, if what other people do with their own money bothers you

It doesn't bother me - I was just curious as to how much real money it takes to have a team that good. Why do people on this forum have to immediately jump on the bitchy bandwagon? I've spent a couple of hundred quid on fifa points and my team isn't that good - so I was just curious.... back in your box!

i have spent 0 Fifa Points and i have hPiRJ0M.png

not all about cash, if you are good at market you can make millions with little effort
  • Sparky_rob1982
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    not all about cash, if you are good at market you can make millions with little effort

Totally get that - I trade a bit and have got myself up to a pretty decent team, nothing near your level of coins tho :blush:

Just frustrates me when people immediately jump down someone else's throat for no real reason :open_mouth:

• LiamSully
    6873 posts Big Money Move

Totally get that - I trade a bit and have got myself up to a pretty decent team, nothing near your level of coins tho :blush:

Just frustrates me when people immediately jump down someone else's throat for no real reason :open_mouth:

Fair enough.
    Really irritates me when people say "you could of done this instead... had a holiday... given to charity etc" that's what normally comes after your question

I'll get back in my box now ;)
  • Sparky_rob1982
    LiamSully wrote: »

Fair enough.
    Really irritates me when people say "you could of done this instead... had a holiday... given to charity etc" that's what normally comes after your question

I'll get back in my box now ;)

Haha - fair enough - can see how it could sound like it was going to lead into a message about wasting money... kiss and make up it is :tongue:
  • Clancy
    7763 posts League Winner
    I keep coming back to slight variations on this squad. Can't find any formation that works as well as 5221, and def can't find another striker that scores as many as SIF Benteke.

had my best WL performance yet
    ndYxov9.png
  • A5B
    3080 posts National Call-Up
    Clancy wrote: »
    I keep coming back to slight variations on this squad. Can't find any formation that works as well as 5221, and def can't find another striker that scores as many as SIF Benteke.

ndYxov9.png

How's IF Chiellini? Looking to upgrade to him in my squad, but can't seem to many find reviews here or on YouTube.
  • Clancy
    7763 posts League Winner
    A5B wrote: »

ndYxov9.png

How's IF Chiellini? Looking to upgrade to him in my squad, but can't seem to many find reviews here or on YouTube.

he's a top CB for sure, but tbh not an enourmous difference to the NIF. If you have the coins and not many other places that need upgrading get him for sure, but if it's upgrade him or say sandro I'd upgrade sandro to IF.

only big difference I feel with IFvsNIF chiellini is in aerial battles. the NIF can get beat sometimes but the IF never loses them, got a decent bump in jumping/strength/aggression. other than that he's very slightly faster/better at tackling
  • A5B

ndYxov9.png

he's a top CB for sure, but tbh not an enourmous difference to the NIF. If you have the coins and not many other places that need upgrading get him for sure, but if it's upgrade him or say sandro I'd upgrade sandro to IF.

only big difference I feel with IFvsNIF chiellini is in aerial battles. the NIF can get beat sometimes but the IF never loses them, got a decent bump in jumping/strength/aggression. other than that he's very slightly faster/better at tackling

This is my team at the moment, and Chiellini would be replacing Masina. I had this team in another formation in order to give the CDM full chem, but the CDM will be on 8 chem with Chiellini there as well. I'm thinking I may as well get him considering there aren't really any better upgrade options.

ILpEjf5.png
  • LiamSully
    6873 posts Big Money Move

ndYxov9.png

This is my team at the moment, and Chiellini would be replacing Masina. I had this team in another formation in order to give the CDM full chem, but the CDM will be on 8 chem with Chiellini there as well. I'm thinking I may as well get him considering there aren't really any better upgrade options.

ILpEjf5.png
    Get DDR and Manolas as RCB
  • Clancy
    7763 posts League Winner

ndYxov9.png

ILpEjf5.png

How attached to Ozil are you?

If I were you I'd just get NIF chiellini, put Cazorla CAM and use SIF fabregas at a RCM, he's a really class card. and cheap for how good he is
  • A5B

ndYxov9.png

ILpEjf5.png

How attached to Ozil are you?

