Established date has been reset and I have not received the correct loyalty packs. Web App FUT 17

TimesSquareGT
33 posts Last Pick at the Park
Just logged into the web app to see my establish date has been reset despite me being a FUT user for the past 6 years I believe. As a consequence I got given the wrong loyalty packs. I googled it and saw people from last year with this same problem which is a shame it appears to be happening again.

I thought I would create this thread to let EA and other users know it's happening again and anyone can post here if they have this issue as well.

Hopefully it gets resolved asap as the loyalty packs I have got are nowhere near what I should get and consequently I have less coins to trade with :(

Issue Summary: Established date has been reset and I have not received the correct loyalty packs.
Issue Details:
Game Mode: FUT 17 Web App
Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox One (Web App)
Region: UK
Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Times Square
Date & Time (Please include timezone): 20/09/2016 21:00 BST

Comments

• FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    you have to go to live chat to get (no) help
  • TimesSquareGT
    FC Maexle wrote: »
    you have to go to live chat to get (no) help

Seriously? Urrrggghhh dealing with live chat is such a painful experience spend two hours only to be told the expert team is looking into it. Three months later nothing has happened. Been there done that, surely if this happened last year they would know about it and maybe fix it automatically?
  • TimesSquareGT
    It has said my wait time is under 5 minutes for the last 30 minutes. I get it will be busy now but at least give accurate information.
  • PatrickvdP
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Let us know when you succesfully contacted a game advisor. Im curious what your results are.
  • TimesSquareGT
    PatrickvdP wrote: »
    Let us know when you succesfully contacted a game advisor. Im curious what your results are.

After waiting 1 hour I am now chatting with Yogesh. Well I say chatting the chat connected I posted hello then a question mark and we have been connected for 5 minutes and he hasn't replied. Wasted an hour and got nowhere, the chat system is so broke it's pathetic. I'm close to just giving up at this point and not even getting the game different year same problems.

Have you got the same issue as well mate?
  • PatrickvdP

After waiting 1 hour I am now chatting with Yogesh. Well I say chatting the chat connected I posted hello then a question mark and we have been connected for 5 minutes and he hasn't replied. Wasted an hour and got nowhere, the chat system is so broke it's pathetic. I'm close to just giving up at this point and not even getting the game different year same problems.

Thats a bummer. I will try tomorrow to see what i can do the live chat.
    Heres a link to my topic a year back on this problem, even with a response from Rob.
    In the end, the problem still exists and its annoying the hell out of me.
    Link: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/85049/previous-clubs-fifa-09-10-11-etc-lost-fut-founder-status-and-such#latest
  • TimesSquareGT

Thats a bummer. I will try tomorrow to see what i can do the live chat.
    Heres a link to my topic a year back on this problem, even with a response from Rob.
    In the end, the problem still exists and its annoying the hell out of me.
    Link: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/85049/previous-clubs-fifa-09-10-11-etc-lost-fut-founder-status-and-such#latest

Here is what the guy said. I don't believe a word of it though as I have had many problems before and support tell you what you want to hear to get rid of you but never actually fix the problem. Especially considering this has been going on since last year.

fg8vvTq.png

If this doesn't get fixed (which I don't think it will) before next week then I'm not getting this game. I know that seems like overkill but I'm sick of the same problems reoccurring and if they can't get this right then I know we will be plagued with the same reoccurring problems on UT, clubs etc.

Shame as I thought this year could be better.

• Kloral
    3665 posts National Call-Up
    It sounds to me that Yogesh didn't understanf your problem but was rather refering to the on going web app issues. Good luck mate but I would not hold your breath.

For me the past two Fifas have been dogged with issues that have had open cases for 6 and 9 months with no resolution respectivly. I am praying this year I have a bug free game,just like i've paid for and never have to ever speak with Ea chat again.
  • CFCHenri
    3438 posts National Call-Up
    Same thing happened to me last year, I had FUT 13, never had 14 and 15, was reset for 16.
  • lfcbear80
    76 posts Park Captain
    I made a post about this but no-one was interested lol
  • Same thing happened to me last year. Lost my FUT founder status. No loyalty packs. Barely played UT. Wasn't even going to bother this year but Del Porto has got me interested.
  • TimesSquareGT
    Thought I'd let you guys know that Rob sent me a message saying he has passed this issue onto the relevant people. Fingers crossed.
  • PatrickvdP
    Thought I'd let you guys know that Rob sent me a message saying he has passed this issue onto the relevant people. Fingers crossed.

