Draft prizes

VladimirSochi
584 posts An Exciting Prospect
I am planning on dropping $50 in FP at the release but I think I will use them all to earn packs in the draft rather than buying packs outright. Only problem is, I can't quite remember what the prizes are for 3 and 4 wins in the draft. Anybody know what 3 wins and 4 wins earn you in terms of packs? I can't remember at all but would appreciate the help!

Comments

• DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd say even if you lose your first game you'll still get your 15k back in packs value so yes this is a good idea (I do it myself) .. as for 3/4 rewards and can't remember but it's a good 40-60k worth .. sorry I couldn't be more helpful lol, have a quick Google?
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    So the most bang for your buck is to play the draft - were you would also unlock coins bonus - than rather just opening packs straight away?
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just takes more time to do. But means you get to learn the game play more and more and try out potential players you can't afford yet and see if you like them and find some hidden gems you wouldn't or may try.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do drafts also work with Coin boosts from catalogue?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Overevil wrote: »
    Do drafts also work with Coin boosts from catalogue?

Yup
  • VladimirSochi
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks for the help. I can't remember what you get, though I feel like winning last year got me two jumbo premium gold packs and a regular premium gold pack. I guess I'll find out in a week!
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2016
    Think it's two 15ks for winning it on any difficulty for offline.
  • Ryan10g
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Think it's two 15ks for winning it on any difficulty for offline.

Does then difficulty matter? I was considering grinding offline draft for the early release as I am only guarenteed about 1 win an online