The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad showoff thread

Comments

• _Taco_
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2017
    '
    Post edited by _Taco_ on
  • _Taco_
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2017
    StVMWiS.png

Any suggestions?
  • RSCasta
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is my team for the next Wl , what do you say ?
    nGHHaEZ.png

if I need more offensive game I switch to this during the game :

D8PQMJB.png
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just sold Bale to get Pogba to replace Gundugan.
    Screenshot_2017_02_09_14_32_09.png
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    ilmiringe wrote: »

you know 2 chem Messi is 83 rated? lol
  • ilmiringe
    edited February 2017
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »

you know 2 chem Messi is 83 rated? lol

he still plays good for me, tried him in the last WL on 2 chem and he was still decent. TBH I don't like the noobish approach of putting a PL ST on 10 chem and subbing Messi in at kick off

Edit: actually... might just do that.. dcks and n00bs seem to be the only one winning this FIFA
  • Jesusdinho
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do it in half time, when your opponent is a bit fatigued... Or just sell med or get like any pl striker bar IF Aguero and TIF Alexis.. But hey if you got a hard on Messi I won't blame you.
  • ilmiringe
    edited February 2017
    Jesusdinho wrote: »
    Do it in half time, when your opponent is a bit fatigued... Or just sell med or get like any pl striker bar IF Aguero and TIF Alexis.. But hey if you got a hard on Messi I won't blame you.

Not really attached to Messi, I'm a huge RM fan but Messi's left shots are lethal. I also have Griezmann, might sell him and get Aguero and sub in Messi at half.
    Would you recommend aguero or FIF Sanchez or any other PL to partner Ibra?
    I might create a new discussion to ask for opinions.
  • 8d965b4c4d4fa1df45e419ed3a16a4dc.png

Just built this for the WL
  • I think this will be my team for a while

I'll replace Niang for Griezmann when I'll have the coins, but man he's pretty good.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    _Taco_ wrote: »
    StVMWiS.png

Any suggestions?

Needs more Juventus
  • Izzy2K17
    Mah new squad: b727061d24ad65d788205029949658c4.png
    Idk what I should upgrade next (Fernandinho and Bailly are untradable) and I'm also considering selling TIF Kane and Getting the SIF to upgrade the team
  • Jesusdinho wrote: »
    Fenixking wrote: »
    Was was burning coins in the chase of Pogba, Jesus and the likes til' I saw that I can get back the magnificent Pjanic for half the price I sold him for and with some sacrifices OTW Higuian as well. So dropped all the investment quickly for noticeable lost but damn was it worth it.

6bcbe955b6f140571fd3deb4cc30ce6d.png

I don't really wanna play Giovinco there but I'll tell you, he's quite the Musa tracker. :D Berardi is such a sleeper, just as good as Martial imo but I'd die for the rumored Colombian, not that I'd be able to afford him now.

6b06774984e2b94ae7570334d5d9eae8.png
    Had SBC Jonas, IF Pizzi & Carvalho here before, miss them more than Naingolian tbo but the current trio is more than good enough. And Quaremsa is on fire since getting a beastly play mate.

Man I do love FIFA right now, just went trough the qualifier without conceding. B)

Asamoa quickly replaced Gio there, didn't hold up versus a good player. However that la liga midfield isn't good enough and gotta improve that somehow before the weekend. IF Carvalho is immensely missed, what a beast. Guess IF Nzonzi could make up for that I figure but I'm very low on cash atm, hope I get something good this evening... Any creative, cheap ideas to get it better since I've never experimented with La liga this year. Thanks. :)

Not sure what you call cheap but try IF Kovacic in place of Turan :)

True. Got 15k now, not excepting much in wr return since I didn't play much but good shout really, last time I looked he was twice as expensive. However Turan is alright and untradeble, but I mostly want a defensive beast, thought Casemiro would do that but not really maybe his IF? The big boys from Sevilla looks fantastic though, just need to figure out a strong link to either of them. Guess I've to be complex and put the new guy at RCM but I want him in the middle and I'm too lazy to pause at kick of. Any opinions on Busquets?

