Thoughts on this Premier League beastly team?

Ashy
9559 posts League Winner
All players have the added chemistry styles stats shown (apart from De Gea)
iSD4V4O.png

Only players I think I could really improve on are De Bruyne > Coutinho, Aguero > Vardy and Hazard > Martial. Team is worth around 850k right now. Let me know what you think or if you would change anything?

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    13718 posts Has That Special Something
    that's 850k :o wow
  • hoban95
    48577 posts FIFA Cover Star

Pogba makes up 50% of the cost :joy:
  • bhafc1901
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wouldn't spend 850k on that right now, it'll drop so hard. Buy a legend or something and wait a month.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    why would you up Kante pace :D
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13718 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »

Pogba makes up 50% of the cost :joy:

jesus :D
  • Ashy
    9559 posts League Winner
    Wouldn't spend 850k on that right now, it'll drop so hard. Buy a legend or something and wait a month.
    Which legend would you recommend? I'm thinking because it is one of the best Premier League teams you can build the prices will go up, plus Pogba/Bailly/Kante might not be in packs for EU full release because of One to watch cards so the demand will be greater than the supply. The team has made me 70k profit in the last day.
  • LukeDavo15
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    What are you using to see the chem boosts?
  • Ashy
    9559 posts League Winner
    Peter wrote: »
    why would you up Kante pace :D
    80 pace just isn't enough :D Might change him to Artist to he gets 87 dribble and 84 passing
  • Ashy
    9559 posts League Winner
    LukeDavo15 wrote: »
    What are you using to see the chem boosts?
    Futwiz has an option to view them
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Beast bruv
  • bhafc1901
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ashy wrote: »
    Which legend would you recommend? I'm thinking because it is one of the best Premier League teams you can build the prices will go up, plus Pogba/Bailly/Kante might not be in packs for EU full release because of One to watch cards so the demand will be greater than the supply. The team has made me 70k profit in the last day.

They might go up a little initially but will plummet hard fairly soon. I've yet to play so can't really say. People have suggested physical is important this year so maybe stoichov if he's affordable.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    How are you getting +12 pace wtf?
  • Ashy
    9559 posts League Winner

They might go up a little initially but will plummet hard fairly soon. I've yet to play so can't really say. People have suggested physical is important this year so maybe stoichov if he's affordable.
    I'll keep an eye out for affordable legends then not sure what to do yet, might just hold
    Shadow/Hunter cards
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    There's no way it's that much added on. If that's the case then special cards are pointless. You can throw on a chem card & get 99 stats instantly.
  • Ashy
    9559 posts League Winner
    There's no way it's that much added on. If that's the case then special cards are pointless. You can throw on a chem card & get 99 stats instantly.
    EA have given us an explanation on the chemistry boosts and with their calculations those are the boosts, it is insane I agree but that is what we are dealing with. Unless they come out and say the calculations they showed are wrong then we have to go with it
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    I doubt that's true at all but oh well.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    So IF cards are sort of pointless then?
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    This is what's wrong with the FUT community
  • Azof
    16409 posts World Class
    boring
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba CAM imo
  • Ashy
    9559 posts League Winner
    Shane wrote: »
    So IF cards are sort of pointless then?
    No look at the difference between De Bruyne
    n0or0Zz.png

• Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    That's complete bs I'm telling you. You get one UP or IF card & put a chem on it & it's at 99 +
  • Khaalifuh
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if i were you, id wait until tuesday when the games full release is out and more and more IF's are packed so the prices off them will be at rock bottom, then buy as many good ones as you can in popular leagues and sit on them for about 3 weeks. thank me later when you make at least 125% ROI. :)
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    71914133.jpg
  • Ashy
    9559 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    No just different combinations, someone said Pogba as CAM so I might try that, wanted to see if anyone had other suggestions on how to improve certain players

Might go with a 4-4-2 and drop Coutinho for Lukaku/Costa
  • Cody22775
    591 posts Sunday League Hero
    Check styles are OP AF this year
  • Orison
    47723 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Ngl for 850k this looks average at best. You wasted half the money on Pogba and the rest of the team, especially Mahrez, Vardy and Martial are bang on average considering the price of the team.
  • Ashy
    9559 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Ngl for 850k this looks average at best. You wasted half the money on Pogba and the rest of the team, especially Mahrez, Vardy and Martial are bang on average considering the price of the team.
    Who would you recommend my friend?

• Orison
    47723 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Orison wrote: »
    Who would you recommend my friend?

No Pogba and instead Griezmann, Neymar, Bale, players like that upfront.

Not half the money on a CM and then an average attack
  • Pugzilla
    15857 posts World Class

@Brownie1524 my brother you are a little late to the party :D