How to use multiple EA Access accounts

XxRichiexRichxX
30232 posts National Team Captain
edited September 2016
Sorry for the long read.

So it was originally thought that you could only use 1 account her console, when you try to load up your second it tells you you have to wait until full release DESPITE having EA access on that separate account. There was a work around tweeted yesterday that worked for me, although it didn't go down the way he explained it but I'll share anyways. I'll share my sequence of events so if that tweet doesn't work maybe something I did triggered something.

TO SPECIFY, YOU CANT USE MORE THAN 10 HOURS ON ONE ACCOUNT, ITS 10 HOURS PER ACCOUNT.

First after loading up my main account on the trial and adding some points, i quit out the game, logged out of that account and logged into my side account.

I went to EA access on that account (I already had my 1 month activated) and tried to load up FIFA 17 and it errored out and told me to check the store for when full release.

So I get on my computer to follow the instructions on the tweet below, couldn't remember my email for this account (as I have about 5 accounts) so I loaded up FIFA 16 on that spare account to look at my team name to match up with one of the web app teams I had loaded up in my browser.

Got the email, logged in, only when I logged into the browser and went to Link below, the "Try For Free" was grayed out and I couldn't click.

So I went back to my console, closed out of FIFA 16, and closed EA access, I then loaded my EA access back up again (I'm still on my spare account), clicked FIFA 17 and Play and it loaded up the game and said play trial and I was in.

After an hour I logged out and loaded up my main account to double check to see if it took time off that one and it didn't.

So somehow I got it to work for me. Idk what exactly in all that triggered it but you guys are more than welcome to try.

on my twitch channel, same name as here, my most recent stream you can see me going back and forth between accounts.

The tweet is below.

Comments

• nickmack
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks for this, my son is happy now!
    BTW, I didn't need to wait, just click on the trial link on the website, then sign into XBox and the trial works
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Good to hear it. Like i said it was just odd to be grayed out so I wasn't sure if something else I did was triggering it to work.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So you know ea access Fifa I have downloaded on my new account if I subscribe would I still need to download Fifa again if so frig it cba rather wait another 4days
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »
    So you know ea access Fifa I have downloaded on my new account if I subscribe would I still need to download Fifa again if so frig it cba rather wait another 4days

No as long as the accounts are on the same console you wouldn't have to download it all over again
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    So I have to first buy one months subscription, then go onto the website and then load up FIFA 17 on console?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    So I have to first buy one months subscription, then go onto the website and then load up FIFA 17 on console?
    Yes. Make sure you have the subscription already on the new account. I'd suggest logging out of all accounts on your Xbox, login to your new account with the subscription on the browser on your CPU, click the try it for me if it'll let you. Then login to the new account on the console, go to ea access, FIFA 17, and click play
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Yes. Make sure you have the subscription already on the new account. I'd suggest logging out of all accounts on your Xbox, login to your new account with the subscription on the browser on your CPU, click the try it for me if it'll let you. Then login to the new account on the console, go to ea access, FIFA 17, and click play

Okay thanks, I really hope it works as I can't access the web app from my main account so I'd rather keep my last hours on that for the rest of the week to invest and so on and then play games and browse the market on a second account :p
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    It worked. I had to click 'Try for free' on my console for it to work though. Thanks for the tip :)
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    What are you doing on your second account btw? I don't wanna risk getting reset/banned so I'm not sending the coins I make over. I might make it into a road to glory type account tbh.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    What are you doing on your second account btw? I don't wanna risk getting reset/banned so I'm not sending the coins I make over. I might make it into a road to glory type account tbh.

I've just been going back and forth between playing h2h or playing FUT games with my garbage bronze/silver/loan no Chem teams. Lol. Just using it to get used to the gameplay. If I lose I don't care I just want to get used to the core of the game.

On my main account I'm doing it where basically I play 1 draft a night, and then Monday I'll probably just burn through whatever time left I have on my main account
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    I'm not doing any sort of trading or putting money on my side account.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

I've just been going back and forth between playing h2h or playing FUT games with my garbage bronze/silver/loan no Chem teams. Lol. Just using it to get used to the gameplay. If I lose I don't care I just want to get used to the core of the game.

On my main account I'm doing it where basically I play 1 draft a night, and then Monday I'll probably just burn through whatever time left I have on my main account

Ah yeah I see. I might play a bit of Draft on this account tbh.

**** me I nearly lost my **** before. I went on my second account to browse the market, then went back to my main account and when I clicked on FIFA 17 it gave me an error code. Thought I had **** my early access up on that account but luckily it works now after restarting my console. Phew :joy:
  • Muzza11
    7469 posts League Winner
    Yes!!! more Career mode, thanks very much
  • Legend!
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    do we have to pay for an another ea access for the other account? or is it possible to share the subscription?
  • Rcarp415
    66 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think we could transfer what we earn on our 2nd account to our main?
  • Boysie91
    7291 posts League Winner
    awesome thanks
  • Diggy
    12916 posts Has That Special Something
    Rcarp415 wrote: »
    Think we could transfer what we earn on our 2nd account to our main?

I wouldn't if I was you people said they got wiped for transferring very small amounts on 16
  • do we have to pay for an another ea access for the other account? or is it possible to share the subscription?

?can someone answer this please