FIFA Talk Thread

Comments

• disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Might just keep this team, unless prices go so high that greed overtakes my body :joy:

748165d9424b05d09e4a70333481582f.png

im rooting for greed
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    @disaaaa The ones to watch OTW cards should be released next week. Those are black cards that grow with every IF the player gets. Go read THIS if you are interested. Will be expensive AF.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    @disaaaa The ones to watch OTW cards should be released next week. Those are black cards that grow with every IF the player gets. Go read THIS if you are interested. Will be expensive AF.

oh gawd this was a bad idea, what if its griezmann or godin or players like those who get a million cards
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    disaaaa wrote: »

oh gawd this was a bad idea, what if its griezmann or godin or players like those who get a million cards

Won't be those two. Only recently transferred players irl are included. Still waiting on more info from EA.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9865 posts Has That Special Something
    Gameplay could be slightly slower imo.
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    What in bloody hell is this new penalty mechanism FFS
  • Amargaladaster26

:joy: Same, I just pray I wont get a pen.
  • MorroWtje
    5290 posts Big Money Move
    The squad building challenges are pretty good tbh, sort out my squad building and pack opening habit in one :P
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    The squad building challenges are pretty good tbh, sort out my squad building and pack opening habit in one :P

in the end we dont win, the money spent on the challenges with the hope of packing something good is like opening packs to begin with
  • MorroWtje

in the end we dont win, the money spent on the challenges with the hope of packing something good is like opening packs to begin with

packs havent been too bad from it, and im pretty sure ive lost coins, but it's still fun
  • CFCsjmishra
    8996 posts League Winner

packs havent been too bad from it, and im pretty sure ive lost coins, but it's still fun

• disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    ive even used my untradable players with the 45 contracts for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lol, what team am i gonna start with
  • Amargaladaster26

Use mainly the players you packed from those packs from challenges.
  • Amargaladaster26
    d5818e773e31ea4dd306822df8ece274.png

Bye bye :'(
  • Amargaladaster26
    Opened one pack after, packed Alex Sandro :joy:
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016

some ppl lel
  • Healer
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Amargaladaster26 , mate u r on fire
    best i got was matip :|
  • MorroWtje
    These squad building challenges are damn tough too. I'm on the 'League and Nation Hybrid' ones. Just completed the first 2, about to move to the 3rd. How are people finding them?
  • jajce111
    2807 posts Fans' Favourite

They destroyed penalties. Its absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mechanic...
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    These squad building challenges are damn tough too. I'm on the 'League and Nation Hybrid' ones. Just completed the first 2, about to move to the 3rd. How are people finding them?
    Solved the 3rd and 4rd the only way to get the full chem is by getting loyal players, had to play few games and quit few games to get that
  • MorroWtje

Scratch that, just seen the huge amount of non rare golds I've got to sell, think I might just be in profit. I also wasted 22 players on the gold upgrade thing as I didnt read it was non-tradeable >.>
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Some non rare players have risen so much due to this sbc. Think i'll stop making them for now and wait for the cheaters to start grinding the draft, cause a lot of players are going for 800-1k now.
  • PVFCB97xD
    cant wait to use El Sha <3 finally 5* again :)
  • Amargaladaster26
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

So undeserved tho :D
  • PVFCB97xD
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

So undeserved tho :D

i dont mind :joy:
  • Amargaladaster26
    All I am doing atm is buying 11 silvers for 150c, turning them with Gold upgrade into three nonrare golds cause I am hoping I will pack Kiessling and Joao Pereira for 6/6 SBC.

If I fail, I turn 11 untradable nonrares into two untradable rares, got Pique like that.
  • Amargaladaster26
    29b8b50012addcd9b799db0659b658a8.png

I packed IF in three nonrares pack. Untradable tho.
  • PVFCB97xD
    still nice, seems like this is your fifa :)
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    some of these challenges are confusing, someone explain this to me

- Exactly 3 Nationalities in Squad
    - Exactly 2 Players from different leagues
    - Max 4 players from the same nation
    - Max 6 players from the same league
    - Min Team Rating : 77
    Exact Chemistry : 100

They say exactly 2 players from dif leagues but then they say max 6 players from the same league
  • 17c39b4c682a3947b1fe811bec28ce8d.png

You used to call me on my
    You used to, you used to