Custom-i-say-tion ?

Beta
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2016
Ok since I've seen no one raised this question for pro club.
As I've studied the *new* pro club player *growth* system now. I had huge expectation and actually thought the traits can be customized to different levels, let's say acceleration level 1, 2, 3 etc. But instead, now they are only one level, ONE LEVEL.

What's that mean? It means it is same to Fifa10 11 12 13 14 15 16's pro club. You can tick 5 traits. What's that mean by 5 traits?

Every st is likely will be the same, they will tick shootings, dribbling and speed etc;
Every midfielder is likely the same, they will tick long shots, speed, tackle etc;
Every defender is likely the same, they will tick speed, strength and tackle etc.
Can you imagine a defender ticking shooting instead of tackle and speed, and st ticking tackle instead of shooting and speed?
If there are no levels in traits, what's the point of ticking the traits as almost everyone (regarding their position) will be the same?

If traits are only one level, where is the customization? Because for every position there will be core traits that everyone will tick.

Instead, if there are different levels of traits, let's say acceleration level 1, 2 and 3. Then players will be different, this st player might tick acceleration level 2 and shootings 1; that player might give up acceleration and put all skill points on level 3 shooting etc. That is call customization. Not like at that moment from what I see, every man and his dog being st will tick shootings, dribbling and speed; every man and his dog being defender is likely to tick speed, strength and tackle etc.

Someone please tell me if I'm wrong or is that the "new growth system".

Comments

• It could have been deeper but it's a good start though.
    You are not wrong at all.
    But you have to play many games to maximize the potential so you can reach the highest level in each position.
    So yes, after 4-5 months every player will be the same.
    Also, did you find how you can download the game face for your pro.
    I can't find it.
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    The new growth system is mainly the fact that as you play you will improve in certain areas naturally, rather than having to complete accomplishments.
  • MaximSVK
    70 posts Park Captain
    Questions for those who are playing right now .. how does the growth system work actually? If you are not shooting, are your shooting attributes growing at all ? How much/fast are the attributes growing and on what does it depend how much you grow after 1 match? Thx in advance.
  • Dloadd
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yea EA should've put more effort on this thing, Be a Pro has been nonsense since Fifa 13.
    I mean cmon, there is no 2 equal players in the world, where is the customization on our PRO.
    I hate this "hes 88 rating, we have the same shooting and passing and marking and long-shots and EVERYTHINGGGGGG", this is stupid. Not even indie companies would do it that way.
    Give us some more customizations!! Or atleast increase the level traits like Beta said.
  • how dp you get more skill points for traits does anyone know how many extra points there are to get
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    You can have as many traits as you can afford. More you play, more you can have. I purchased as many as possible to see if there was a limit and got to 8 traits at 83 RF.

https://i.gyazo.com/e12a25f5c230d0681e479e5febe6ff9b.png here 8 traits
    MaximSVK wrote: »
    Questions for those who are playing right now .. how does the growth system work actually? If you are not shooting, are your shooting attributes growing at all ? How much/fast are the attributes growing and on what does it depend how much you grow after 1 match? Thx in advance.

If you play ST or an attacking role, your match rating at the end will determine how much you XP you get in attacking stats, other stats such as tackling go up too but much slower than attacking stats.

Same as a CB, your stand, marking, slide etc will go up quicker the better your ratings and the more you play CB while your shooting will only go up slightly.

So the more positions you play, the better your pro will be overall as you will get boosts from different areas of the pitch.

And pros grow at a pretty rapid rate. Guys on the leaderboards already have 88/89 pros after 25-30 games. So it looks like most people will have maxed out pros after 2-3 weeks of playing, if that. I am suffering from a pretty bad cursor bug atm ( i have the VP icon over my head but no cursor to say I'm controlling my pro or any other player..EA <3 ) so haven't played as much as Id of liked but I'm already an 82/83 (can hit 84 if I go smaller) rated after 8 games.

https://i.gyazo.com/8d75b1e0a5a3f57f3b84611dda06d6ce.png - guy in 2nd place has much more realistic stats with 27 GP and 30 goals and he is 86 rated.

https://i.gyazo.com/dfd41cc098763d8baca24b5daf68d2d1.png 87 rated after 27 games

https://i.gyazo.com/f42b5b6636259ebcafa270161d58dd53.png 88 rated after 31 games

https://i.gyazo.com/23ca458e064788b65e352a83abf90884.png 85 after 43 games
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    .EA <3 )

I ignored and skipped to the important part! I am definitely buying FIFA17!! :p <3

On a serious note, I noticed all those ST's are 5'9", though the first imaged is 89 not 86. But It seems the rating is nerfed down quite a bit? You still get a 9.0+ for only getting a goal and an assist?
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    CocoKof wrote: »
    .EA <3 )

I ignored and skipped to the important part! I am definitely buying FIFA17!! :p <3

On a serious note, I noticed all those ST's are 5'9", though the first imaged is 89 not 86. But It seems the rating is nerfed down quite a bit? You still get a 9.0+ for only getting a goal and an assist?

I meant that the guy is second place doesn't have stats that look like they were boosted slightly :D

Yeah, it jumps up quite a bit if you score or assist but it also goes up just from passing and playing.