FIFA Talk Thread

Comments

• disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    this squad builder challenge thingy, where do u join it?

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/50130/jonas/
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    disaaaa wrote: »

Early access or companion app. I started working on Giovinco though, since I really hated Jonas on last fifa.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    Denisianes wrote: »

Early access or companion app. I started working on Giovinco though, since I really hated Jonas on last fifa.

can u explain it to me?
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    The challenge? Pretty simple :joy: Build all teams in the league and offer them as a sacrifice to the gods of FIFA. There different requirements like chem and rating, but for the most part you just need to get a normal starting eleven for each team.
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something

can u explain it to me?
    Pretty worthy btw, everyone are getting profit out of that at this stage, most of them will cost you around 3.5K and even if you get nothing in the packs your still getting profit
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    The challenge? Pretty simple :joy: Build all teams in the league and offer them as a sacrifice to the gods of FIFA. There different requirements like chem and rating, but for the most part you just need to get a normal starting eleven for each team.

theres a link or something? i know nothing about 17
  • vidas
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    someone plays fut single games against AI ? these years even beginners got boost i play same like pro on fifa 16 ;/
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    vidas wrote: »
    someone plays fut single games against AI ? these years even beginners got boost i play same like pro on fifa 16 ;/

It's been said on GD that AI plays the level you have set in your fifa profile settings, not sure if it's true tho
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

It's been said on GD that AI plays the level you have set in your fifa profile settings, not sure if it's true tho

The AI on whatever difficulty it was, is just destroying my bronze players. They charge me and run like mad, even more than a div1 sweater, and when they get to you... it's more like rugby rather than football.
  • Antiversum
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Did anyone tried the challenges? Only did the first three mandatory ones to unlock and do the EA Access challenge just because the kit is only avaiable three days :joy:
  • Amargaladaster26
    9865 posts Has That Special Something
    Antiversum wrote: »
    Did anyone tried the challenges? Only did the first three mandatory ones to unlock and do the EA Access challenge just because the kit is only avaiable three days :joy:

I just packed Reus from pack from 7 nations hybrid.

How much do you think I can get for him at the start?
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    @disaaaa If you are still clueless: https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/features/squad-building-challenges

Was thinking about doing the MLS challenge, but "investors" started bumping the prices higher and higher, and Giovinco might end up costing me more than Lewa or Suarez... So yeah, most likely will cash out my MLS players when game is out and say screw it. At least I made some decent squads thanks to early access.
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    You gotta do them, its a granted profit even if you get nothing in tge packs, most of them will cost you around 4K.
    Just packed Diego Costa from one of them
  • Amargaladaster26
    @disaaaa If you are still clueless: https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/features/squad-building-challenges

Was thinking about doing the MLS challenge, but "investors" started bumping the prices higher and higher, and Giovinco might end up costing me more than Lewa or Suarez... So yeah, most likely will cash out my MLS players when game is out and say screw it. At least I made some decent squads thanks to early access.

MLS is non-expiring, so you can make it even in 3-4months :)

• Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    disaaaa If you are still clueless: https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/features/squad-building-challenges

MLS is non-expiring, so you can make it even in 3-4months :)

The point was to get a good striker that I can use for the full length of fifa. Scratch that :joy:
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    cant believe no one told me about this b4, who needs enemies with friends like these :'(
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    edited September 2016
    cant believe no one told me about this b4, who needs enemies with friends like these :'(
    dw your not too late on this, nothing really changes before the game release so you still got a fair time to complete them
  • fred1266
    1891 posts Play-Off Hero

download the companion app and you can try it out
  • PDJEY
    1101 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    nvm
  • fred1266
    1891 posts Play-Off Hero

yea i trying but still unsuccessful, all my packs gives my GK so i just need a CB to complete
  • Zambo9
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I've just played 9 hours of try hard against the AI with Legendary for nothing, I discovered this when I have only 1 hour left and it is true.. ffs no surprise that I have lost 3 times in a row the final of the tourney against FC Brugge
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    EA :)
  • Amargaladaster26
    Now got Otamendi and Gotze in a pack. It so worth it to do those squadbuilder challenges. :D
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Stahp saying that. Those are normal packs that give you a chance to pack good player, nothing other special about them :scream: Only pack that I have no idea what is, is the Alpha players pack or smt that is comes after the 4 separate :joy:
  • Amargaladaster26
    Stahp saying that. Those are normal packs that give you a chance to pack good player, nothing other special about them :scream: Only pack that I have no idea what is, is the Alpha players pack or smt that is comes after the 4 separate :joy:

Yeah, but I already packed Mata, Schurrle, Reus, Otamendi and Gotze from those packs :D massive profit, plus totally invested like 10k into that as I am trying to use as many players I have from other packs as possible.
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Might just keep this team, unless prices go so high that greed overtakes my body :joy:

748165d9424b05d09e4a70333481582f.png
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    too good for this :sunglasses:
    5nI7eC4.jpg
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Thinking about saving my All players/Prime packs for next week when they release OTW. Even 0.1% chance is a chance :cry:
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    fred1266 wrote: »

download the companion app and you can try it out

yh i been on it all day lol
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    Thinking about saving my All players/Prime packs for next week when they release OTW. Even 0.1% chance is a chance :cry:

whats OTW? (noob)