Thats what he said last year.. Lets hope for the best.
    Still trying to connect to live chat, but cant get in touch with them.
  • TimesSquareGT

Thats what he said last year.. Lets hope for the best.
    Still trying to connect to live chat, but cant get in touch with them.

Hence the fingers crossed. I don't think there is anything more he can do though I suspect it rests solely on the people in charge of the technical side of things but I suspect they don't care about this issue much and would rather just get the web app out to everyone asap.
  • How do you get into live chat? I haven't been able to do it for ages, I just get the call me option
  • Antiversum
    5781 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    Established days can't be changed. At least this was the status quo since the beginning.
  • TimesSquareGT
    How do you get into live chat? I haven't been able to do it for ages, I just get the call me option

Change the reason you are contacting them from the drop down tab. Only certain options give you the choice for a live chat.
    Antiversum wrote: »
    Established days can't be changed. At least this was the status quo since the beginning.

Well mine changed yesterday so that's incorrect. They can change it back if they want let's see how much they care about their customers. I'm not holding out any hope.

• Same here :/ My Establishment was reseted last year during EA Access. Now i thought maybe it is fixed and i logged in into the FIFA 17 Webapp and my establishment ist still wrong. It was June 2011 and now it ist still September 2015.

zrruy6bw.jpg

When i insert FIFA 15 then there is my right establishment

ywq5zryi.png

Here I have FUT 12 Players and my establishment is September 2015

Hopefully EA is fixing this Problem
  • Kloral
    3665 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone else have this problem? I'm scared to try the web app.
  • TimesSquareGT
    Can__96 wrote: »
    Same here :/ My Establishment was reseted last year during EA Access. Now i thought maybe it is fixed and i logged in into the FIFA 17 Webapp and my establishment ist still wrong. It was June 2011 and now it ist still September 2015.

zrruy6bw.jpg

When i insert FIFA 15 then there is my right establishment

ywq5zryi.png

Here I have FUT 12 Players and my establishment is September 2015

Hopefully EA is fixing this Problem

I just checked my generations and it didn't change. Could you explain how you got on that screen exactly because my generations looked different.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    This happens when you pass 1 FIFA, it's a well known issue actually
  • TimesSquareGT
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

What do you mean pass 1 fifa? Not playing a certain years instalment? I played 16 though, so that can't be the case here.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero

What do you mean pass 1 fifa? Not playing a certain years instalment? I played 16 though, so that can't be the case here.

It's EA, it'll happen randomly and it's likely it will never be fixed. :'(

• Can__96
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Yes because i make a Presentation Team and screenshotted that. When you go to Generation Squad and look left there is a button called ''Share''. Press that Button and now you can create a share URL. Copy that URL and paste it in your browser and now your Team looks like as above.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

Let's say you played FUT 11 12 13 14 16 and 17
    You didn't buy FIFA 15/didnt create a UT there -> Established date gets reset
  • PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Still cant be the error because i played

FIFA 12 on PS3
    FIFA 13 on PS3
    FIFA 14 on PS3/PS4
    FIFA 15 on PS4
    FIFA 16 on PS4

I didnt skip one FIFA.
  • Cadey 5
    10584 posts Has That Special Something
    what packs did you get?
  • TimesSquareGT

Nope, I played 10,11,12,13,14,15,16 all on xbox360 then xbox one.
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    what packs did you get?

4 all players B/S/G mix with one rare and a legends loan.

• RedDevil123
    415 posts Sunday League Hero

what packs did you get?

I'm a FUT founder and you got the same packs I did mate.
  • TimesSquareGT

what packs did you get?

I'm a FUT founder and you got the same packs I did mate.

That is quite strange then as in the previous years I haven't had packs with bronze players. Maybe EA got tight this year then. Still I would like my established date corrected at the very least.