I think Busquets is a beast just really slow, i'm currently using IF Iborra and IF Vazquez or IF Casemiro and IF Kovacic which seems to be working well
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15905 posts World Class
    GsSeov0.jpg
  • Still waiting my elite monthly rewards to see if there is anything i can improve.

Screenshot_20170210_150131.jpg
    Screenshot_20170210_150355.jpg
  • pha007
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2017
    futbin.com/17/squad/1704568

My Best of Bundesliga squad.

If Lahm gets a special SBC for his 500th game in Bayern, it will be even better.
    Post edited by pha007 on
  • LiamSully
    6863 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017
    I do love an untradeable
    C135E2B0-3B7C-4745-9DE3-4B31438CE662_zpsuxikdocw.jpeg
    7 in this team
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    @LiamSully gorgeous team that
  • LiamSully
    6863 posts Big Money Move
    @LiamSully gorgeous team that

Thanks m8, just realised I can stick the Hull RB in for a bit more colour so I'm prob gonna do that soon :D
  • LEFT_FOOTER
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    prem.png
  • emirejc
    71 posts Park Captain
    teamfinal2.png

Sold OTW Draxler because he didn't fit 4-3-2-1 at all, so I've got POTM Dele and now got this beauty. Team plays incredibly well, Kurzawa and Thiago Silva on 8 and 7 chem respectively but it's not a problem.
  • ilmiringe
    emirejc wrote: »
    teamfinal2.png

Sold OTW Draxler because he didn't fit 4-3-2-1 at all, so I've got POTM Dele and now got this beauty. Team plays incredibly well, Kurzawa and Thiago Silva on 8 and 7 chem respectively but it's not a problem.

Shame you missed out on POTM Ibra instead of POTM Costa
  • Izzy2K17
    1aa4cb118f9a6b16a544e2dd435e9237.png
    Getting Walker soon
  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner
    c6svQbM.jpg

Did Suarez last night, started with 660k and only had busquets in the club. Think i got matuidi, verratti and a few santander players. I did put SBC Juanfran in Athletico team :)
    Havent tried the team yet
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15905 posts World Class
    edited February 2017
    qDQ22Iw.jpg?1

Had to change it cos of Ramos, even though he is probably the best CB I'll ever use in this game he has tendency to push up to win the ball so I had to put a CDM in there.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4383 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    want to try motm pedro at ST so build this team.

13004d36ad9d444d1837b4ff52bd540f.png

swap to 4312 with

pedro - laca
    zlatan
    that french guy - schneiderlin - emre can
    wendell - toprak - bailly - kurzawa
    butland

motm pedro at ST is really a steal for 26k. very2 clinical

c57293f622cba992f89d057efdd31ce0.png

• Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    qDQ22Iw.jpg?1

Had to change it cos of Ramos, even though he is probably the best CB I'll ever use in this game he has tendency to push up to win the ball so I had to put a CDM in there.

Congrtaz on packing him bud, Very nice team
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15905 posts World Class
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    qDQ22Iw.jpg?1

thanks bro, will sell TOTY Pique soon if I see a SIF Firmino (dreaming)
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2017
    qDQ22Iw.jpg?1

who know's he could be getting one today if we win xD. I've just went with this (switch to 41212(2) with Suarez at CAM) so far great start for me 4-0 usually always start with high loss then wins, but my GOD Suarez is a game changer seriously one of the best striker i've used

5b3c9a397e3df7dda4fcd235e51df08d.png
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15905 posts World Class
    qDQ22Iw.jpg?1

who know's he could be getting one today if we win xD. I've just went with this (switch to 41212(2) with Suarez at CAM) so far great start for me 4-0 usually always start with high loss then wins, but my GOD Suarez is a game changer seriously one of the best striker i've used

5b3c9a397e3df7dda4fcd235e51df08d.png

That looks beautiful, At some point I'd love to use Suarez man. Is Amartey really that good?