Ibra price prediction

Galaynn
375 posts Sunday League Hero
out of curiosity, how much you guys think he is gonna cost when prices sort of settle (say around mid October, judging by the past few years)?

I have seen someone here saying 200k, I would have thought more 450/500k, just interested in what people think

Comments

• Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    300-450k
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    Even more special cards this year. 244k exactly is my guess.
  • Jeffraoo
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Galaynn wrote: »
    out of curiosity, how much you guys think he is gonna cost when prices sort of settle (say around mid October, judging by the past few years)?

I have seen someone here saying 200k, I would have thought more 450/500k, just interested in what people think

In FIFA 16 he was almost 500k at the start and was ~375k mid October. I think this year he will start at ~850k and mid October he will be ~600k.
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    He was near 200k last year as an 89 player in the French league.

Considering is rating is higher and the links of pl (and Man U) mean so much more due to him being Swedish, and the hype of the PL, I'd say around 300k
  • Obrj
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lol 300k. I hope to see him that low but i doubt it. Especially at the beginning of the game.
  • Peter69hc
    edited September 2016
    Jeffraoo wrote: »

In FIFA 16 he was almost 500k at the start and was ~375k mid October. I think this year he will start at ~850k and mid October he will be ~600k.

Really? I bought ibra fairly early and sure it was for under 200k
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    Peter69hc wrote: »

His informs kept the NIF price elevated til around BF, which is, I believe, when it finally dropped below 200k, around 100k by TOTY
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something

His informs kept the NIF price elevated til around BF, which is, I believe, when it finally dropped below 200k, around 100k by TOTY

He also played in Ligue 1 last year. He will be expensive just by having a ManU card IMO.
  • DoD_Jester
    mjs4p wrote: »

He also played in Ligue 1 last year. He will be expensive just by having a ManU card IMO.

Oh yh no doubt, was just on about his 16 card, his 17 will he prohibitively expensive
  • mjs4p

Oh yh no doubt, was just on about his 16 card, his 17 will he prohibitively expensive

Yep, agree with what you said as well.
  • DoD_Jester

I misread slightly dude, my bad
  • mjs4p

No worries. The bottom line is, no Ibra for me; :D unless I pack him!
  • DoD_Jester

No worries. The bottom line is, no Ibra for me; :D unless I pack him!

Haha same mate, if I'm spending half a mil on a striker I'll get a legend lmao
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    One other reason for his price being more expensive in 17 is his play style. If strength is more prominent this year he may well be more effective and desirable. Obviously we haven't played FUT yet so the game play still maybe a lot faster.
  • Peter69hc

What is BF
  • DoD_Jester

What is BF

Black Friday

Late November
  • Peter69hc

What is BF

Black Friday

Late November

Im sure I had him before Black Friday under 200k.
  • DoD_Jester

What is BF

Black Friday

Late November

Im sure I had him before Black Friday under 200k.

You may well have, I'm by no means certain about the dates he dropped, all I remember for a fact was that everytime he started to dip he got a special card, think it was between his 2nd and 3rd he finally dropped under
  • Peter69hc
    I think I got the 91/92 card for around 500 in December
  • Peter69hc
    He was 219k beginning of December.

So I reckon around 400k when they settle
  • DoD_Jester
    edited September 2016

Only special of his I had was the 92, paid 250 in April for it(just checked my old threads lol)
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    He had a really low card weight last year. That may not be the case this year.
  • Peter69hc

Only special of his I had was the 92, paid 250 in April for it(just checked my old threads lol)

It was the 92 I think I had, it felt no different to 89
    (Possibly cos on full chem the 89 became a 90) and the IF 92 would have negative making that around a 90 aswell)
  • DoD_Jester
    edited September 2016

It was the 92 I think I had, it felt no different to 89
    (Possibly cos on full chem the 89 became a 90) and the IF 92 would have negative making that around a 90 aswell)

I actually loved that card, his longshots were just unstoppable

I ended up taking about 50k profit and buying messi after a day or two, who quickly became my favourite FUT card ever

Edit, that's not actually accurate, I sold Messi to buy him I think, and pretty much regretted it, despite Ibra being amazing so I saw an opportunity for profit and bought the little Argentine back
  • Peter69hc
    I made 50k profit after a day or so.

the card for me played no better, I found his 89 cards long shots better. But I had the 89 card on full chem.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm predicting Ibra will hit 1mill at some point