FIFA Talk Thread

Comments

• PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    disaaaa wrote: »
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    any good CB-CB-GK partnership for under 15k?

onuoha/caulker & richards and any english GK, if u need strong links on the gk tho just use a silver (Rudy or Green), very good cheap trio option

Do I look like I use BPL crap?
  • PVFCB97xD
    Shadowgoal wrote: »
    When should I build a high-rated squad? now, US release or weekend?

Better now, prices will rise when game gets released
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner

onuoha/caulker & richards and any english GK, if u need strong links on the gk tho just use a silver (Rudy or Green), very good cheap trio option

Onuoha and Caulker aren't in the BPL :joy::cry:
  • PVFCB97xD
    Denisianes wrote: »

Onuoha and Caulker aren't in the BPL :joy::cry:

They once were hater :joy:
  • Zambo9
    5818 posts Big Money Move
    Ok first team "completed", I just need to apply the position change to perisic and it's good to go.
    e9afc7e82f16e247f3f878a85e70a769.png
  • MorroWtje
    5286 posts Big Money Move
    MPleuM wrote: »
    MorroWtje wrote: »

Kits looking swelllllllll this year

36615e174d30ea83eb3b8b70ff8e5797.png[img][/img]

I was expecting a lot of Al Ahli kit but it I found it really disappointing in game... The other one is really nice in-game tho.

Anyway these are mine, both are home kits for the fans to wear the same kits as playes on the pitch.

eb0d65291fc586a2f778fb214e5c8660.png

Ah really? Thought they both look wicked on the webapp. Will have to see for myself ingame. If not, onto futhead for kit hunting!
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    completed the braga, cost 8k but got this and 2k plus sahin in a 2 player pack, duno why he's this much aint complaining

e29e86f3363fc77fded94d24e2c0c05c.png
  • Amargaladaster26
    9864 posts Has That Special Something
    completed the braga, cost 8k but got this and 2k plus sahin in a 2 player pack, duno why he's this much aint complaining

e29e86f3363fc77fded94d24e2c0c05c.png

Because he is phenomenal ingame.
  • Amargaladaster26
    7b6cd4d0caefd821844f2735545b9d7a.png

Wuu, built this around Marekiaro. <3
  • PVFCB97xD
    edited September 2016

Luiz for Maxwell :trollface:

looks nice for posession play tbh
  • Amargaladaster26

Luiz for Maxwell :trollface:

looks nice for posession play tbh

Yeah and Valero got 4* skills, might be good.

Only worried tha Badelj doesnt have high DWR
  • Unforgiven
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Someone can help me with a team on ultimate sbc diffculty? I am tired and I don't want to scroll all the pages from gen discussion.
  • PVFCB97xD
    MorroWtje wrote: »

Kits looking swelllllllll this year

36615e174d30ea83eb3b8b70ff8e5797.png[img][/img]

a415cd3d14a6a9fe6e45da704eb5d1c7.png
    :love:
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Git gut

8b7b631bac15f3e39a1c75c31f3dedd4.png
  • Amargaladaster26
    1703a8078733d5034f841e521061a79e.png

Hope he rises soon.
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Which challenges should I complete? I haven't done any trading yet so I have only 6k right now :) I already did the basic first challenge
  • Amargaladaster26
    Olivier wrote: »
    Which challenges should I complete? I haven't done any trading yet so I have only 6k right now :) I already did the basic first challenge

Firstly do those that have tradable rewards.
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite

Firstly do those that have tradable rewards.
    Thanks!
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    start with the kickoff one i think its the easiest, and then if you can afford that you should do the challenge with the prime pack (thats the best reward you can get) its the 2nd League challenge.
  • PVFCB97xD
    9df7225b8f0493f486d336533a101994.png
    Shaqiri selling for 9k BIN, you can get him for like 7k bid tho :)
  • ceeags
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've played a few of the challenges and fell for the untradable 2 gold player pack trap... my pack luck is on par with Disaaaa. Struggling to see the merit it in it at the moment as I end up buying better players than were in my squad then effectively discarding them to get back a bunch of worse players who then I keep in case they are useful in another challenge.

Should I just try and get some profit on the MLS and Liga NOS players I've ended up with? as I can't imagine ever being able to fulfil the requirements of those challenges.
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    ceeags wrote: »
    I've played a few of the challenges and fell for the untradable 2 gold player pack trap... my pack luck is on par with Disaaaa. Struggling to see the merit it in it at the moment as I end up buying better players than were in my squad then effectively discarding them to get back a bunch of worse players who then I keep in case they are useful in another challenge.

Should I just try and get some profit on the MLS and Liga NOS players I've ended up with? as I can't imagine ever being able to fulfil the requirements of those challenges.

I started on the MLS challenge but then prices rose so i ditched it. Sold the rest of my silver players for 2-2,5k per card so yea... just sell them and do it later on.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    ceeags wrote: »

the good thing about it is u do make ur money back eventually as some of these non rare gold sell for a little more than discard, u cant really lose but im still not packing anything good.

Check out the porto, benfica, and braga, prob 5-6k per challenge and the pack type is decent. Dont do the sporting, u need a silver and the silvers are price fixed. Paid 3500 for 1 and that was luck
  • CFCsjmishra
    8996 posts League Winner
    disaaa do the 50k pack challenge. It will cost you less than 15k.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    disaaa do the 50k pack challenge. It will cost you less than 15k.

yh but all i have is 15k and you basically need loyalty on all the players, i dont have the game yet so i cant play to get it. Will be stuck with no money and a team, did u do it without loyalty somehow? not sure its possible
  • CFCsjmishra
    8996 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    I opened and closed 20(for 2 challenges) offline games.

my record rn is 0-0-24. not that it matters with cheaters around so who cares.
  • Amargaladaster26

You know that you can do it without having that losses, right?
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner

lol use the thread in GD guys. You could have done it vs TOTW with no losses
  • Zambo9
    5818 posts Big Money Move

lol use the thread in GD guys. You could have done it vs TOTW with no losses
    So even if I quit against the totw I don't get the loss?