Is there weather in FUT this year

Diggy
13615 posts Has That Special Something
In 16 we had the awful fog then they took out all weather but in previous editions weather conditions were present

Dynamic weather would be great but doubt we will get that

Comments

• bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    I wouldn't mind weather if it was only a visual change, but the snow and rain just made everything go all haywire.
  • AbuNegus
    1224 posts Professional
    You want rain back? No thank you
  • Diggy
    AbuNegus wrote: »
    You want rain back? No thank you

I always moaned when there was a rainy game but now I miss it
  • bartsch88
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I liked the rain and snow in-game, didn't seem to affect me at all that much and added a nice change every now and then.
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd like to see rain back. Snow too on very rare occasions.
  • PDJEY
    1013 posts Professional
    I hate playing on snow. The snow physic is plain awful
  • Diggy
    PDJEY wrote: »
    I hate playing on snow. The snow physic is plain awful

Snow games are quite rare
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Snow is the best weather in Fifa imo
  • Zephiasco
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i want sandstorm
  • Diggy
    Zephiasco wrote: »
    i want sandstorm

Sandstorm at the King Fahd I'm in
  • Kasuyo
    418 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2016
    Bump
  • Zephiasco
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sandstorm at the King Fahd I'm in
    let's do it, just like battlefield 1 beta but more football

• Turf_Knights2016
    597 posts Sunday League Hero
    Diggy wrote: »

In 16 we had the awful fog then they took out all weather but in previous editions weather conditions were present

I agree......... if EA GAMES ever got serious enough to develop and program a true weather engine and simulation, of real sports where they play in all weather conditions because it's not realistic to think that real matches are always sunny with no wind meeting the right conditions of play...........Just not real! It would be far better to have and improve on a proper weather engine that will simulate real world weather conditions based on geo-location for realism and immersion.

But I doubt you will ever see that wth EA level of development commitment anyway it was discussed here........... http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/170408/fifa-17-weather/p1

Just a really bad company, after everything I have read I just can't believe they are still around, but if they keep it up I don't like their chances of existing in near future. Much like Atari closing many studios down. Sadly they would better perform as a business by creating fewer but better games.

• AbuNegus
    1224 posts Professional
    Diggy wrote: »

I agree......... if EA GAMES ever got serious enough to develop and program a true weather engine and simulation, of real sports where they play in all weather conditions because it's not realistic to think that real matches are always sunny with no wind meeting the right conditions of play...........Just not real! It would be far better to have and improve on a proper weather engine that will simulate real world weather conditions based on geo-location for realism and immersion.

But I doubt you will ever see that wth EA level of development commitment anyway it was discussed here........... http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/170408/fifa-17-weather/p1

Just a really bad company, after everything I have read I just can't believe they are still around, but if they keep it up I don't like their chances of existing in near future. Much like Atari closing many studios down. Sadly they would better perform as a business by creating fewer but better games.

Weather was in the game before but they removed it from online play because almost everyone complained about the rain physics in fut matches. Me included, it was a nightmare playing in rain.
    Now people want rain again :( you really don't remember how bad it was when there was rain in fut?
  • kamillu_22
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    it was really bad.. I always opted for stadiums with no rain and always played home matches for that reason.

fifa 16 was much better re weather conditions.
  • Mysticetus
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They removed rain? I seem to play 90% of my online games in the rain
  • PapaQuibs
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    Apparently theres random dynamic weather
  • Diggy
    PapaQuibs wrote: »
    Apparently theres random dynamic weather

Can u give me a source to say where it is on FUT