TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, it suddenly stopped working because your cards didn't sell for a few cycles. :joy:

Back in reality, I just started on Ali again after his weekend performance. Bought 15 of him this morning for 4.2-4.5k, selling 5.7-5.9k. Two sold first cycle.

• Wrighty_boii
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's a long and patient process guys. I've currently got 12 Townsends and 15 Iturbes
  • bramveej
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Johnson and Cleverley are currently selling very slow. A few days ago they flipped like crazy selling 5-10 cards per cycle. I guess its the packs EA released..
  • miri
    2nd cycle, 2 more Ali's sold and 2 of my a new player I'm trialling - Dja Djedje. 82 pace non rare RB who plays for Watford. Buying at 600-800 coins, selling at 1.4-1.7k. With BPL being so heavily contested and expensive for players like Walker, Bellerin etc people want a budget option and he seems a solid choice. Looks to be working well.
  • Rubix09
    10 posts Ball Boy
    market is slower now.. compare to past few days..
  • El_Catafia
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was also selling 5-10 per cycle and now 2-5 so you can tell things are slowing down
  • jradic
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Market was higher on Fri/Sat because of the weekend effect and the fact that people were opening the new packs on the sunday. Now that the pack deal is over, watch prices slowly creep up again.
  • xCOLLISx
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got 12 Townsend's, Pedro's and Carvajal's - 1 Townsend sold so far. Actually got on this early this year so hopefully I'll see the rewards of this in a couple of weeks.

Seen people mention this as an alternative way - there's a better/main way to trade? This is fine for me as I work so can just look at the app throughout the day and then play games alongside it when I get home, but I genuinely just presumed this was the best method? (along with the IF's)
  • Lazy_Trader
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Loke1 wrote: »
    Picking up Ben Yedders now. Buying for under 4 K and sell them around 5,5 to 6 K. Hoping for IF BY wednesday.

That look interesting! Hopefully he will rise when he is in TOTW.
  • Reekers
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2016
    Just doing some SBC related trading, the market is crazy this year. I'm shocked this actually works really really good.
  • Lazy_Trader
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have 20x Ben Yedder for 3300. Not sure to buy more...
  • Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    How about we all go all out on Ben Yedder.. Bought myself a page of yedders aswell :D

• Imagez1988
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reekers wrote: »
    Just doing some SBC related trading, the market is crazy this year. I'm shocked this actually works really really good.

Me too, sniping the players required for the LIVE challenges.
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional

I've just bought 20 as well I think we all go Ben yeddef and bump up his price
  • xCOLLISx
    edited October 2016
    Just had 3 Pedro's, a Carvajal and a Townsend sell in 1 cycle :)

be14c5630f90f1c262c46e710671e4f0.png
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    El_Catafia wrote: »
    I was also selling 5-10 per cycle and now 2-5 so you can tell things are slowing down

It's because the weekend is over. Only a few build teams this time of the day. Was the same last year. Nothing new.
  • bramveej
    Johnson and Cleverley are currently selling very slow. A few days ago they flipped like crazy selling 5-10 cards per cycle. I guess its the packs EA released..

I've just bought 20 as well I think we all go Ben yeddef and bump up his price

I want to but still have 25 Johnson's.. that american **** needs to sell quick. After selling those i will also invest in Ben Yedder..
  • miri
    Keep pushing Ben Yedder's price up lads! It's working.
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    miri wrote: »
    Keep pushing Ben Yedder's price up lads! It's working.

I've bought 45 of him now for between 3.5k-3.9k
  • Raziriss
    77 posts Park Captain
    I will buy ben yedders and put buy now for 5k comon guys do the same
  • xCOLLISx
    3 more Townsend's sold - decent day so far. Will probably jump on Ben Yedder in bit.
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    Raziriss wrote: »
    I will buy ben yedders and put buy now for 5k comon guys do the same

Yeah I'm listing mine between 5k-5.5k
  • Raziriss
    77 posts Park Captain
    Lets go on! Im in!
  • Cahir85
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    xCOLLISx wrote: »
    3 more Townsend's sold - decent day so far. Will probably jump on Ben Yedder in bit.

@xCOLLISx What you selling Townsend for mate?
  • Doddy92
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Loved this method last year and eventually made enough to move onto IF trading, all takes patience though, the slow periods are tough. Currently shifting Immobile, Townsend and Iturbe with relative ease, relisting every hour.
  • miri
    Four cycles so far today, 8 Allis sold, 3 Ben Yedders (in first cycle!) and 6 Dja Djedjes. Good day.
  • Raziriss
    77 posts Park Captain
    Four cycles so far today, 8 Allis sold, 3 Ben Yedders (in first cycle!) and 6 Dja Djedjes. Good day.

I will help you. For how many u list buy know dja dje? I have 15 here. I put ben yedder for 5k to. Help me and Ill help you :)
  • bramveej
    Sold some Johnsons finally. Now investing in ben yedder, listing them for 5k also. Lets do this **** mannn
  • miri
    Raziriss wrote: »

I will help you. For how many u list buy know dja dje? I have 15 here. I put ben yedder for 5k to. Help me and Ill help you :)

Ben Yedder is at 4.8-5.1 but I can raise it a bit. Dja Djedje I have up at 1.5-1.8k. :)
  • Raziriss
    77 posts Park Captain
    Ok lets go!