Your coin total and early player target?

PassingThoughts
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
I'm on 10k plus a few Jones and Jonas that I packed, hoping to get a Sterling or someone

What about you's?

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12536 posts Has That Special Something
    0 and nothing
  • Shoaib15
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bought a pjanic for 2,200 and waiting to pick some other deals
  • picked up a buffon in a bonus pack. im holding until maret goes up and people have coins to spend. for now i got 6100 on discards
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Target player: Log in
  • M96RU
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got 4 loyal packs and quick sell gold players for 5k.

I think prices can drop a little when more players get into the webapp tomorrow.
    Am I wrong ?
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    M96RU wrote: »

I think prices can drop a little when more players get into the webapp tomorrow.
    Am I wrong ?

Depends on the player
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is the app only on PC
    Not on phones yet?
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    My target is to get into web app first and current balance is 0.
  • M96RU
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    M96RU wrote: »

Am I wrong ?

Depends on the player

so I bought Moutinho for 1200 and Antony Lopes for 1000... let's see
  • PhilP
    1962 posts Play-Off Hero
    think I might build a Boro team. Then I will open packs on the game is released and play the draft to build a seasons team.
  • PassingThoughts
    Got Sterling for 9800, seems a lot of high value mid rated players are being bought to sell for little profit, going for 11k unsold, same with Cuadrado + a few k, still happy enough. Hoping this Pjanic for 5500 doesnt sell too cheap
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    There's quite a number of people not able to access the web app, at the start there's already limited coins. Trading is super slow.

I can't wait to start, just waiting on EA.
  • PassingThoughts
    There's quite a number of people not able to access the web app, at the start there's already limited coins. Trading is super slow.

I can't wait to start, just waiting on EA.

So I've seen, still had plenty of people outbid me on items for around 10k though, I've spent up for now and going for standard BPL.
    I feel like theres something people have/haven't done to not get trading access.

I couldnt get in to start with but weirdly my account on PSN is one email, but I needed to use my original email to get onto the webapp
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    Picked up a few julliens (Toulouse CB) and kimpembe's aswell for cheap. Going to hold onto
    Them
  • PassingThoughts
    Gers2004 wrote: »
    Picked up a few julliens (Toulouse CB) and kimpembe's aswell for cheap. Going to hold onto
    Them

bit of a strange one that, looks decent but nothing special, 800c one's up for now
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    Check out silver cb's in that league that are silver. I done same Last year with bundesliga made a killing. Hoping it pays off
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    Them

bit of a strange one that, looks decent but nothing special, 800c one's up for now

The 800 one is mine with 55 mins left. Bought for 200

• I am buying MCGready, 5 star skills and is only going for quicksell price. I just buy a few of him and sell if game is out for console. Hoping it wil be going for 3K-ish
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Honestly McGeady's card is horrible, it was even horrible last year. Not doubting your method, just not for me. Maybe I just despise how overrated he is. +He's at Preston so definitely not going to reach that high (my opinion).
  • Tommygunn
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I'm about 7500 coins just really looking to get up to circa 20k prior to the game coming out
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Hoping for these teams
    http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/16614/
    http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/12693/

and some decent investments.So at least around 50-60k worth in club. Providing my account can access the web app tonight/tomorrow.
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    Nice profit on 2/3 cards hopefully build it up
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    Hoping for these teams
    http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/16614/
    http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/12693/

and some decent investments.So at least around 50-60k worth in club. Providing my account can access the web app tonight/tomorrow.

First one good starter squad

• Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    [img][/img]2rxcxg3.jpgjjoeg
  • PassingThoughts
    [img][/img]2rxcxg3.jpgjjoeg

#advertising would have definitely picked him up for 200-300 well done
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    It was you that picked my card out though. So thanks for the free #advertising. Cheers
  • PassingThoughts
    It was you that picked my card out though. So thanks for the free #advertising. Cheers

I know ha I wasn't being arsey about you posting a pic about it mate. Silvers are a good tactic, I just got burnt before buying loads for 300 who I coudn't shift at all
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional

I know ha I wasn't being arsey about you posting a pic about it mate. Silvers are a good tactic, I just got burnt before buying loads for 300 who I coudn't shift at all

I know it's all good mate was just kidding. I worked last year for me it's no a massive profit but sold 3 now each for good profit. His price starting to rise though so maybe try someone else for quick shift. Like you said it's hard with silvers unless they have good skill lever or very fast. Both of which are high priced
  • Been playing ultimate team a while and have never managed to get any half decent players in a pack or been able to get enough coins to buy any, any advice?
  • LB Lukaku is gonna cost a ton hes the best silver defender in the game :o managed to pick one up :)