[★][Sign-Up] 1. FC Köln: Looking for a manager! [CC]

Chow
2525 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2016
Following the recent departure of @COACH, 1. FC Köln is looking to fill its managerial post for the upcoming 2016/17 Bundesliga season. Below you can find a list of the responsibilities that you will be expected to fulfil in this role - in order to apply, please fill out the template provided. Should your application be successful, the club will go into further detail of the expectations we hold. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the writer team: @Sokker14 @Chow @Mike_Pickford @xciljw

APPLICATION
[b]Gamertag:[/b] TextHere
[b]I can commit to completing my games on time/responsibilities:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Why I should be FC Köln's new manager:[/b] TextHere

RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commit to training and match days
- Manage squad and team for matchday
- Fill out post-match stats sheet for analysis
- Attend press conferences

REQUIREMENTS
- Xbox One
- Gmail account

CLUB HISTORY
As a club which enjoyed its best spell of success during the 1970s and their last competition win coming as recently as 2014, Der FC are a club with a growing history.

YEAR FOUNDED: 1948
STADIUM: RheinEnergieStadion
AVERAGE ATTENDANCE: 49,316
YOUTH FACILITIES: Franz-Kremer-Stadion
RIVALS: Borussia Mönchengladbach

2jejsft.png | Bundesliga | 2
NbT2t08.png | German Football Championship | 1
9zEvL9K.png | 2. Bundesliga | 3
nktkXSS.png | DFB-Pokal 4

A NOTE FROM MYSELF
In all seriousness, while I have tried to keep the post somewhat canon, this is a great opportunity for those of you on Xbox One to participate in a season long tournament run by the writer team. @Sokker14 hosted an incredibly successful Premier League 2015/16 Community Cup on FIFA 16 which you can view here. There are a number of forum tournaments throughout the year but I am still of the firm belief that Community Cups set the standard when it comes to organisation, sportsmanship and the overall experience brought through graphics work and features outside of the game.
Post edited by Chow on

Comments

• Mike_Pickford
    3682 posts National Call-Up
    This really is a fantastic opportunity to participate in a tournament that will be ongoing throughout the entirety of Fifa 17. We already have a great group of guys, just looking to round it off by bringing one more on board. If you're looking to have some fun this year and participate in a forum tournament without the need to invest FUT coins, there's really no better place to do so than the Bundesliga CC.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    @Antiversum @On3PoundFish @Orison come join us ;:)
  • Pikachu
    8630 posts League Winner
    Bump.
  • Tunnel_Breeze15
    808 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Surprised no one is jumping on this. If I had an Xbox i would join.
  • BackDaddy
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    I would consider if it weren't for time difference and lag issues
  • Mike_Pickford
    3682 posts National Call-Up
    BackDaddy wrote: »

We have people participating from all across North America and Europe. Don't let time difference discourage you. You'll have a week to get your games in.
  • Chubbs
    14256 posts Has That Special Something
    I can do this now that I have graduated and have a real job!
  • BackDaddy
    3259 posts National Call-Up

We have people participating from all across North America and Europe. Don't let time difference discourage you. You'll have a week to get your games in.

I'm in Australia tho I'm guessing it will be full of lag
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1183 posts Professional

I'm in Australia tho I'm guessing it will be full of lag

Same reason as me bud
  • @Andy99TradeZ i'm a mate of andys and I would be happy to take this spot :smile:
  • Gamertag:WiriestPluto83
    I can commit to completing my games on time/responsibilities: Yes
    Why I should be FC Köln's new manager: I would like to return koln to the glory days of the early Bundesliga when they were the most successful team in west Germany. I would also like to attempt to score more often than they did in 2002 when they went 11 and a half games without scoring, I also believe that I could get them to there current position in the Bundesliga (3rd with a game in hand on Dortmund) with my managerial prowess and maybe a bit of luck along the way. come on you billy goats #coybg
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Applications have closed.
This discussion has been closed.