The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FUT Documentation - Offline Draft Rewards

Dodds
8756 posts League Winner
edited September 2016
7xnvpZi.png

Welcome to the Offline Draft Rewards thread, we all want to know if the Offline Draft is worth our time and more importantly our coins or FIFA Points.

This is the thread where you all can document your Offline Drafts and show others if it's worth their time instead of grinding out Online Draft. We've heard and seen lucky packs of up to 50k packs so hopefully by having this thread we can see if it's worth the time. Please if everyone can use the same format it will keep this thread tidy and easily viewable by all.

[ img]Image of Packs[ /img]
Coins or FP:
Difficulty:
Coin Return of Packs:
Notable Pulls:

Return Overall:

Comments

• Dodds
    8756 posts League Winner
    Best Pack Hauls
  • Dodds
    8756 posts League Winner
    Best Pulls
  • Dodds
    8756 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    qk2PvwF.png
    Coins or FP: 300FP
    Difficulty: Semi Pro
    Coin Return of Packs: 30k
    Notable Pulls: Hamsik

Return Overall: Players for Squad Builders :joy:
  • Nodnol88
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2016
    Just completed one out of curiousity.

300FP
    1 Premium Gold Pack
    1 All Players Pack (12 players, 10 Gold 1 Rare)
    1 Jumbo Premium 26 Pack (26 items, 20 Gold, 7 rare)

Pulled Walcott. Nothing else but very useful for building a club with items and SBC.
  • Dodds
    8756 posts League Winner
    ZcU4Nar.png
    Notable Pulls: Bailly + Renato Sanches

Return Overall: 35k+
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Will get ln on this when full game released.

I have 24K FP though, is it worth the time needed to do all of that as draft? It's about 320 games, lol.
  • MikeyP_FC
    13852 posts Has That Special Something
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

I have 24K FP though, is it worth the time needed to do all of that as draft? It's about 320 games, lol.

Because you are a #masterbaker I would say it's not. I'd split some up and buy packs and just get on the trading train sooner than later
  • Reus
    23196 posts Club Captain

God no

I'd blow most of it on packs then leave 9k for draft
  • Dodds
    8756 posts League Winner
    i1BTdDk.png
    Notable Pulls: Ramsey + Rashford

Return Overall: 22k+
  • maymanpele
    14422 posts Has That Special Something
    I've done 6 offline drafts, won them all. I didn't record what all of my packs were at the time, but I never got less than a 7.5k and 2 15k packs. I have not yet opened any, as I'm waiting for OTW but I'll update as soon as I open them. I would say I have averaged over 35k in packs from offline draft.

I currently have 42 packs to be opened, but that's mixed with squad building.
  • Dodds
    8756 posts League Winner

Don't think I could manage that many :joy:
    maymanpele wrote: »
    I've done 6 offline drafts, won them all. I didn't record what all of my packs were at the time, but I never got less than a 7.5k and 2 15k packs. I have not yet opened any, as I'm waiting for OTW but I'll update as soon as I open them. I would say I have averaged over 35k in packs from offline draft.

Nice mate, if you do anymore please do screenshot the packs etc.

Good luck with those packs.
  • maymanpele
    Dodds wrote: »

Yeah, I'll most likely open on console during full release so anything good should record. But I'll snap a photo from my phone as well since I'll probably be excited lol
  • Dodds
    8756 posts League Winner

Yeah, I'll most likely open on console during full release so anything good should record. But I'll snap a photo from my phone as well since I'll probably be excited lol

Double tap the X and you can screenshot, I mean the packs you receive too :wink:
  • coatsy
    It's 80 drafts (320) games, lol.
  • maymanpele

Double tap the X and you can screenshot, I mean the packs you receive too :wink:

Out of early access time so I'm stuck until Monday night lol but I'll be grinding offline for awhile so I'll be sure to remember to get a photo of the rewards as well
  • coatsy
    Might have to spend 12k on packs, 12k on draft.

320 games of offline draft is probably a bit silly.
  • coatsy
    Just done 1.5k of packs, feels awful value compared to draft, lol.
  • Dodds
    8756 posts League Winner

Yeah definitely what I think too, when you can get 15k packs from the draft.
  • coatsy

Might have to do my 80 drafts :D

How many are you going to do?
  • Dodds
    8756 posts League Winner

Depends if I constantly get the same rewards really, I'll test a few online and see how I fare.

Played yesterday on a joint account and we got ripped in the final online due to rebounds and such. But we pulled Higuain and Mahrez from them packs which wasn't too bad.
  • coatsy

Depends if I constantly get the same rewards really, I'll test a few online and see how I fare.

Played yesterday on a joint account and we got ripped in the final online due to rebounds and such. But we pulled Higuain and Mahrez from them packs which wasn't too bad.

Hmm, I might have to do 12k packs. 24k of draft I think is too much lol.
  • coatsy
    I have done 8k (packs) and got Gimenez as my best player. FML.

Keeping rest for 50 drafts!
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Right then lads, here is what I have from 5 drafts completed today:

0a5d3abf7fb8fae1aa1f7c1481298f21.png
    e6391801f390b4c297898206858d65c0.png
    c2ae627a9fa3c5d24cd8809aeec9fff7.png
    6ae384c09258e057a9eb6864d10a7a5f.png

So basically every single draft has given me 2 x Premium Golds as well as a 'special' pack, either a Jumbo Premium, a Gold Players, or a Jumbo Premium '26' Pack.

About to open them, so will post pics below shortly. I also did a draft a couple of days ago and I got 2 x Premiums and a Jumbo Premium and packed Vardy. Fingers crossed for some more good luck....
  • coatsy
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Right then lads, here is what I have from 5 drafts completed today:

0a5d3abf7fb8fae1aa1f7c1481298f21.png
    e6391801f390b4c297898206858d65c0.png
    c2ae627a9fa3c5d24cd8809aeec9fff7.png
    6ae384c09258e057a9eb6864d10a7a5f.png

So basically every single draft has given me 2 x Premium Golds as well as a 'special' pack, either a Jumbo Premium, a Gold Players, or a Jumbo Premium '26' Pack.

About to open them, so will post pics below shortly. I also did a draft a couple of days ago and I got 2 x Premiums and a Jumbo Premium and packed Vardy. Fingers crossed for some more good luck....

Yeah I have left 15k FP on my account to complete 50 offline drafts, lol. Seems pretty worth it. Already got the capital to trade along side it, so should be fine.
  • hoban95
    51604 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Done it twice got 15 k + 2 7.5k packs both times

Honestly can't remember who i got

Doing another two today.
  • coatsy
    The first weekend of release I am planning to do 20 drafts over the weekend. Already bought some over the counter antidepressants.
  • hoban95
    The first weekend of release I am planning to do 20 drafts over the weekend. Already bought some over the counter antidepressants.

just get your laptop near you and put on some football docs/films or play music.

Score 4-5 goals and then watch.
  • coatsy
    hoban95 wrote: »

just get your laptop near you and put on some football docs/films or play music.

True dat. Doesn't seem as though difficulty affects what you get at all.
  • coatsy
    All 26 footballs greatest am i rite?
  • hoban95
    hoban95 wrote: »

True dat. Doesn't seem as though difficulty affects what you get at all.

Nope so just do beginner or amateur