FUT Champions

Snipguy
12983 posts Has That Special Something
So, just qualified for this weeks champions for the sake of it, and as far as i understand the first one is this weekend already. (Qualification was going to close in 13 hours or something like that)

So, if i had saved my 10 hours for it specifically, i could have grinded it for quite long, around 20 games.

Of course it is impossible to play all the 40 games, and i only have like 40 mins left at most on my access.

So, how does this go? You can be the "best performer" with only like 10 wins, and therefore reap quite nice rewards by topping the leaderboards.

Anyone playing access for this purpose?

Should have thought this through at the beginning, and not waste my time on draft lmfao

Comments

• Matt_Cornwall
    3950 posts National Call-Up
    Didn't realise there was one weekend, I thought it had the time as 9 days or something until next weekend league.

Tried last night and lost in the final, feels quite familiar to FUT16 in that respect.
  • Snipguy
    edited September 2016
    Didn't realise there was one weekend, I thought it had the time as 9 days or something until next weekend league.

Tried last night and lost in the final, feels quite familiar to FUT16 in that respect.

Yeah, i thought there was not going to be one this weekend too, but seemingly i was mistaken.

A bit gutted tbh
  • RBailss
    14600 posts Has That Special Something
    I have like 7 hours gametime left... Might have to try this later!
  • azaarron
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    it says on mine 14days the weekend league open its only 13 hours for that tournament to finish I think
  • Snipguy
    azaarron wrote: »
    it says on mine 14days the weekend league open its only 13 hours for that tournament to finish I think

Ah, fair enough!

Got something like silver players pack and 1k for the qualification, so not really worth it in that case.

Oh well, would be nice if the qualification carried on to the actual first cup, but wont mind that much if it doesn't tbh.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    What are the methods for qualifying for the weekend league?
  • Snipguy
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    What are the methods for qualifying for the weekend league?

Think they were either qualifying by divisions (probs winning div 1 or something like that) or the qualifying cups, which was 4 round cup with three attempts.

Pretty easy stuff, should be easily doable for most. Especially when the qualifying progress is 5 days even.
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    they expect people to play 40 games in a weekend...ea is basically promoting kids sitting in all weekend playing fifa...no wonder the world is full of fatties nowadays...
  • Sanoooo
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IDARYL wrote: »
    they expect people to play 40 games in a weekend...ea is basically promoting kids sitting in all weekend playing fifa...no wonder the world is full of fatties nowadays...

Upto 40 games.... you can play 10 games and get rewards
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    Sanoooo wrote: »

what rewards ? i expect they will be not worth playing for
  • Agent Murhawk
    8848 posts League Winner
    Sanoooo wrote: »

what rewards ? i expect they will be not worth playing for
    They're really good rewards especially top 100.

IIRC everyone in top 100 gets a certain amount of coins+special packs including a totw pack
  • Chubbs
    14635 posts Has That Special Something

Pretty sure its over four weekends. Think it only pays out the rewards at the end of the month iirc. Remember reading some stuff about it when announced.
  • Sanoooo
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Chubbs wrote: »

Pretty sure its over four weekends. Think it only pays out the rewards at the end of the month iirc. Remember reading some stuff about it when announced.

Nah pays out evey week apparently. Their is a monthly leaderboard.

Like 8 wins can get you 15k coins/ 25k pack / 15k pack. That reward is better than winning 1 div 1 title over a weekend.

Just found this on google

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=fut+champions+rewards&client=ms-android-optus-au&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVgemkp6fPAhXIOD4KHbYlC-4Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=pkEVy0RWjPt6JM:
  • Agent Murhawk
    8848 posts League Winner
    Chubbs wrote: »

It's every week, a message would pop up on the beta on Monday saying your prize would be disbursed in 24-48 hrs
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You've qualified for the weekend thing when it starts next weekend.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »

the first thing i did.
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class

This. I expect to see us fighting it out for that no. 1 spot next weekend @Snipguy ;)
  • Antiversum
    5885 posts Big Money Move

Wait what? Really? I don't have to qualify when the game's out? :D Thought they just have the qualifier in because there aren't any cups.
  • Hmmm FUT Champions weekend league don't start until October 7th? Unless I'm blind.
  • azaarron
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gorilla wrote: »
    Hmmm FUT Champions weekend league don't start until October 7th? Unless I'm blind.
    yes by the looks of it starts in 13 days does that mean as I have already qualified I wont be able to play any of the tournements?
  • Snipguy
    edited September 2016
    Hmmm FUT Champions weekend league don't start until October 7th? Unless I'm blind.

Yeah, i assumed wrongly given that qualification round was going to end in like a day and 13 hours for whatever reason.
  • Snipguy

This. I expect to see us fighting it out for that no. 1 spot next weekend Snipguy ;)

If you wont be using Jannsen, there will be consequences o:)
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    azaarron wrote: »
    yes by the looks of it starts in 13 days does that mean as I have already qualified I wont be able to play any of the tournements?

I think that means you qualified early and you should be fine.