TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• I have bought about 20 Benedettos, so I hope he will be in TOTW today.. you're listing them for 900 bid and 2000 buy now? How many hours left until TOTW will be released?
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    I have bought about 20 Benedettos, so I hope he will be in TOTW today.. you're listing them for 900 bid and 2000 buy now? How many hours left until TOTW will be released?

Just listing anywhere between 900 and 2100, You want to make it look like a legit market, so change up the price between cards.
  • I have bought about 20 Benedettos, so I hope he will be in TOTW today.. you're listing them for 900 bid and 2000 buy now? How many hours left until TOTW will be released?
    I have bought about 20 Benedettos, so I hope he will be in TOTW today.. you're listing them for 900 bid and 2000 buy now? How many hours left until TOTW will be released?

Just listing anywhere between 900 and 2100, You want to make it look like a legit market, so change up the price between cards.

OK, thank you ;) I tried FUT last year but didn't play it much.. now I want to play it a lot so I'm learning :)
  • Jason1986
    7056 posts Big Money Move
    Waa flipping Ander Herrera's yesterday, picking up for around 5,000 and selling around 5,700. Just checked now and he's selling for 7,000.

Has some youtuber mentioned him or something? Other prices I've been keeping an eye on are roughly the same as they were.
  • alex1987
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    What about TOTW Forsberg?
    Bundesliga LM with a rating of 82. Only costing about 11k bin.
  • investing on some Fast epl strikers on PS. eg Wilson, Gray, etc
    hope their price can rise
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mbo0f2F.png?1
    mZqIJd3.png?1
    RyVnKYa.png?1

Aswell as a few other minor sales. Azpili and Gameiro selling at an exceptional rate.
    Restocked both at 6.3k and 3k respectively
  • PMN_Obes
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got lucky here, but he's the best GK in Liga NOS. Going to buy more for sure. Probably keep one for a squad too.
    9b2OAoM.jpg
  • miri
    2769 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aaand Benedetto is in the TOTW. Nice one @Dylan98SWFC - my 3 pages of him are looking a lot rosier than earlier. ;)
  • PMN_Obes
    Another nice sale. Today is going to be good. Congrats on the Benedetto prediction.

ruiJGNd.jpg
  • May jump in on this! I've been flipping Stones and got myself 20k from listing at an extra 600/700 on him
  • Tue69
    1128 posts Professional
    mHazard wrote: »
    @Tue69 , I think the time is near to pimp up an Inform trading thread. There definitely is market out there already, @lastfifa can confirm.

Agreed. I found trading with golds more fun last year, so because of that I think I will leave it to some other more IF passionate trader to create the IF thread this year :)
  • Tue69
    1128 posts Professional
    Delph sales have been good for me until now. Jumping along with the argentinian as well.

0is3Yug.png
  • CovLee_Candice
    4098 posts National Call-Up
    Hi just spend 1050 fp and have 5k at the moment.. any recommend player to trade? :wink:
  • Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    so im flipping bruma's atm. Had a bid one of them and some dude bought it for the max listing price of 10k. wtfff.. they can be picked up for 1600/1700, realy dont understand those ppl
  • Lazy_Trader
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Have 10 of these for 350! Can buy more..
  • Had been flipping fonte southampton atm...

Decent rating of 83.
    Pick 22 of him at 1.4k to 1.5k
    Listing him at 2.4k
    Sold 3 atm... let see how it goes.. $-$
  • Tue69
    1128 posts Professional
    t5c4b0T.png

Nice one.
  • DadTbx
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KODaP1L.png
    Bought for 31k.
  • PMN_Obes
    struck again. Bought up some Quaresma too, so we'll see. Someone wants 5* skills in the Turkish league.

zgpaRGs.jpg
  • Lazy_Trader
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold my first Benedetto for 1200 :smiley:

• Sold my first Benedetto for 1200 :smiley:

No one for me yet :-O :-D
  • Still no Benedetto sold :-1: What abou you guys?
  • I've a pretty simple spreadsheet done out if anyone is interested in using it to keep track of their buying and selling? It works out the tax for you too.
  • Tue69
    1128 posts Professional
    I've sold 3 Benedetto. Fine sales considering that he just came out in packs today.
  • Michaelzeman
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Friel74 wrote: »
    I've a pretty simple spreadsheet done out if anyone is interested in using it to keep track of their buying and selling? It works out the tax for you too.

Great.. can you upload it somewhere? Thanks :)
  • t-mase
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have been doing this with Aaron Cresswell and sold 3 today. Picking up for less than 1k and selling between 1900 and 2300.
  • nufcMarcus1984
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    do players get informs for mid week games like newcastle and dwight gayle's hat trick tonight for next wedensday?
  • Friel74 wrote: »
    I've a pretty simple spreadsheet done out if anyone is interested in using it to keep track of their buying and selling? It works out the tax for you too.

Great.. can you upload it somewhere? Thanks :)

Just go to this Google Docs sheet and either go to File > Save a Copy, or File > Download.
  • CeeQue
    11178 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    Sold a few Caesar Navas earlier for about ~1k (Bought at 650-700) now he's at ~6k!!!!!! .....DA FAQ happened there

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-28%20at%2010.37.15%20PM.png