TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• t-mase
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am in on this one fellas, not done much with this method at all on the Web App, waiting for the game Thursday. However have traded up to a tidy sum that will mean I can start on this immediately.
  • Mos
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So who have we got going,

Selling an Adrian and a Herrmann currently,

Will then try Cancelo
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Anyone know the exact hours until American release? Trading's going to get a lot better from then on.
  • Riqqert
    678 posts Sunday League Hero
    Riqqert wrote: »
    Would Van Aanholt be a good investment?

The demand will definitely be there. Should go up, but his card weight could be pretty low.

lmao picked a few for under 2k. Sold today for 4k a piece. Weird stuff, especially cus its BNP is way lower atm then 4k
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Anyone joining me on the Benedetto Journey? Can get him 350 bid, hyperlink with tevez and 5* WF. 3 goals 1 assist, pretty much guaranteed and will be very easy to pick up.
    0133b2db1cc51dbf2b94a6b839fa7d8d.gif

Staggering them at prices between 900-2100
  • hayhor1
    14423 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone know the exact hours until American release? Trading's going to get a lot better from then on.

4 hours 55 minutes
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Only been selling for 2 hours. 2x1 hour stints (Since US release)
    0a44e449a478b2c5aa75c8fcef9bf83e.gif
  • Tue69
    1111 posts Professional
    Managed to sell 2 Delphs at 2,2k. Upping prices as his lowest BIN keeps increasing.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    Why not, ill join you
  • Mos
    Anyone joining me on the Benedetto Journey? Can get him 350 bid, hyperlink with tevez and 5* WF. 3 goals 1 assist, pretty much guaranteed and will be very easy to pick up.

I will help out.

Bid 350 sell 900-2000?
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    Lennon seems like a good target, high pace BPL RM.
  • Mos
    Tue69 wrote: »
    Managed to sell 2 Delphs at 2,2k. Upping prices as his lowest BIN keeps increasing.

How many delphs did you sell at once?

Or did you sell singular?

• Tue69
    1111 posts Professional
    Singular. Both today. :) Have 15 Delphs up at the moment.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    @Tue69 , I think the time is near to pimp up an Inform trading thread. There definitely is market out there already, @lastfifa can confirm.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    mHazard wrote: »
    @Tue69 , I think the time is near to pimp up an Inform trading thread. There definitely is market out there already, @lastfifa can confirm.

I would also say any fool, including me, can make money by investing since the Web app came out. It's in a few weeks time that things will get tricky.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Mos wrote: »

I will help out.

Bid 350 sell 900-2000?

Yeah, just woke up to see I sold 1 one for 1k. Very easy to reinvest currently.
  • Sherlock
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hey guys, i got the game and played a few games, but it still says continue playing FUT17 to unlock the transfer market.
    Any idea what is wrong?
  • Nowadays it is kinda hard to do this with large volume anymore, people are apparently happy with 50 coins profit after taxes. Check Fonte and Darmian for example, every single one is bid 200 coins below lowest BIN.
  • lastfifa
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    mHazard wrote: »

Sold if sansone for 25k bought for 15k so nice profit. Waiting for release before i will start trading with ifs and nifs.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Nowadays it is kinda hard to do this with large volume anymore, people are apparently happy with 50 coins profit after taxes. Check Fonte and Darmian for example, every single one is bid 200 coins below lowest BIN.

Or it could be people building their teams and looking for the best deal as coins are tight...
  • bezo85 wrote: »
    Nowadays it is kinda hard to do this with large volume anymore, people are apparently happy with 50 coins profit after taxes. Check Fonte and Darmian for example, every single one is bid 200 coins below lowest BIN.

Or it could be people building their teams and looking for the best deal as coins are tight...

Maybe, we will have to wait and see once the game comes out in UK on Thursday. But my opinion is that eventually this won't be as effective anymore once everyone have chosen their own market. Another thing is it is a good steady method but won't get you big profit in one go and probably the max range of player you could try is up to 10k.
  • HBK1925
    1905 posts Fans' Favourite
    How much should I be selling Son at?
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2016
    YEXaBO5.png?1

In addition sold the following today:
    Townsend - 2.9k
    Gameiro x2 - 4.7k and 5.4k
    Castillejo - 2.2k
    Clichy - 4.4k

Can't wait till Thursday release so I can finally utilise all 100 spots in TP. Have so many players in watchlist which I can't even put up, such a nuisance.

• Mos

I will help out.

Bid 350 sell 900-2000?

How long did you list them up for?

• Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional

I will help out.

Bid 350 sell 900-2000?

How long did you list them up for?

1 hour at a time, this method is all about the number of times it's seen in the last minute.
  • miri
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Back in with this for 17 - made almost all my coins last year with this + discard IF trading, so long may it continue.

Picking up some Benedettos and trying a few of Clichy, but think he might be a bit too hotly contested to pick up enough at a good price (bidding <3600 and listing 4300-4700).
  • Springveldt
    4693 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't really done any serious trading yet but I will be using this method since it seemed to work last year.

So far I've bought Asamoha for my starter team and bought another 5 on open bids last night for between 6100-6800 when his BIN was 7500. Managed to sell all of them overnight for 8800-9000, it seems his price shot up during the night.

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. :smile:
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Benedetto has slowed down heavily, there's only 16 pages currently though.
    I'm hoping that the TOTW announcement will make people look towards his base tonight. Would be sick if some popular YT used him in a SBC video. 30 cards only cost me 11k-ish, not the most desirable card but I'm confident I'll clear up soon enough.
  • Springveldt
    4693 posts National Call-Up
    I'm hoping that the TOTW announcement will make people look towards his base tonight. Would be sick if some popular YT used him in a SBC video. 30 cards only cost me 11k-ish, not the most desirable card but I'm confident I'll clear up soon enough.
    I didn't even realise he had a chance at TOTW, I sold one for 550 coins yesterday. I noticed he had a hyperlink to Tevez and figured someone would want it, I think it sold within 30 seconds of going on the market.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    I didn't even realise he had a chance at TOTW, I sold one for 550 coins yesterday. I noticed he had a hyperlink to Tevez and figured someone would want it, I think it sold within 30 seconds of going on the market.

Yeah, 3 goals 1 assist. It's pretty much confirmed I'd say. He's not a bad player on paper either, I've been picking them all up for 350 so even if I was to have some left over after this TOTW, it'll be very easy to break even on each card. Managed to shift 5 or so for 900+ so far, 29 to go.