The Squad Building Challenges Thread

Comments

  • SupaNoodle1990
    33719 posts National Team Captain
    i'm doing the russian league sbc and im stuck

    i need a cdm or lb or rb from Tom Tomsk

    if anyone can be a doll and sell one for me it would be appreciated

    literally the last card i need thanks in advance

    RM or LM not work?
  • Antparry92
    21011 posts Club Captain
    Seriously tempted to do the Higuain SBC
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    i'm doing the russian league sbc and im stuck

    i need a cdm or lb or rb from Tom Tomsk

    if anyone can be a doll and sell one for me it would be appreciated

    literally the last card i need thanks in advance

    RM or LM not work?

    Guessing it's for a cb slot tbf as those 3 would get 5 chem there. Don't think there's another position they'd all get 5
  • maymanpele
    14522 posts Has That Special Something
    Decided to do the marguee matchup, got 88 coutinho. It's a sign, he's going to Barca.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Decided to do the marguee matchup, got 88 coutinho. It's a sign, he's going to Barca.

    :lol:

    I got 87 Aboubakar who looks decent but unfortunately won't fit in any of my teams. Can't really complain for 10k and 4x rare gold packs though!
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    I got William carvalho
  • maymanpele
    14522 posts Has That Special Something
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Decided to do the marguee matchup, got 88 coutinho. It's a sign, he's going to Barca.

    :lol:

    I got 87 Aboubakar who looks decent but unfortunately won't fit in any of my teams. Can't really complain for 10k and 4x rare gold packs though!

    Yeah I made about 20k from doing it, plus that coutinho. I enjoy sbcs.
  • RedArmyDoof
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just did it for 3k and got 89 Eriksen.
    Have 2 more weeks to use him so not that bad
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    maymanpele wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Decided to do the marguee matchup, got 88 coutinho. It's a sign, he's going to Barca.

    :lol:

    I got 87 Aboubakar who looks decent but unfortunately won't fit in any of my teams. Can't really complain for 10k and 4x rare gold packs though!

    Yeah I made about 20k from doing it, plus that coutinho. I enjoy sbcs.

    Yeah, probably my favourite aspect of FUT 17 since I started playing in Feb (although not really done many MMs until the last month) and been keeping a spreadsheet of all the ones I've done so I can gauge how profitable they've been.

    Here's my SBCs in numbers to date:
    • 102 - The number of SBCs I've completed
    • 410,450 - The overall cost of completing SBCs
    • 4,024 - The average cost of completing a SBC
    • 86,150 - The total amount received in coin rewards
    • 765,150 - The total amount received from pack sales.
    • 108,000 - The highest fee received for a packed player (TOTS Taison)

    I've still got the 4x Rare Gold Packs from the current MMs to open.
    There are 10 SBCs that I forgot to record the pack sales for.
    Pack sales only included items that were sold within the first 2 cycles.
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Decided to do the marguee matchup, got 88 coutinho. It's a sign, he's going to Barca.

    :lol:

    I got 87 Aboubakar who looks decent but unfortunately won't fit in any of my teams. Can't really complain for 10k and 4x rare gold packs though!

    Yeah I made about 20k from doing it, plus that coutinho. I enjoy sbcs.

    Yeah, probably my favourite aspect of FUT 17 since I started playing in Feb (although not really done many MMs until the last month) and been keeping a spreadsheet of all the ones I've done so I can gauge how profitable they've been.

    Here's my SBCs in numbers to date:
    • 102 - The number of SBCs I've completed
    • 410,450 - The overall cost of completing SBCs
    • 4,024 - The average cost of completing a SBC
    • 86,150 - The total amount received in coin rewards
    • 765,150 - The total amount received from pack sales.
    • 108,000 - The highest fee received for a packed player (TOTS Taison)

    I've still got the 4x Rare Gold Packs from the current MMs to open.
    There are 10 SBCs that I forgot to record the pack sales for.
    Pack sales only included items that were sold within the first 2 cycles.

    That's quite interesting. I might do the same on 18.
  • jdros
    2860 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currieman wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Decided to do the marguee matchup, got 88 coutinho. It's a sign, he's going to Barca.

    :lol:

    I got 87 Aboubakar who looks decent but unfortunately won't fit in any of my teams. Can't really complain for 10k and 4x rare gold packs though!

    Yeah I made about 20k from doing it, plus that coutinho. I enjoy sbcs.

