Ehmm......Chemistry.........

Kurt
1995 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2016
ev49s9.png

With the web app coming out soon I want and need a full explanation on the "mechanics" of ultimate team so I can see what team to build.

Comments

• AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    EA: Hmmmm.... We dont care.....
  • AbuNegus
    1252 posts Professional
    Like I said before. Why would they bother if everyone pre-ordered anyway?
    Have you pre-ordered? just curious.
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kurt wrote: »
    ev49s9.png

They will not give an update kurt. They waited until it died down and now nobody cares anymore. Its extremely disrespectful for your customers.
  • Kurt
    AbuNegus wrote: »
    Don't get why people keep saying that, I don't give a * how many people pre orderd it, they said and I quote " we will be sharing some information on the deeper mechanics of Ultimate Team as we move closer towards launch .....
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    Don't get why people keep saying that, I don't give a * how many people pre orderd it, they said and I quote " we will be sharing some information on the deeper mechanics of Ultimate Team as we move closer towards launch .....

well wont be the first or the last time they lied to the customers just to make them quiet
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

People keep saying it because if enough have already bought the game then EA will have absolutely no reason to explain anything.
  • Kurt
    Pieman25 wrote: »

People keep saying it because if enough have already bought the game then EA will have absolutely no reason to explain anything.

And there's the problem right there, people are saying it for them instead of demanding the explanation.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

And there's the problem right there, people are saying it for them instead of demanding the explanation.

If the explanation meant that much why commit to the next game before getting the explanation?
  • AbuNegus
    1252 posts Professional

Why would they try to sell their product to you if you already gave them the money?
    I would love an explanation but I can see why they are ignoring it. 100% sure they looked at the pre order numbers and didn't notice any negative effect.
    If this was such a serious issue to the masses then EA would have felt it in the pre order numbers and adressed it
  • Kurt

If the explanation meant that much why commit to the next game before getting the explanation?

Because they said we will give you the explanation as we move towards launch.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Ah well that was your problem you see, you believed them on word alone. The word of the same people that didn't even realise the glitch existed in the 1st place.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move

Ah well that was your problem you see, you believed them on word alone. The word of the same people that didn't even realise the glitch existed in the 1st place.

it's sad how fantastically true that point is
  • Kurt

Ok so you're saying the blame lies on the people that bought the game based off them clearly stating they will give us the explanation instead of Ea who have not offered it.

And again you can't use the pre order argument to justify their actions because clearly they have no competition so by your logic they can do whatever they want because of that and get away it. Doesn't make sense
  • AbuNegus
    1252 posts Professional
    edited September 2016

Ok so you're saying the blame lies on the people that bought the game based off them clearly stating they will give us the explanation instead of Ea who have not offered it.

And again you can't use the pre order argument to justify their actions because clearly they have no competition so by your logic they can do whatever they want because of that and get away it. Doesn't make sense

That's actually spot on lol.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

I'm not saying those people are at fault as such, I'm saying those people should have stuck to their guns and not bought the product in order to give EA a reason to give out the information.

EA are clearly in the wrong but they have not been given any reason to disclose the information as their game has sold just fine without having to go through with it.
  • AbuNegus
    1252 posts Professional

I'm not saying those people are at fault as such, I'm saying those people should have stuck to their guns and not bought the product in order to give EA a reason to give out the information.

EA are clearly in the wrong but they have not been given any reason to disclose the information as their game has sold just fine without having to go through with it.

Well said, that was precisly my point but I couldn't put it in good English.
  • TheDreamer
    3272 posts National Call-Up
    They are so lucky that they have created such a fantastic and addictive mode like FUT. PES gameplay is so much better this year, but their lack of licences, FUT mode and non-ultra noob friendly gameplay will still see Fifa well outsell PES.

Basically there is no reason for EA to stop their "give us your money and ❤️❤️❤️❤️" non customer-centred strategy.
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    They are so lucky that they have created such a fantastic and addictive mode like FUT. PES gameplay is so much better this year, but their lack of licences, FUT mode and non-ultra noob friendly gameplay will still see Fifa well outsell PES.

Basically there is no reason for EA to stop their "give us your money and ❤️❤️❤️❤️" non customer-centred strategy.

pes gameplay is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • MattyD1000
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA probably don't know how chemistry works themselves and / or it has very little effect anyway.

Personally in the past I've usually thrashed 100 chem 88 rated teams but struggled against 50 chem 78 rated randoms.

Seemed the worse the chem the better it played....
  • SSSplendid
    740 posts Sunday League Hero

That's easy...because people are ignorant on how to deal with things.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move

no dumb dumb, nobody is justifying EA. He simply telling you it's less than intelligent to pay someone because they made a promise, when you can wait for them to make good on that promise and then you still get to decide whether or not you want to pay them.
  • Pieman25 wrote: »

That is a very very good point actually. In an essence you're buying a product that was previously faulty but the company did not explain how they solved the issue. It boggles the mind sometimes how some people think .
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Lets be honest, a few of us forumers making threads isn't going push them into saying anything, maybe the only way we can is through fifa youtubers? If enough of the bigger ones questioned EA over it then it's more likely something will happen.
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    @Rob is a liar. I told you guys months ago.
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    heavymcd wrote: »

Not just a liar. He is a sad front man who spins the EA tale and runs away like a ladyboy instead of having an actually conversation with customers.

Or in other words, you know, do his job. He is a piece of trash. But given how EA treats all of us why would the actions of the "community manager" surprise you?

It's so easy for @Rob to just run and hide like a child, why would you ever expect him to do the right thing and stay here to provide us with even basic answers? He doesn't have the sack for that
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wish they would just scrap chemistry altogether. I want to play with the players I want to play with and not have to complete some kind of sudoku puzzle to get attribute bonuses.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    tikitaka33 wrote: »
    I wish they would just scrap chemistry altogether. I want to play with the players I want to play with and not have to complete some kind of sudoku puzzle to get attribute bonuses.
    But then what would be the point of attribute bonuses?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Their approach over the chemistry shenanigans in '16 (with no compensation or even an explanation moving forward) should have been game over for most. The fact it isn't just shows how little competition EA have, and how addictive their product is.

Their customer service has been nothing other than a total disgrace.
  • Smudge
    5398 posts Big Money Move
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    heavymcd wrote: »

Not just a liar. He is a sad front man who spins the EA tale and runs away like a ladyboy instead of having an actually conversation with customers.

Or in other words, you know, do his job. He is a piece of trash. But given how EA treats all of us why would the actions of the "community manager" surprise you?

It's so easy for @Rob to just run and hide like a child, why would you ever expect him to do the right thing and stay here to provide us with even basic answers? He doesn't have the sack for that

Jesus