The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Returning bonus cut off point

BreadrunsAway
321 posts Sunday League Hero
Sorry if been asked before, tried to have a look but couldn't find any info but I'm sure I remember seeing somewhere that there was and it was August? If this right? So if I played FIFA 16 on my account now I wouldn't get any returning bonus on webstart? Only daily gift?

Comments

• P
    7726 posts League Winner
    Doubt anyone knows for sure. Better off just waiting and seeing what you get.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sorry if been asked before, tried to have a look but couldn't find any info but I'm sure I remember seeing somewhere that there was and it was August? If this right? So if I played FIFA 16 on my account now I wouldn't get any returning bonus on webstart? Only daily gift?
    If your on about legacy/loyalty packs you have to play enough games to have unlocked access to the web app as well to qualify. As the FIFA 16 web app is down for maintenance and being upgraded to fifa 17 I think your out of luck. My mate played FIFA 15 all year but only played 8 games on fut, ( spent all of his time trading to get his gens lol,) therefore he didn't receive his legacy pack on fifa16. He went on live chat & EA's twitter feed and they both told him he needed to have played x amount of games and unlocked the web app to qualify for legacy packs.
  • BreadrunsAway
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ahhh I see that's what I thought, cheers for the info