The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad showoff thread

Comments

• hankiecutsit
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    b5b1b53185d0ad45f58521667447b9a1.png

Will get SIF Semedo soon.
  • A5B
    3053 posts National Call-Up
    Just picked up Sandro earlier. Seems solid so far. Team's coming along nicely!

TlnxEAm.png
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5577 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2017
  • lucas
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2017
    PyfwiAa.jpg
    Gcebklz.jpg
    Post edited by lucas on
  • SnakesAndBlaggers
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    https://postimg.org/image/4knp0e5kz/857f3f3f/

Immense fun :p Suarez SBC skint me lol full transfer pile tho.
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    zSfjB2j.png

IF sandro and IF gueye are both awesome, as is SIF coleman who i'm trying out for the first time. he's really perfect for RWB
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Clancy wrote: »
    zSfjB2j.png

IF sandro and IF gueye are both awesome, as is SIF coleman who i'm trying out for the first time. he's really perfect for RWB

I use Coleman as a RB but I'd think he would be perfect at RWB, even better than Walker there, better passing, dribbling and shooting
  • TheBigLebowski
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    In game, full chem except Kante on 8

0afb6d67cd35e233b3aa33d5f966ac4d.png

Sometimes I play Jesus as ST and Neymar as RCAM
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Sold 90 Kane for 89 Kane to see if he felt any different ef3bf4544165c9c6acf80467066f06b0.png
  • sturges12345
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    bd4633d245d75b5a71ff81cebdf531e4.png
  • emirejc
    71 posts Park Captain
    finalteam.png

Sold OTW Kante and TOTY Alves to fully commit for SBC Suarez - Messi companionship. So far not dissapointed, waiting for TOTS Alonso for LB and that's it.
  • Slipend
    1216 posts Professional
    zSfjB2j.png

Nice team.
    In game, full chem except Kante on 8

0afb6d67cd35e233b3aa33d5f966ac4d.png

Sometimes I play Jesus as ST and Neymar as RCAM

Genuinely can't understand why people post pictures of IG change teams, they look disgusting.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    b0e230768f47451b70261dd3acbdcea4.png

I wonder what you'll be like when tots hits bro. :D
    zSfjB2j.png

TIF Lukaku for Benteke?

Solid team.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    emirejc wrote: »
    finalteam.png

Sold OTW Kante and TOTY Alves to fully commit for SBC Suarez - Messi companionship. So far not dissapointed, waiting for TOTS Alonso for LB and that's it.

@emirejc that's lovely, how does it play? How are you finding 4-2-3-1 (2) IG?
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    zSfjB2j.png

Imagine that with TOTS Lukaku, Hazard, Mane, Nainggolan, Chiellini and Gueye :o
  • emirejc
    71 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2017
    SaifR wrote: »
    finalteam.png

@SaifR Basically, this is my favourite formation and suits my style of play. It's defensive formation to start with so you should not start the game with 'Defensive' mode but 'Balanced'. I play possession football and like to create chances from all over the pitch. That means that you can play tiki-taka, wide wings can be utilised for counter-attacks and also to cross the ball to your target man (if you are playing with classic target man). Of course, it has some downsides; first of all counter-attacks are possible through using wings but it's not as efficient as LF/RF in 4-3-2-1. Sometimes the wingers are not involved as much if you don't pay attention to L1+X. It's great formation overalll, it's really stong defensively and has a lot of options to play with in front.

About the team, I already made some changes. Iniesta is gassed out by 60th minute so I bought TIF Isco which amazed me. Modric was superb, apart from his strength and height which annoyed me so much so I switched him with Casemiro although I could try Kroos in that CDM position to see how he plays.

Hopefully I helped with this little review :smiley:

finalteam2.png
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    zSfjB2j.png

TIF Lukaku for Benteke?

Solid team.

I have tried all the lukaku cards, and honestly don't like any. Can't figure out what it is but I prefer benteke so much more

Maybe it's the target forward/power header traits, but benteke and lukaku are day and night for me
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    SaifR wrote: »
    finalteam.png

@SaifR Basically, this is my favourite formation and suits my style of play. It's defensive formation to start with so you should not start the game with 'Defensive' mode but 'Balanced'. I play possession football and like to create chances from all over the pitch. That means that you can play tiki-taka, wide wings can be utilised for counter-attacks and also to cross the ball to your target man (if you are playing with classic target man). Of course, it has some downsides; first of all counter-attacks are possible through using wings but it's not as efficient as LF/RF in 4-3-2-1. Sometimes the wingers are not involved as much if you don't pay attention to L1+X. It's great formation overalll, it's really stong defensively and has a lot of options to play with in front.

About the team, I already made some changes. Iniesta is gassed out by 60th minute so I bought TIF Isco which amazed me. Modric was superb, apart from his strength and height which annoyed me so much so I switched him with Casemiro although I could try Kroos in that CDM position to see how he plays.

Hopefully I helped with this little review :smiley:

finalteam2.png

Looks fantastic, preferred the look of it when you had Modric in there personally but whatever works for you man. I did like 4-2-3-1 (2) whenever I used it, I felt obliged to play 4-3-3 (2) when I got Messi though. Didn't feel right to have him at RM.

May have to give it a go at some point though!
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Switched to this now, plays very good so far 73217f9c70d75332d7dd476b03baa634.png
  • squado15
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    squado15 wrote: »
    untitledbouvexw34d.jpg

that looks nice

• Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    One of the best teams I've used this year very solid and usually sub on OTW Mane around 65th min for Ibra and SBC Vidal for De Rossi

LGFozX1.jpg
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    9S0P6eB.png
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    9S0P6eB.png

Unreal team, , got IF Handanovic, Mertens, Sandro and Nain in my current squad and they are amazing!
  • DazF90
    1372 posts Professional
    Having fun with this team now, switch Yedder and Suarez in game

IMG_7030.png[img][/img]
  • squado15
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    squado15 wrote: »
    untitledbouvexw34d.jpg

• BrieMine
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2017
    60f4c7f3adaaa3adf6304d59e6735e92.jpg

4 games 8 goals with nainggolan at str in the draft so had to try a team, thinking this
  • mhh1981
    2842 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gone back to my trusted 4321 from 41212. As you would guess it plays very well BUT when I lose, I lose big. 10W, 2L so far:

060317.png
  • ha032742
    35988 posts Moderator
    edited March 2017
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Gone back to my trusted 4321 from 41212. As you would guess it plays very well BUT when I lose, I lose big. 10W, 2L so far:

060317.png

A formation I'd love to run again like in the early WLs I played in when the game first came out but now it's far too easy to be exposed using it. Would definitely make chemistry easier for my front 3, which is the same as yours.
  • Rippa
    1698 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    bbztt.png
  • mhh1981
    2842 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    mhh1981 wrote: »

060317.png

A formation I'd love to run again like in the early WLs I played in when the game first came out but now it's far too easy to be exposed using it. Would definitely make chemistry easier for my front 3, which is the same as yours.

Its a weird one, as I either batter people or lose heavily! I love the formation 8 out of 10 games - and then sometimes its like I am passing in pure mud.