    Yeah, probably my favourite aspect of FUT 17 since I started playing in Feb (although not really done many MMs until the last month) and been keeping a spreadsheet of all the ones I've done so I can gauge how profitable they've been.

    Here's my SBCs in numbers to date:
    • 102 - The number of SBCs I've completed
    • 410,450 - The overall cost of completing SBCs
    • 4,024 - The average cost of completing a SBC
    • 86,150 - The total amount received in coin rewards
    • 765,150 - The total amount received from pack sales.
    • 108,000 - The highest fee received for a packed player (TOTS Taison)

    I've still got the 4x Rare Gold Packs from the current MMs to open.
    There are 10 SBCs that I forgot to record the pack sales for.
    Pack sales only included items that were sold within the first 2 cycles.

    That's quite interesting. I might do the same on 18.

    I didn't track it on a spreadsheet, but I had the same basic result - generally I made coins by completing SBCs all year and if I didn't think I could make coins I didn't do them.

    That's not counting the cards in my club I sold at inflated SBC prices as well.
  • Montezuma
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2017
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Decided to do the marguee matchup, got 88 coutinho. It's a sign, he's going to Barca.

    :lol:

    I got 87 Aboubakar who looks decent but unfortunately won't fit in any of my teams. Can't really complain for 10k and 4x rare gold packs though!

    Yeah I made about 20k from doing it, plus that coutinho. I enjoy sbcs.

    Yeah, probably my favourite aspect of FUT 17 since I started playing in Feb (although not really done many MMs until the last month) and been keeping a spreadsheet of all the ones I've done so I can gauge how profitable they've been.

    Here's my SBCs in numbers to date:
    • 102 - The number of SBCs I've completed
    • 410,450 - The overall cost of completing SBCs
    • 4,024 - The average cost of completing a SBC
    • 86,150 - The total amount received in coin rewards
    • 765,150 - The total amount received from pack sales.
    • 108,000 - The highest fee received for a packed player (TOTS Taison)

    I've still got the 4x Rare Gold Packs from the current MMs to open.
    There are 10 SBCs that I forgot to record the pack sales for.
    Pack sales only included items that were sold within the first 2 cycles.

    I wish i have your pacient and organization, @CraigB85. Excellent feedback. Cheers, Buddy.
  • Tietherope
    10374 posts Has That Special Something
    Did the MM. Got 87 Arnautovic. Not worth it.
  • WFCBagnall
    99670 posts Moderator
    86 Gameiro

    Never had a walkout If
  • Alter_Bridge86
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got 87 mane, any good?
  • ShaunCPFC
    4308 posts National Call-Up
    Got 87 mane, any good?

    He's alright however you have 15 days to use him until 18 so may be a bit late now soz :*
  • RedArmyDoof
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    ShaunCPFC wrote: »
    Got 87 mane, any good?

    He's alright however you have 15 days to use him until 18 so may be a bit late now soz :*

    Quite a lot of people don't get 18 on launch so he might be one of those..
  • ShaunCPFC
    4308 posts National Call-Up
    ShaunCPFC wrote: »
    Got 87 mane, any good?

    He's alright however you have 15 days to use him until 18 so may be a bit late now soz :*

    Quite a lot of people don't get 18 on launch so he might be one of those..

    That is fair enough :+1:

  • Tietherope
    10374 posts Has That Special Something
    For this MM the PSV and Feyenoord players are over 6k.
  • Tietherope
    10374 posts Has That Special Something
    85 Jarstein

    That was another massive waste.
  • maymanpele
    14522 posts Has That Special Something
    Got 84 schurrle so not terrible. He's useable. Also got Godin and Navas in a pack, so made more than I spent.
  • Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it worth doing the lacazette or lewandowski sbc or neither?
  • LFC Simon 98
    21725 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2017
    Donavann28 wrote: »
    Is it worth doing the lacazette or lewandowski sbc or neither?

    Surely there's An IF Lacazette card for cheap enough these days?
  • Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Donavann28 wrote: »
    Is it worth doing the lacazette or lewandowski sbc or neither?

    Surely there's An IF Lacazette card for cheap enough these days?

    True just bored as heck waiting for 18 :D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Donavann28 wrote: »
    Donavann28 wrote: »
    Is it worth doing the lacazette or lewandowski sbc or neither?

    Surely there's An IF Lacazette card for cheap enough these days?

    True just bored as heck waiting for 18 :D

    Those league sbcs are so tedious, gotta be something better to do :lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.