Web app relisting error for anyone else?

Sometime when you try to relist an item after it has expired without selling on the web app, it constantly gives the error and bring the default listing price back to min for bidding and max for bin.

The only way to fix this seems to be to exit the web app and restart it or send the player to squad/club then attempt to list again. This bug could be quite annoying for mass trading later on so should we make EA aware of this?

Comments

• Bump no one encountered this error?
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have the same thing. Already had it in FIFA 16 at the end and it carried over. Only happens with manual listing. Relist all works just fine. Also if you try to manually relist but get the error, pressing relist all and then listing that player manually again also works.

Quite annoying though.
  • Tim86 wrote: »
    I have the same thing. Already had it in FIFA 16 at the end and it carried over. Only happens with manual listing. Relist all works just fine. Also if you try to manually relist but get the error, pressing relist all and then listing that player manually again also works.

Quite annoying though.

Wait seriously? this is a problem from Fifa 16? I stopped trading midway through fifa 16 on the web app and back then everything was working fine so I assumed this is a new error in fifa 17 web app, wow if that is the case EA messed up again.
  • Tim86
    Tim86 wrote: »

Quite annoying though.

Wait seriously? this is a problem from Fifa 16? I stopped trading midway through fifa 16 on the web app and back then everything was working fine so I assumed this is a new error in fifa 17 web app, wow if that is the case EA messed up again.

Yeah it started happening for me in the last 2 weeks or so.
  • Tim86 wrote: »

Quite annoying though.

Yeah it started happening for me in the last 2 weeks or so.

Oh so it is just a recent problem? I thought you mean this has been going on for at least a couple of months or something. In that case we should make EA aware of this by raising attention to this issue.
  • ChemaPunisher
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    solved it by sending items to my club and then to transfer list again)
  • solved it by sending items to my club and then to transfer list again)

Yeah I know that works but imagine if you have 30 cards, try doing this 30 times instead of just pressing a single button...
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Just refresh the web page, that's what i do atleast. Takes like 10 secs at most
  • Snipguy wrote: »
    Just refresh the web page, that's what i do atleast. Takes like 10 secs at most

Yes but after you do that and try to list the players a couple of times it works before the error kicks in place again so it is again just a temporary solution.
  • Bump no one encountered this error?

• Tim86
    For me the error is now gone :)
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    For me the error is now gone :)

Yep I noticed ever since yesterday it seems to be gone now too. Maybe we nortified them with this thread haha, unlikely but you never know. It is just a silly small bug nothing hard to fix.