FIFA Talk Thread

Comments

• Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    I like green apples.
  • Daro_2A6
    708 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would really like a carbonara right now.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8996 posts League Winner
    FIFA 17 is an association football video game in the FIFA series, released on 27 September 2016 in North America and 29 September 2016 for the rest of the world. This is the first FIFA game in the series to use the Frostbite game engine. Wikipedia
    Initial release date: 27 September 2016
    Developer: EA Canada
    Series: FIFA
    Genre: Sports game
    Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows
    Modes: Single-player video game, Multiplayer video game
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    wait, fifa doesnt work on apple? :joy:
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    wait, fifa doesnt work on apple? :joy:

OMG you are WRONG. None of what you just quoted refutes what I said. None of it. Paging does not require a backing store. A backing store is just a dedicated location for the page table in the boot partition. I know this because I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ BUILT ONE MYSELF IN MY HOME PC. You don't need one to still have virtual memory because you can just use whatever free space in on the disk. I did read this whole thing, I had to for my current job. You didn't and your entire argument goes to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in THE FIRST ❤️❤️❤️❤️ PARAGRAPH:
    Although OS X supports a backing store, iOS does not. In iPhone applications, read-only data that is already on the disk (such as code pages) is simply removed from memory and reloaded from disk as needed.
    It's the tenth sentence. The tenth. Are you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ serious? You tried to quote a sentence THAT ❤️❤️❤️❤️ PROVES ME RIGHT to bamboozle me? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you!
    I am telling you as a FACT that there are no modern systems with Dynamic RAM that do not have virtual memory. It is a hardware requirement.
    Think about what you just wrote. You are saying that if you open an app that demands more memory than is available, it just won't open or you will crash your system. Not allocating memory is a critical error. That's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stupid. In fact, iOS uses an aggressive paging table for it's apps not in use just to keep main memory available for whatever app is currently up.
    I don't know if you code a bit or something, but I literally build this stuff. You are out of your league. I used to build the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ AEGIS Missile Defence System and you are going to argue with me about if the iPhone7 has paging? Are you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ serious? Are you going to say it doesn't have a battery too?
    You don't know what you are talking about. You might as well be in middle school to me.
  • PVFCB97xD
    What the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ did you just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ say about me you little ❤️❤️❤️❤️? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class under Count Dooku, and I've been involved in numerous secret missions against General Kenobi, and I have over 300 fine additions to my collection. I am trained in your Jedi arts and I'm the top general in the entire Separatist Droid Army. You're nothing to me but just another fine addition to my collection. I will wipe you the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out with precision the likes of which have never been seen before in the Outer Rim, mark my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ words. You think you can get away with saying that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to me over a comlink? Think again, you fool. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MagnaGuards across the Confederacy and your ship is being traced right now so prepare for the storm, Jedi scum. The storm that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your life. Your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ dead, slime. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 ways, and that's just with my four hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Separatist Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable temple off the face of Coruscant, you little ❤️❤️❤️❤️. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" transmission was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ❤️❤️❤️❤️ dead, Jedi scum.
  • MorroWtje
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    Daro_2A6 wrote: »
    I would really like a carbonara right now.

Same, wish i had a recipe
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    What the **** did you just **** say about me you little ****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class under Count Dooku, and I've been involved in numerous secret missions against General Kenobi, and I have over 300 fine additions to my collection. I am trained in your Jedi arts and I'm the top general in the entire Separatist Droid Army. You're nothing to me but just another fine addition to my collection. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which have never been seen before in the Outer Rim, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over a comlink? Think again, you fool. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MagnaGuards across the Confederacy and your ship is being traced right now so prepare for the storm, Jedi scum. The storm that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your life. Your **** dead, slime. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 ways, and that's just with my four hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Separatist Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable temple off the face of Coruscant, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" transmission was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're **** dead, Jedi scum.

I lol'ed at this. True story
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    copypastas in 2017 lmao @Denisianes @PVFCB97xD

kidz
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    vLaDz wrote: »
    copypastas in 2017 lmao @Denisianes @PVFCB97xD

kidz

Using 2016 meme in 2017 ULU @vLaDz
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    I have short deack
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Cornushon wrote: »
    I have short deack

It is normal for your race though.
  • LoboNobo
    6474 posts Big Money Move
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    this fifa is boring and ****, what do u guys think?

I think Na'Vi will win this major, they absolutely smashed it in the group stage.

I got proved wrong lol
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2017
    Denisianes wrote: »
    I have short deack

It is normal for your race though.

:joy:
  • what's the montly prize for gold 3 rank in FUT on origin? I can't find it
  • PVFCB97xD
    c28732487a89f14de9cb27ac925e0c37.png
    bery gud pak
  • Amargaladaster26
    9864 posts Has That Special Something
    What a game between Federer and Nadal
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner

Hoping for Federer win!!!
  • Amargaladaster26
    9864 posts Has That Special Something

Hoping for Federer win!!!

He did it!!!!
  • Cornushon
    I had sandwich with tuna for today's breakfast) and flat white in Starbucks. What did you have?
  • AlbaGuBrath
    Had some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ curry last night at this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ wedding. The biggest ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mistake of my life. The whole neighbourhood heard my screams when I took a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this morning. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me! Do they put ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gunpowder in that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or what?
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Had some **** curry last night at this **** wedding. The biggest **** mistake of my life. The whole neighbourhood heard my screams when I took a **** this morning. **** me! Do they put **** gunpowder in that **** or what?

@CFCsjmishra Give us a good gunpowder curry recipe please :scream:
  • Cornushon
    I like curry) make
    Me loose
  • MorroWtje
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    I like curry) make
    Me loose

what the christ of a structured sentence was that meant to be
  • Cornushon
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    I like curry) make
    Me loose

Why need structure sentence this
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    I like curry) make
    Me loose

To agree this I
  • PVFCB97xD
    Had some **** curry last night at this **** wedding. The biggest **** mistake of my life. The whole neighbourhood heard my screams when I took a **** this morning. **** me! Do they put **** gunpowder in that **** or what?

lmao thats the best morning ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you can have ngl :joy:
  • AlbaGuBrath

lmao thats the best morning **** you can have ngl :joy:

That ❤️❤️❤️❤️ was toxic as ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    I like curry) make
    Me loose