The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad showoff thread

Comments

• Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Winkelmann wrote: »
    image.jpg

Built this for the next WL. Only have 70k for improvements. Any thoughts?

Oblak?
    Thanks. I changed to IF Asenjo, because he'll probably get an upgrade that will affect his IF

• Cmarinho182
    587 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2017
    This defence is good @CuteIsWhatIAim4 ? I took 3 goals with almost the same defence except for the LB only in 1st half. My EPL defence is waaaay more solid.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    This defence is good @CuteIsWhatIAim4 ? I took 3 goals with almost the same defence except for the LB only in 1st half. My EPL defence is waaaay more solid.

I have no problems with it, even though the two full backs aren't on PL full back level. I may get IF Piszczek / SIF Sokratis and another CB though once I've claimed my WL rewards tonight and cleared my trade pile. Also considering Vidal for midfield but I don't actually know who to kick out. Gustavo would be the most logical one, but I don't like putting a H/H midfielder at CDM.
  • exzoo
    32092 posts National Team Captain
    edited February 2017

I have no problems with it, even though the two full backs aren't on PL full back level. I may get IF Piszczek / SIF Sokratis and another CB though once I've claimed my WL rewards tonight and cleared my trade pile. Also considering Vidal for midfield but I don't actually know who to kick out. Gustavo would be the most logical one, but I don't like putting a H/H midfielder at CDM.

Same problem here, the lack of decent M/H DMs in Laliga/Buli is very annoying. Im trying IF Keita with Shadow there now, he really impressed me so far even tho he has H/M workrates
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    exzoo wrote: »

Same problem here, the lack of decent M/H DMs in Laliga/Buli is very annoying. Im trying IF Keita with Shadow there now, he really impressed me so far even tho he has H/M workrates

SIF on 7 chem or IF ? He looks like a more offensive Kanté. I may try him too. I mean the CDM is bombing forward anyways.
  • exzoo
    edited February 2017
    exzoo wrote: »

SIF on 7 chem or IF ? He looks like a more offensive Kanté. I may try him too. I mean the CDM is bombing forward anyways.

The IF, but you might as well try the SIF on 7 chem. I needed to choose the IF because the SIF gets like 4 chem? at CDM, and I don't like changing formations in game :joy:
  • CovLee_Candice
    4357 posts National Call-Up
    using sif keita as a sub because I don't have bundes squad. he is better than NIF kante I think. good on defend and attacking.
  • Away Casual
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys I have the following squad:

Bildschirmd8b0.png

Option 1: Replace NIF Ronaldo with IF Ronaldo to get full chem
    Option 2: TOTY Modric + TOTY Iniesta + IF Kovacic and will use Ben Yedder as ST

7 chem CR7 has been godly, will the IF make a big difference? Suarez has been useless for me.

Any input is appreciated
  • exzoo
    Don't change it if you are happy with the current squad.
  • Away Casual
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Always room for improvement ;-)
  • 13113led.png

was liking Kovacic at CAM but that Isco looks too good to turn down.. now I have resources to go for Vidal or Boateng without selling my 89 Mertens , but not sure if it's worth it really, Renato has been playing incredible since bringing him back into the fold
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    holdenwait wrote: »
    13113led.png

was liking Kovacic at CAM but that Isco looks too good to turn down.. now I have resources to go for Vidal or Boateng without selling my 89 Mertens , but not sure if it's worth it really, Renato has been playing incredible since bringing him back into the fold

How is howedes ?
  • extremely solid, keeps winning MOTM awards for me unless the attackers go wild (haven't played with Ronaldo more than 3 games so far, but have been using Howedes for about 15 matches now)
  • hankiecutsit
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    c7ee9b90a93e17d2d26e55552819c019.png
  • CovLee_Candice
    4357 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    Guys I have the following squad:

Bildschirmd8b0.png

Option 1: Replace NIF Ronaldo with IF Ronaldo to get full chem
    Option 2: TOTY Modric + TOTY Iniesta + IF Kovacic and will use Ben Yedder as ST

7 chem CR7 has been godly, will the IF make a big difference? Suarez has been useless for me.

Any input is appreciated

option 2 of course
    c7ee9b90a93e17d2d26e55552819c019.png

beautifull hybrid
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    b0e230768f47451b70261dd3acbdcea4.png
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Xpglobe wrote: »

I wonder what you'll be like when tots hits bro. :D
  • Xpglobe

I wonder what you'll be like when tots hits bro. :D

hahaha i wonder too :D but don't think ill be playing then summer + work (perfect time to make the $) but who knows
  • Sandell85
    7615 posts League Winner
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)
  • Xpglobe
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

Nice one wont find it a lil too offensive ?

i sold up and went with this loving the front 3 so far

b63071dbca6612f1bc383381065dc60b.png
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    FbVjdmz.jpg

Is this squad worth buying? not sure if it's a good idea spending that many coins on only one squad. Would I be better off building 2-3 squads instead.
  • Xpglobe
    edited February 2017
    mMounirm wrote: »
    FbVjdmz.jpg

Is this squad worth buying? not sure if it's a good idea spending that many coins on only one squad. Would I be better off building 2-3 squads instead.

i wouldn't personally had a team with TOTY Messi TOTY Modric TOTY Suarez TOTY Marcelo and felt so bad but THATS my opinion you could enjoy it entirely up to you, i would try it out and see how it plays first before judging

PS: Also had TOTY Ronaldo and didnt feel like he was worth it get the NIF just as good tbh and TOTY Messi Instead
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

giphy.gif
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

giphy.gif

:joy: two of the best strikers in the game at CM.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Done till TOTS now. Got my WL team and two fun teams.

Front 3 on each are sublime their agility and speed is terrifying !
    xvcw1.png
    2ivmb7l.png
    2ywfjow.png
  • Sandell85
    7615 posts League Winner
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

giphy.gif
    SaifR wrote: »
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

giphy.gif

Will change to 41212(2) ingame with mertens and suarez strikers and Costa cam
  • BrieMine
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

giphy.gif
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

giphy.gif

Of all players to put cam why costa? His only good part of his game is finishing
  • Sandell85
    7615 posts League Winner
    BrieMine wrote: »
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

giphy.gif
    ymmrkjP.png

will try this tonight =)

giphy.gif

Of all players to put cam why costa? His only good part of his game is finishing

He is a great cam with engine chemstyle, he is strong and can hold off players and get the other players to make runs.. and his shotpower/longshots is sweet outside the box
  • mhh1981
    2824 posts Fans' Favourite

This is unreal
  • BrieMine
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    f91e5ff989cfe0d00e0eb1b2b0cef0a3.jpg

Will change to this Ingame

6d12215f2dfefdfefc00bf1a836ac142.jpg[img][/img]