Obinna - When to sell

glennuk1
88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So the one good player I got in free packs this year was Victor Obinna.

The least I see a BIN for is 11k.

Question is should I put him on the market now, or is he bound to rise.
It has been a couple years since I have really been into trading, but going to try to get back into it this year.

SO what do you think? When is best to sell to get the most coins?

Comments

  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    I can't imagine anyone actually paying 11k for that card, but congrats if you sell it for that.
  • Mitchmeister
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's hardly a good card, try to get the most coins for it now.
  • glennuk1
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The 11k card sold for BIN...i think mostly because of the pace....will put him on now
  • lszanto
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Silvers haven't settled at much over 10k since fifa 12. You occasionally get a few(Elton, Inaki) but even though he looks solid i'd guess he'll drop.
  • glennuk1
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Yeh I guess that 11k BIN may have been lucky.

    Also looking at my generations, FUT 12 and 13 were my good years...
  • lszanto
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah 12 was crazy, Leite was usually priced at 50k+, El Shaarawy at some points pushed 100k.
  • glennuk1
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can't remember which FUT it was, but it was when Cresswell (Aaron) was a great silver LB. I bought everyone, and ended up selling them all for about 4k profit....not crazy but I literally cornered the market. That was fun!

    Also back in the day when you had to download the FUT add on!
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    glennuk1 wrote: »
    I can't remember which FUT it was, but it was when Cresswell (Aaron) was a great silver LB. I bought everyone, and ended up selling them all for about 4k profit....not crazy but I literally cornered the market. That was fun!

    Also back in the day when you had to download the FUT add on!

    Is this not openly admitting to price fixing lol?
  • glennuk1
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    LittleAnt wrote: »
    glennuk1 wrote: »
    I can't remember which FUT it was, but it was when Cresswell (Aaron) was a great silver LB. I bought everyone, and ended up selling them all for about 4k profit....not crazy but I literally cornered the market. That was fun!

    Also back in the day when you had to download the FUT add on!

    Is this not openly admitting to price fixing lol?

    I have no idea. Like I said haven't traded for a while.
    Back in the day I don't even know if that was a thing.

    Is that banned? As isn't that what people do with IFs or did a couple of years ago? Or is that now banned too? Anywhere I can find the rules so I know what I can and can't do these days.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    glennuk1 wrote: »
    Is that banned? As isn't that what people do with IFs or did a couple of years ago? Or is that now banned too? Anywhere I can find the rules so I know what I can and can't do these days.

    There's nothing wrong with price fixing, there's just an illogical stigma against it by some non-traders.
  • glennuk1
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    glennuk1 wrote: »
    Is that banned? As isn't that what people do with IFs or did a couple of years ago? Or is that now banned too? Anywhere I can find the rules so I know what I can and can't do these days.

    There's nothing wrong with price fixing, there's just an illogical stigma against it by some non-traders.

    Ah okay thanks. Was a bit worried for a second. I think the most I ever had was about 500k, so I am not a big deal in FUT and never have been. Back then it was the only trading method I knew, find a card with a low drop rate, but them all, fix the price.
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional


    There's nothing wrong with price fixing, there's just an illogical stigma against it by some non-traders.[/quote]

    Ah okay thanks. Was a bit worried for a second. I think the most I ever had was about 500k, so I am not a big deal in FUT and never have been. Back then it was
    glennuk1 wrote: »
    LittleAnt wrote: »
    glennuk1 wrote: »
    I can't remember which FUT it was, but it was when Cresswell (Aaron) was a great silver LB. I bought everyone, and ended up selling them all for about 4k profit....not crazy but I literally cornered the market. That was fun!

    Also back in the day when you had to download the FUT add on!

    Is this not openly admitting to price fixing lol?

    I have no idea. Like I said haven't traded for a while.
    Back in the day I don't even know if that was a thing.

    Is that banned? As isn't that what people do with IFs or did a couple of years ago? Or is that now banned too? Anywhere I can find the rules so I know what I can and can't do these days.

    Yeah nothing to worry about, I don't trade so doesn't bother me but I know people will take offence to this!
Sign In or Register to comment.