If I were you I'd just get NIF chiellini, put Cazorla CAM and use SIF fabregas at a RCM, he's a really class card. and cheap for how good he is

Really attached, haha. He's actually been one of my best players. He and Nagy have to stay, which makes things challenging. I'm trying to maintain 100 team chem, not worried about getting 10 chem each player because 8 is more than enough. If I got Chiellini I may put MOTM Walcott up top. Tried Alexis and didn't like him. Lucas is fine, but he's not great at anything.
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't played in like 8 weeks but I'm coming back now and this will be the team I use, pretty excited since it looks pretty unique and strong, just replace Naingol with a fut champs version

aa0f8a81926054e93877a4026a9bf45c.jpg
  • CovLee_Candice
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    Guys sbc can or nif nainggolan for the lcm?

eqcww4.png

great squad building skills, nice chemistry
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Guys sbc can or nif nainggolan for the lcm?

eqcww4.png

no need for chem? =)

hi guys sorry that's after formation change in game. after try them both naing much better at side CM, emre can better in CDM maybe because he is lazy.
  • YNWA1994NV
    1172 posts Professional
    New team. Absolutely love it. Solid at the back, dynamic attack, really great. fAos5GH.jpg
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Using these atm

eeaZtdY.jpg53xozac.jpg48hY3Pq.jpg
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Just purely amazing in DIV 2
    Mls https://imgur.com/gallery/7Ofiz
  • GewoonJopie123
    389 posts An Exciting Prospect
    YNWA1994NV wrote: »
    New team. Absolutely love it. Solid at the back, dynamic attack, really great. fAos5GH.jpg

How is Icardi mate? And is Perisic much better than Dybala?
  • Clancy
    7763 posts League Winner
    edited March 2017
    this is what I'm thinking for the new SIF modeste that's probably coming tomorrow. not sure about pogba tbh, I have never got on with him in past years. and soooo expensive...

maybe hazard and kante... but really don't rate kante's cards this year either
    VQeGiPg.jpg
  • Dom25
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Currently using this -

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2358602

Suarez is subbed in.

And this -

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2550009
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    501c41ee812c4800778af7c5d24aea57.png
  • YNWA1994NV
    1172 posts Professional
    YNWA1994NV wrote: »

How is Icardi mate? And is Perisic much better than Dybala?

Icardi is great, didn't expect it but he feels much quicker than his 88. And Perisic is the best ST I've used this year, quick, powerful, rocket of a shot, 5* WF, can set up Icardi with his great passing. Just quite the player.

Just to throw this in too, Banega is outstanding as a CAM... I don't know what it is, but he just always seems to be in great positions and can really open up a defense with his passing.
  • Jesusdinho
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    c06d089dd3b5b6c02d303c2b31ad7966.png
    First time a have splashed most of my cash on a PL based squad for me this year and I'm ❤️❤️❤️❤️ loving it. Made a 442 with Ibra first but he simply did not get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ done for me. So gonna sell in and finish this with a new GK, Coleman and a new CM.

Big beligian, Lloris or IF Schmeichel?

IF Can, If Gana or IF Lalana?
    Post edited by Jesusdinho on
  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner
    Jesusdinho wrote: »
    First time a have splashed most of my cash on a PL based squad for me this year and I'm **** loving it. Made a 442 with Ibra first but he simply did not get **** done for me. So gonna sell in and finish this with a new GK, Coleman and a new CM.

IF Can, If Gana or IF Can?

if Aanholt as LB would be a great upgrade
  • Jesusdinho
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    First time a have splashed most of my cash on a PL based squad for me this year and I'm **** loving it. Made a 442 with Ibra first but he simply did not get **** done for me. So gonna sell in and finish this with a new GK, Coleman and a new CM.

Is he any good? Could be a worth a shot if I don't go with Can.
  • 1313tled.png

<3
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    Really excited to try this team out!

24cxr42.jpg
  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner

Is he any good? Could be a worth a shot if I don't go with Can.

Yeah i have him and he is good.. pretty strong aswell
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    1313tled.png

<3

That's alot of HH attackers
  • true, but don't care really :D got Son and Alexis on stay forward, if that does anything. I don't get too hung up on work rates regardless. (but now you've got me bothered about it tho :joy: )