How many of you are div1/div2 players?

Teepo
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
As title asks.

Just curious about how special div1&2 players are, if they are few or if everyone basically is :D

Comments

• SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    I think there are a lot on here.
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A lot of div1 winners in here. I've never won it, but hold my own in div 2 most seasons
  • We aren't any special tbh. We do relegate once or twice just like every others when we are in a poor run.
  • TMaher7
    1048 posts Professional
    Hello :)

I won it twice on FIFA 16 in three seasons, got bored though...
  • Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    I'm a Div 2 regular, so that isn't special
  • Someone who joins such a Forum isn't a that Bad Player and I won Division 1 some times can't remember exactly
  • GeorgeEA
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    div 1 player here. never been relegated. probably win it about 50% of the time. The craziest thing I've seen is Gorilla who in his newest video show that he has won division one something like 916 out of 916 times. That's just unreal.
  • Aloeeee x
    78 posts Park Captain
    I usually get to and win D1, but didn't play an awful lot last year
  • Only won it 3 times last year, but was happily in DIV 1 most seasons.
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    tumblr_o2lxl4nq5c1u9rycso1_250.gif
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    D1/2 with consistency. Never won D1. Just don't score enough. I've held D1 a bunch of times in a row now.
  • Getting to division one is fairly easy. You just need to play regularly enough. The kind of people who'd join a FIFA forum will generally play the game regularly so I'd say half of the active members here are division 1 players tbh.
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    div 1 fifa 16 didn't play a massive amount of ultimate team after reaching it though
  • Stular
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Div 1 but didn't enjoy it and didn't win this year! div 2 title a lot though
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't think I ever got to Div 1 on 16 (about 450-500 games played) held in Div 2 all season though, very boring getting like 14 points from 30 every season!
  • Whitebeard
    3423 posts National Call-Up
    Div 1.
    I assume most people on the forums are in higher divisions.
  • Got to Div 1 but never won it, never got relegated out of it either.
  • Winning Div 1 since FIFA 14 here, it isn't that hard, try to improve your defense and your counter attack skills.
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Pretty much anyone who plays a lot of games will be in division 3 at least with how the ELO system works.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Div 1-4 ;)
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pretty consistent Div1 Holder. Win it now & again.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    division 2.... I could have tried for 1 but I just didn't like that game enough to keep on going. I felt passing was just utter garbage, about the worst fifa I ever played. Not sure I will try 17, but 16 was so awful..

@op anyone can get to division 1 or 2, you just gotta be willing to put the work in and get better. It helps if you can find the right tactics and formations that suits your style. Lower division players aren't necessarily better then you, they just found the right tactics and formation that fits them... trial and error op. keep trying, til you find the right formula.
  • Zhyquron
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Division 1, won it 30/30 times. Sometimes with an extra match from the catalogue.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    Division 1, won it 30/30 times. Sometimes with an extra match from the catalogue.

H2H seasons is much easier than fut seasons. Won Div 1 on H2H comfortably in the first go, never played it since. FUT I'm bouncing between 3-1 all the time.
  • MiIan
    12432 posts Has That Special Something
    Won division 1 on both H2H and FUT.
  • Zhyquron
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zhyquron wrote: »

H2H seasons is much easier than fut seasons. Won Div 1 on H2H comfortably in the first go, never played it since. FUT I'm bouncing between 3-1 all the time.

Yeah true. I meant H2H. With FUT I'm also in division 1 but didn't play a whole 'season' yet.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    Recently I've been back and forth in 2 and 3, but I've never been in D1 and in my last season I was 2 points away from D1 but my opponent drew in the 92 min of the last game I needed to win to promote :'( . Don't really rate myself that highly as a player though
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    I'm a div 1 winner every year. Only won it once on fifa 16 though.
  • Machiavelli1982
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Div 2-3
    But only with Austrian Player :D
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Pretty much anyone who plays a lot of games will be in division 3 at least with how the ELO system works.

Yeah you'll make D3/D4 simply by not being completely awful.

Which is where I top out.

Don't know how FUT breaks out, but if you look at H2H only a fairly small percentage of overall players make it to D1. However, this forum isn't comprised of average players, so a fair percentage here will wind up in top divs. Reading this forum you'd think that everybody should be in D1, but mathematically you know that can't be the case.