So for example Del Piero + Hunter Chem style + full Chem = 99 acceleration??

Kurt
1995 posts Fans' Favourite
Am I getting this right?

Del Piero has 86 acceleration, 85 sprint speed. Hunter gives you +15 accelearion and + 10 sprint speed = 99 accelearion and 95 sprint speed?

Can't be right ??

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Only if points equal stats.

Points could equal percentage for all we know
  • I thought hunter was +3 pace?
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Peter wrote: »
    Only if points equal stats.

Points could equal percentage for all we know

I guess. It's still confusing to me
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    LFCFIFA wrote: »
    I thought hunter was +3 pace?

+3 chevrons. Chevrons never really meant anything.
  • Would definetely explain why FUT is so fast, people putting hunter/catalyst/shadow on their squads from day 1 and running around with 95 average pace teams :joy:
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2016
    So in essence, one chevron is around +7.5 on any given stat after the 1st 'base' chevron

• heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    LFCFIFA wrote: »
    I thought hunter was +3 pace?

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/tips-and-tricks/how-chemistry-works-in-fut-17

And yeah, by all accounts look like he would be at 99/95.
  • heavymcd
    So in essence, one chevron is around +7.5 on any given stat after the 1st 'base' chevron

No.

Chevrons don't mean anything, and apparently never did. And boosts aren't flat across a category.
  • El_Nino
    9804 posts League Winner
    91 Accelaration/88 Sprint speed Fernando Torres, with 90+ Positioning/Finishing/Shot power
    hell yeahhhhh
  • Darce Choke
    663 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2016
    Kurt wrote: »
    Am I getting this right?5

Del Piero has 86 acceleration, 85 sprint speed. Hunter gives you +15 accelearion and + 10 sprint speed = 99 accelearion and 95 sprint speed?

Can't be right ??

Thats how I read it..

so 99 + 95 =194

194 divded by 2 (the number of cataogories that make up 'Pace')

= 97 pace :neutral:

If this is the true way of looking at it, Chem styles are absolutely huge and transform how a player can be used tremendously. It could literally be a different player if a certain Chem style is used.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35486 posts World Cup Winner
    This is why I've been saying for a couple years now that Chem styles should be taken out of the game. Theres no reason why the cards should play as is on full chem and worse out of chem. FUT gameplay will always been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as long as Chem Style cards and Attribute Cards are in the game
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    heavymcd wrote: »

No.

Chevrons don't mean anything, and apparently never did. And boosts aren't flat across a category.

Aah right, cheers heavy. Haven't properly looked into it yet
  • TriggerMike
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    Wonder how much Hunter Cards will be...
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Kurt wrote: »
    Am I getting this right?

Can't be right ??

Sounds right. Which explains why 83 Griezman was such a beast last year. Wasn't til his TOTS card that you could actually notice a difference.
  • Otis
    3575 posts National Call-Up
    This is why I've been saying for a couple years now that Chem styles should be taken out of the game. Theres no reason why the cards should play as is on full chem and worse out of chem. FUT gameplay will always been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as long as Chem Style cards and Attribute Cards are in the game

I couldnt agree more
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    So that's why everybody feels he same pace, cos anyone 75 or above is running around at 90 pace.

Haha this is a big F U to everyone who stuck up for FIFA and said it was in people's head.

Also notice how much worse the IF players would have been -25 for each attribute, and I wonder why my my SIF ibra scored a hell of a lot less than NIF ibra.

Still they owe us our money back
  • heavymcd
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    So that's why everybody feels he same pace, cos anyone 75 or above is running around at 90 pace.

Haha this is a big F U to everyone who stuck up for FIFA and said it was in people's head.

Also notice how much worse the IF players would have been -25 for each attribute, and I wonder why my my SIF ibra scored a hell of a lot less than NIF ibra.

IF players were at 50 chemistry, not 0.
  • heavymcd
    Wonder how much Hunter Cards will be...

Now that players can make rational choices knowing how the system works?

Expensive.
  • DaWoodyDaCuak
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wow, this is crazy:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hs6p-ur6JQfJSxLI37iaWV6bUqgwd6LC6y6Y1tQEwV8/pubhtml

Hunter is a flat out:
    +15 Acceleration
    +10 Sprint speed
    +15 positioning
    +10 finishing
    +10 shot power
    +5 long shots
    +10 Volleys
    +15 Penalties

wtf

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move

No doubt, only felt the difference once TOTS cards came out.

• Peter69hc

How were they given 50 chemistry?
  • Peter69hc
    wow, this is crazy:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hs6p-ur6JQfJSxLI37iaWV6bUqgwd6LC6y6Y1tQEwV8/pubhtml

Hunter is a flat out:
    +15 Acceleration
    +10 Sprint speed
    +15 positioning
    +10 finishing
    +10 shot power
    +5 long shots
    +10 Volleys
    +15 Penalties

wtf

Yes which means you will face the same player in May different forms lol
  • Looking at that docs I guess I will use Hawk as always, everyone and their donkey will go for hunter, but with OP shielding and 85-90 pace players upfront Hawk should still be fine :trollface:
  • heavymcd
    edited September 2016

How were they given 50 chemistry?

They were entirely unaffected by chemstry and played to base stats.

This was covered exhaustively in the 16 forums. Either take my word for it, or go pull up the threads there.

Edit: 50 chemistry is base stats, if that's the part you missed.
  • Antiversum
    5890 posts Big Money Move
    I don't know what's worse. Chem that doesn't work on special cards or chemstyles that turn every player to 95 pace and 90 finishing. Making Informs of any high-rated player useless.
  • Reus
    23593 posts Club Captain
    I don't believe this

Iv never pit a hunter on a player with 70 pace and have them feel like a player with 85 pace on basic
  • DaWoodyDaCuak
    Antiversum wrote: »
    I don't know what's worse. Chem that doesn't work on special cards or chemstyles that turn every player to 95 pace and 90 finishing. Making Informs of any high-rated player useless.

This exactly I was thinking.
    For a Suarez, Messi, CR7, where they already have more than enough dribbling/shooting, any chem card will give you far better boosts on stats that you actually care about than their TOTS/TOTY could ever do.
  • DaWoodyDaCuak

agreed, but they need pack fillers
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Antiversum wrote: »

This exactly I was thinking.
    For a Suarez, Messi, CR7, where they already have more than enough dribbling/shooting, any chem card will give you far better boosts on stats that you actually care about than their TOTS/TOTY could ever do.

If that's how it works, it's ridiculous, and I agree, IFs of high rated players are essentially useless.
  • TriggerMike
    6285 posts Big Money Move

agreed, but they need pack fillers

Throw in some silver 65 rated players into gold pack B)