Web App Requirements

Evil Slykilla
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
have they announced anything yet?

Comments

• Azof
    19399 posts World Class
    it will be the same as every year, play before the cut off date, its usually June/July IIRC
  • Evil Slykilla
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Azof wrote: »
    it will be the same as every year, play before the cut off date, its usually June/July IIRC

i figured glad to see a familiar face around here azzzzz
  • CornishLad
    24570 posts Club Captain

I believe the cut off is between April and the first of September. That's what it was last year and the year before I believe
  • Azof
    19399 posts World Class

I'm like a bad smell, can't get rid of me
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up

I'm like a bad smell, can't get rid of me

AND I LOVE THAT STENCH, OoOOWOoOWOWOWOO DAT AZOF STANK
  • sluisbang
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Old names in here. Yeah it's usually June/July as I remember playing on my second account for a day in May back when we had trade offers
  • Yoshi
    sluisbang wrote: »
    Old names in here. Yeah it's usually June/July as I remember playing on my second account for a day in May back when we had trade offers

fb1164b53b683278fe3d0e90e563d0f9-inspirational-sloth.gif

never forget
  • sluisbang
    Yoshi wrote: »

fb1164b53b683278fe3d0e90e563d0f9-inspirational-sloth.gif

never forget

What's with this crap of no GIFs in the avatars here?
  • Fab
    19656 posts Club Captain
    the new forums were a step backwards and discontinued signatures and gifs in avatars
  • sluisbang
    Fab wrote: »
    the new forums were a step backwards and discontinued signatures and gifs in avatars

That sucks. That was half the fun of the old forums
  • Yoshi

literally the "new" forums killed the forums for me. They are soo poo
  • sluisbang
    Yoshi wrote: »

literally the "new" forums killed the forums for me. They are soo poo

And how long did we have to wait for them to come online? Haha rob must have been promising new forums for years
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Whats this mean? We have to have played UT before a certain date to access Web app? (Im assuming to stop multiple account being made day before web app release or something)
  • Azof
    19399 posts World Class
    D i n k xD wrote: »
    Whats this mean? We have to have played UT before a certain date to access Web app? (Im assuming to stop multiple account being made day before web app release or something)

yes
  • sluisbang

Yeah, to access the web app during the full release you have to have signed into the real game but since the real game isn't out yet, you have to have played the previous version before a certain date
  • D i n k xD

Yeah, to access the web app during the full release you have to have signed into the real game but since the real game isn't out yet, you have to have played the previous version before a certain date

Fair enough, nice one,
  • FUT_Moe
    1441 posts Professional
    I had the Xbox 360 FIFA 16 version and played it all year, then just recently (2 weeks ago) I upgraded to an Xbox One and played FIFA 16 on there using the same EA ID. Keep in mind that I had web app access when I was on the 360, then that migrated for the Xbox One version. Would I still have FIFA 17 web app access?
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    i havent played since feb.

im gonna be locked out arent i :'(
  • Azof
    19399 posts World Class
    Recardo wrote: »

Shouldn't be, you are required to play before a certain date doesnt specify how far before
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite

Unfortunately I think you will be.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    ah well hopefully i switched it on at some point to check the market or something during the summer.
  • D i n k xD

I'd imagine you'll be fine mate. You played it a bit so not like you made a new account late on.