• WFCBagnall
    88711 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    RESERVED
    Post edited by OoSUPERDANoO on
  • Dan is Clutch
    32141 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 2016
    Am i right in saying you can use any player in any position? So if i wanted to do that Porto squad i could just buy 11 of the cheapest Porto players? Or do they have to be in the correct position?
  • BigBadAl696
    1026 posts Professional
    you can put in any position as far as i'm aware (could be wrong) but you have a min chemistry target usually
  • WFCBagnall
    88711 posts Moderator
    Am i right in saying you can use any player in any position? So if i wanted to do that Porto squad i could just buy 11 of the cheapest Porto players? Or do they have to be in the correct position?

Any position.

I did a full non rare team with Depoitre (650) Corona at Rw (650) for the Mexican option and all of the rest were 350c.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Interesting. So that challenge should be fairly easy to complete then. Costly if you want the Jonas but probably worth it. I assume the Jonas is tradeable as well because there is a league searchable on the market called "rewards" so i guess that's where those players go?
  • WFCBagnall
    88711 posts Moderator
    Interesting. So that challenge should be fairly easy to complete then. Costly if you want the Jonas but probably worth it. I assume the Jonas is tradeable as well because there is a league searchable on the market called "rewards" so i guess that's where those players go?

Jonas is untradeable I think.

Maybe they'll make other players in the future tradeable.
  • Dan is Clutch
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Jonas is untradeable I think.

Maybe they'll make other players in the future tradeable.

Oh okay. I really don't think i'd use Jonas so i doubt i'll do it. If i could have sold him i probably would have done it.
  • WFCBagnall
    88711 posts Moderator
    I've completed 3 teams and nearly a 4th and I'm down just 3k from the total I started at.

Not too bad.

The smaller clubs are alot more tricky with them not having many available players on the market.
  • Dan is Clutch
    It's definitely worth it if you want the Jonas i'd say. Are all the rewards the same for completing each individual team? It's a 5k pack and 2k coins isn't it?
  • WFCBagnall
    88711 posts Moderator
    It's definitely worth it if you want the Jonas i'd say. Are all the rewards the same for completing each individual team? It's a 5k pack and 2k coins isn't it?

No. Some are Silver packs. Some are silver packs and coins. Some are 2 gold player packs. Some are gold packs and coins.

Varied for all of them.
  • Dan is Clutch

No. Some are Silver packs. Some are silver packs and coins. Some are 2 gold player packs. Some are gold packs and coins.

Varied for all of them.

Ah okay. I'm so tempted to do it just to show off and have the Jonas.. :joy:
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    i want him so bad. would pay 30k for that card on the market, so If I can do the challenge for 70 I will be happy
  • WFCBagnall
    88711 posts Moderator

Varied for all of them.

I'd say it's worth it. With the 30k reward back at the end you'll get the majority of it back and Jonas like like a Sif/Tif card which would cost atleast 30k to buy if he was available.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3950 posts National Call-Up

Varied for all of them.

What are Jonas's card stats? Can't see on the web app, I'm assuming it's a special card not his NIF.
  • WFCBagnall
    88711 posts Moderator

Varied for all of them.

What are Jonas's card stats? Can't see on the web app, I'm assuming it's a special card not his NIF.

76 89
    89 41
    85 72
  • Antparry92
    20166 posts Club Captain
    A Porto squad building challenge I hear you say?....
  • WFCBagnall
    88711 posts Moderator
    I'm finding this alot easier on the companion app.

Have both the companion app and Web app open, buy on the web app and complete the challenges on the companion.

Save your hours.
  • Antparry92
    20166 posts Club Captain
    I'm on the web app fine but companion app was no go for me. Although that being said I couldn't get on the companion app at the end of 16 either :neutral:
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3950 posts National Call-Up

Varied for all of them.

76 89
    89 41
    85 72

Cheers bud, might have to look at this challenge
  • Shaanxz
    22679 posts Club Captain
    These threads shouldnt happen, you'll get lurkers who'll drive up tbe price for certain cards.
  • WFCBagnall
    88711 posts Moderator
    25k pack for completing Benfica.

Got NIF Jonas and Rugani :D
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4660 posts National Call-Up
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    These threads shouldnt happen, you'll get lurkers who'll drive up tbe price for certain cards.

Yep. Once there's a few players who have been recognised on here as being quite rare for the smaller clubs they will cost an absolute bomb.
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    3931 posts National Call-Up
    I'm currently completing Sporting. There's a requirement of Min. 1 Silver Players.

I've got a silver player but that requirement will not complete?
  • @WFCBagnall If you want spots at the top i can create some but only by removing posts in between yours! Should give you 1 or 2 if you want!
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Are you completing and selling teams as you're going or do you have to hold all 18 teams until the end for Jonas brother?
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    I mean, there's going to be videos and streamers on it anyway and prices will be driven up via that.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14790 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Blake wrote: »
    Are you completing and selling teams as you're going or do you have to hold all 18 teams until the end for Jonas brother?

You will have to hold them. The cards are traded for the prize so you can't just complete the squads then get your cards back.
  • Anyone have Jonas' stats?