The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad showoff thread

Comments

• BO0OM
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    TImyUx5.jpg

My team for the next WL

I will change to 4-2-3-1(2) ig with nzonzi& casmiro in the cdm spot & ben yedder as cam
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    a59c3094f388bd90aa23445f3efc7f49.png
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    OTW Dembele is OP...UP Rose is the best PL LB

254b605595f2c5724cfddccb240a12e5.png

0c3bed7e30f77a64d14c834fc54c26eb.png
  • LFC3232
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/1940348

Just made this team, Szczesny and Casemiro are Gold Monthly rewards and Diao is an untradeable from TOTT. Sorry I don't know how to post pictures. Anyone tried Gomez yet? Had his first IF and he was great.
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    image.jpg

Built this for the next WL. Only have 70k for improvements. Any thoughts?
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Winkelmann wrote: »
    image.jpg

Built this for the next WL. Only have 70k for improvements. Any thoughts?

Oblak?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    48269 posts FIFA Cover Star
    exzoo wrote: »
    EbChBPb.png
    EA1X392.png

Berg and Forsberg are frauds. Holmen is the only good player in those teams

Right right, I'm sure you think Elmander is a legend as well?

The goat
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    EbChBPb.png
    EA1X392.png

Berg and Forsberg are frauds. Holmen is the only good player in those teams

Right right, I'm sure you think Elmander is a legend as well?

The goat

He's not even a legend for Djurgården, calm down mate
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    img_7466.jpg

WL squad. Ingame change to 41212 (2) with SIF Calhanoglu as CAM (he looks like a cheap TIF Eriksen, check his stats). OTW Embolo feels like an IF version of Lukaku, this guy is sooooooooooo good. I can only recommend to buy him. His RF OTW is 64k, while his striker card is 210k ! Change ingame so he plays on 10 CAM which basically saves you 150k.
  • Munze
    75 posts Park Captain
    rt3q6g.jpg

My Serie A team. Next upgrade will be the CM position. Cant really decide who i should go after tho :-/
  • jordiman60
    77 posts Park Captain
    Munze wrote: »
    rt3q6g.jpg

My Serie A team. Next upgrade will be the CM position. Cant really decide who i should go after tho :-/

If parolo or if bonaventura
  • exzoo
    32091 posts National Team Captain
    img_7466.jpg

WL squad. Ingame change to 41212 (2) with SIF Calhanoglu as CAM (he looks like a cheap TIF Eriksen, check his stats). OTW Embolo feels like an IF version of Lukaku, this guy is sooooooooooo good. I can only recommend to buy him. His RF OTW is 64k, while his striker card is 210k ! Change ingame so he plays on 10 CAM which basically saves you 150k.

"T100MonthlySafe" :D
  • Retro_G
    31347 posts National Team Captain
    20170222_011306.jpg

My main squad, mostly untradeable including the Pogba.
  • 2017_02_22_09.53.42_zpsrgxvqf1z.jpg

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    img_7466.jpg

"T100MonthlySafe" :D

Geil, oder ? :joy:
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017
    Was planning to get Ronaldo but can't stretch that far so gone with this for this weekend league

tBdnUkl.jpg

Hoping for a carrasco upgrade to 87 potentially and dembele but no idea if that will happen if he only gets a 80 rated card, unsure of what sokratis I'll pick up will wait for upgrades before deciding
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Swissy wrote: »
    Was planning to get Ronaldo but can't stretch that far so gone with this for this weekend league

tBdnUkl.jpg

Hoping for a carrasco upgrade to 87 potentially and dembele but no idea if that will happen if he only gets a 80 rated card, unsure of what sokratis I'll pick up will wait for upgrades before deciding

Nice team, Suarez will do the damage for you alone.
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero

tBdnUkl.jpg

Yeah should do still yet to start him in a team yet always been super sub so far but got him for a good price considering what I had in my club and using sbc Juanfran rather than buying if gamerio or luis. Wasn't gonna open totw pack but tempted for the chance to get if piz
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Flawless division 1 title with this squad

img_7468.jpg

img_7466.jpg

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class

tBdnUkl.jpg

Yeah should do still yet to start him in a team yet always been super sub so far but got him for a good price considering what I had in my club and using sbc Juanfran rather than buying if gamerio or luis. Wasn't gonna open totw pack but tempted for the chance to get if piz

How is Carrasco? Thinking of picking him up for investment and maybe using him.
  • exzoo
    32091 posts National Team Captain
    edited February 2017

img_7468.jpg

img_7466.jpg

I wanna use hakan too but i'm struggling to get him in the same team with suarez :joy:
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero

tBdnUkl.jpg

How is Carrasco? Thinking of picking him up for investment and maybe using him.

Don't know tbh not used him yet just picked him up while I was out glad I did as he has increased by 15k will be great if he gets a 87 rated upgrade
  • BrieMine
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    df122e8f107ffef98f6d0cb231bb31ad.jpg
  • Sparky_rob1982
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is my relatively weak team for the WL

HkTapCV.png

I like the solidity Bruno and N'Zonzi provide. I swapped out Varane for Alvaro as I think he's an all-round better CB for a 4 at the back team.

Not tried Aspas up top yet, but he's got the stats to be very good. Only just bought him on the web app. Probably going to throw a Sniper card on him rather than a finisher card. My worry is it's quite a weak strike force, so could easily get bullied by decent CBs

Hoping for some nice rewards for a Gold 2 finish tomorrow, then I may add in Griezmann or IF Gameiro
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    Really really enjoying these 2 teams!! Beast FC 1 & 2

345g2zb.jpg2ih55si.jpg[img][/img]
  • sturges12345
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    7fedf60bef9e2e19996ad293188d291b.png
    finally got pogba
  • emirejc
    71 posts Park Captain
    teamcolors.png

Need to get Pogba instead of MOTM Fabregas. He's the only weak link in this team, won't get forward to save himself tho his passing is second to none.
  • Harj96
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect

img_7468.jpg

img_7466.jpg

How's IF plattendhaurt? Or however you spell it.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Basically the same as IF Hector. Helps the whole team, that the back 4 all have M/M work rates. He's a bit slow at times, but imo way better defensively than Alaba.
  • Harj96
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Basically the same as IF Hector. Helps the whole team, that the back 4 all have M/M work rates. He's a bit slow at times, but imo way better defensively than Alaba.
    Thanks for the reply