Account ban for no reason

Hello Community,

My name is Giannis. A while has been since i couldn't log into FIFA. Then i recieve an email saying this ''We want to notify you that we have found your FIFA 16 account to be in violation of our Terms of Service. As a result, we have permanently blocked your access to your EA Account.

After a complete investigation of your account, we found that you performed a number of transactions outside of our normal in-game limits, and have detected a pattern of play that provides an unfair advantage over other players''.

I immediately contacted an advisor on the chat line and said that he could not do anything and that it was a studio team issue, only accessible through the [email protected] I did email them stating all my info (I had bought the Super Deluxe digital preorder and had free packs every monday). After some time i recieve the following:

''Thank you for contacting us regarding the action that was taken on your account.

The action pertains to the following violation:

Promoting, encouraging or taking part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we found that your account was actioned correctly and will not remove this sanction from your account.''

I emailed them back asking for explanations because their email was not too clear on whats going on. They never responded. I also asked for evidence that i cheated, but they never provided any. I went back to an advisor who said that my account was banned for selling or buying coins and that he couldnt do anything. I have been trying to contact someone that can actually give me an explanation but its always a dead end.

Today i was going through the Forums and saw that people have had the problem on many occasions, other were hacked and contacted back by different names etc. I hereby want to mention 3 things i think are important:

1. I have been playing FIFA since FIFA 97 with the wooden indoor stadium on Sega Mega Drive
2. I have never playing Ultimate Team online against any other player, i just played the offline tournaments and leagues
3. At the time of the ban i had a mere 60.000 coins, which is not much to sell. I have also never contacted anyone that buys or sells coins.

If anyone here has a way to help, it would be very much appreciated.
Thank you for your time to read my thread.

Comments

• axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you have done nothing wrong try to contact ceo etc. via emails. It worked for me once but it may take 1+ month. Live chat is garbage they only make things worse never contact them.
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    axan wrote: »
    If you have done nothing wrong try to contact ceo etc. via emails. It worked for me once but it may take 1+ month. Live chat is garbage they only make things worse never contact them.

This
  • How can i contact CEO? Thank you for your responses.
  • Axan i have done nothing wrong thats why I'm here. If EA has evidence that i sold or bought coins, they can post it publicly and then close this discussion immediately. If not i would like some help.
  • axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Giannaros wrote: »
    Axan i have done nothing wrong thats why I'm here. If EA has evidence that i sold or bought coins, they can post it publicly and then close this discussion immediately. If not i would like some help.

EA don't care about the forums. There are only players like you here. Also they ban too many people for no reason and they don't care about the evidences either don't expect such things from them. I'm sending you pm.