Early Access problem

Comments

• sinasipahioglu7
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    GreyMoose wrote: »
    I had this issue since yesterday. I had 4 hours trial left and it has been saying since ''You are too early wait for fifa 17''

has it been fixed for you?
  • Been disconnected two times from matches I was winning. Now my profile has 2 unfair losses. Pre ordered game super deluxe and etc, ea early access and so on, that **** is my reward.
  • i had this issue earlier today; it sucks, but i uninstalled and reinstalled and started working again
  • Ibraphonic
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had the same problem, living with my mate. Only way I got it to work was for him to turn off automatic login on his xbox, then it works for me.
  • FubarRipper
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had this issue yesterday when I was entering a draft match, game got stuck before the match could begin. I had to quit Fifa and when I tried restarting, it gave the same message as OP. I went to EA access and there was an update available. After the update I restarted Fifa and it worked fine. Though I got a DNF on the draft match.
  • I just bought the console S with Fifa 17 early access code, it says the game is ready to launch at 61%; and when launch it says that wait for the launch at 27 sept. WTF is early access for then? EA is a ridiculous company. Does downloading the whole game and then starting it help?
  • I just bought the console S with Fifa 17 early access code, it says the game is ready to launch at 61%; and when launch it says that wait for the launch at 27 sept. WTF is early access for then? EA is a ridiculous company. Does downloading the whole game and then starting it help?

download full game then launch ea access from there go to fifa 17 and launch the game
  • Ryanomates
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone still having this issue?
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move
    I'm not. I did that download and it was fixed.