The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Interesting question regarding IFs

ScottShadows
138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Will the people who got the edition where you get loan TOTWs will that start with TOTW 1 or would it start when next TOTW? Just curious?

Comments

• Azof
    17621 posts World Class
    thread title is a lie, this isnt interesting
  • Bob_Dylan
    19436 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »

Weirdo
  • ScottShadows
    Azof wrote: »
    Not really.... Asking if you get TOTW1 players or TOTW2 players cause I'm curious if people know since TOTW is out on wednesday and games out on a thursday
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Web app tues = no TOTW out
    Weds = TOTW 1
    Thurs = early access
  • ScottShadows
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Weds = TOTW 1
    Thurs = early access

That's not the question I'm asking I'm asking if people have the deluxe or super deluxe edition when early access will they get TOTW1 or TOTW2 players?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Weds = TOTW 1
    Thurs = early access

That's not the question I'm asking I'm asking if people have the deluxe or super deluxe edition when early access will they get TOTW1 or TOTW2 players?

Early access is not super deluxe. So the loan IF players will not kick in till full release.
  • ScottShadows
    Peter wrote: »
    Weds = TOTW 1
    Thurs = early access

Early access is not super deluxe. So the loan IF players will not kick in till full release.

so deluxe and super get TOTW2 then?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You're not making any sense.

It doesn't matter which version you buy.

If you've got early access, you'll be able to buy packs for TOTW1

If you've bought any edition out for the normal date, TOTW 2 will be out by that poijt
  • ScottShadows
    You're not making any sense.

It doesn't matter which version you buy.

If you've got early access, you'll be able to buy packs for TOTW1

If you've bought any edition out for the normal date, TOTW 2 will be out by that poijt

I'm not asking about packs! Cause the super and the deluxe edition so get 1/2 players from the TOTW and I was just curious which TOTW it would start at?
  • ScottShadows
    as loan players*
  • I believe you will receive from totw1, however, the offer is only for 20weeks, I can't be sure if they start from totw 2
  • ScottShadows
    SPDavid23 wrote: »
    I believe you will receive from totw1, however, the offer is only for 20weeks, I can't be sure if they start from totw 2

That's what I was thinking something should be able to get accessed to allow you to get the TOTW1 surely? I thought it would be a rather interesting question for people for people who ain't sure
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26472 posts Player of the Year
    I believe you will receive from totw1, however, the offer is only for 20weeks, I can't be sure if they start from totw 2

That's what I was thinking something should be able to get accessed to allow you to get the TOTW1 surely? I thought it would be a rather interesting question for people for people who ain't sure

When the full game is released we will be on totw 2. So that's where the first week of loan totw players will come from I think.
  • ScottShadows

When the full game is released we will be on totw 2. So that's where the first week of loan totw players will come from I think.

Maybe. Pretty sure EA access can see the super deluxe is there and gives the TOTW1 otherwise how can web app give weekly packs? Pretty sure it'll be TOTW1