Comments

• bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    Just bought 20 azpilcuetas for 7k each listing between 8500-10k
  • miri
    2769 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gait wrote: »
    Do you guys mass bid of buy at BIN?

I mass bid at slightly lower than BIN, but yes in my experience mass bidding is the best way. If you try to do it individually to ensure you get it you'll just end up either in a bidding war or missing other cards. There's SO many cards on the market that some just get missed. Vary what you bid on cards also. A few cheeky super low bids will definitely win.
  • t-mase
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    miri wrote: »
    Gait wrote: »
    Do you guys mass bid of buy at BIN?

I mass bid at slightly lower than BIN, but yes in my experience mass bidding is the best way. If you try to do it individually to ensure you get it you'll just end up either in a bidding war or missing other cards. There's SO many cards on the market that some just get missed. Vary what you bid on cards also. A few cheeky super low bids will definitely win.

Exactly how I do it also.
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional

3 sold on first cycle for 8.8k 9.1k and 9.4k
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    415 posts Sunday League Hero

He's a great seller. You could get a bit more for them. I've been getting good sells at 11-12k
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »

He's a great seller. You could get a bit more for them. I've been getting good sells at 11-12k
    Cheers mate will up my prices on the next cycles
  • t-mase
    In all honesty all premier league left backs are good option. I am using Cresswell atm, getting him for around 1-1.3k on open bids and then selling for 2.3k-2.8k
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    t-mase wrote: »
    In all honesty all premier league left backs are good option. I am using Cresswell atm, getting him for around 1-1.3k on open bids and then selling for 2.3k-2.8k

Are you flipping cresswell relatively easily? I struggled with him at the same price range. Although it was later on last night so might've missed the peak buying time
  • t-mase
    edited September 2016
    t-mase wrote: »

Are you flipping cresswell relatively easily? I struggled with him at the same price range. Although it was later on last night so might've missed the peak buying time

I had 20(ish) yesterday at 2pm this morning I have 6, seems to be working.

As I speak another 3 have just sold.
  • You guys not worried about prices dropping tonight for the OtW cards?? I have 300-350k to invest but may wait til tonight for prices to drop
  • miri
    Just a word of warning today lads that the market might go absolutely nuts today. At the moment prices are rising slowly on ~10k players that I'm watching and are stable on my high(er) tier investments. I think the best thing I've done this week has been buying a few mid-high tier players for a team who I'm using at the moment that I expect to rise - good example being Douglas Costa who I bought for 31.5k and is now at 36.5k.

With the gold trade in thing and lots of packs being bought, it might even be a smart thing this year to sell ALL of your tradeable cards when the market is peaking and make teams with your untradeable cards until the market dips again. Git dat moneeeeeeeeh!
  • jimmykabs
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cresswell also selling for me between 2-2.5k
  • miri
    Can't do screenshots at work as all image uploading sites are blocked but... did a test cycle of Pedros and Alis (5x each) and sold 3 Pedros and 2 Alis at a 1-2k profit per card on first cycle. Easy.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Can't do screenshots at work as all image uploading sites are blocked but... did a test cycle of Pedros and Alis (5x each) and sold 3 Pedros and 2 Alis at a 1-2k profit per card on first cycle. Easy.

Nice. What did you get them at?
  • Tue69
    1131 posts Professional
    You guys not worried about prices dropping tonight for the OtW cards?? I have 300-350k to invest but may wait til tonight for prices to drop

Nah not really. I buy players at max 2,5k so the risk isn't really that big.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Both Payday and OTW drop on the same day, will be a slight worry while players drop. Just going to be an even bigger rebound.
  • miri

Nice. What did you get them at?

3200-3400 for Pedro and 4300-4500 for Ali.
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    OmgI e done it again bought a azpiculeta for 46k fml I give up what an idiot
  • OmgI e done it again bought a azpiculeta for 46k fml I give up what an idiot

I saw someone BIN a Mustafi for 55K yesterday, so dont worry, you're not alone
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    edited September 2016

I've done it twice now lol lost over 50k I think I paid 42k for him so will lose 32k could have been worse lol.just gutted I lost my profit I made over night
  • FootyFootyFootball

I've done it twice now lol lost over 50k I think I paid 42k for him so will lose 32k could have been worse lol.just gutted I lost my profit I made over night

I feel for you, I've been there
  • Hey guys what does OTW means?
  • mhh1981
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey guys what does OTW means?

Ones to watch. Black cards who go up and down based on form
  • Sorry if didn't get it yet
    Can you give me a specific example please
  • we don't know specifics as they're not released yet. Essentially they're in form cards that increase if your player gets another in form. So they potentially get better as time goes on

Google fut 17 ones to watch, there's a few pages with good explanations
  • Thanks guys I got it. Sounds interesting
  • Are the OTW cards going to have any influence on the normal regular cards? Or do they get replaced?
  • Tue69
    1131 posts Professional
    Full TP and 150k up on two days! This method is great.
  • Cahir85
    2322 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tue69 wrote: »
    Full TP and 150k up on two days! This method is great.

Thats some going
  • CeeQue
    11207 posts Has That Special Something
    Capture.png

My best sellers 1-2k over lowest BIN. Johnson sell within seconds