Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

FUT17 - Special cards

blureZ
571 posts An Exciting Prospect
So, I've just made an overview with all special cards that are in this years FIFA.

Credits to mrfifa365 from the Soccergaming-forums who extracted these from the Demo.
As this is only from the demo, some cards may be added or changed later but in general, these should also be in the full game.

Sooo many special cards.. :open_mouth::smile:
I named all that I know.

mqdprq1.png

Comments

• On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Halloween cards :D
  • AbuNegus
    1229 posts Professional
    Holy crap, this market is going to be even better than 16 :# I don't like trading, so very happy with this. I imagine the traders not too stoked on this though.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Meh, who knows if they're even going to be tradeable, I trade a lot and I've always wanted more special cards, Madden is far superior when it comes to cards. It's kind of expected given FUTChampions rewards and Squad Builder Challenges, halloween timed challenge and stuff like this.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    Quite like the look of the one with the ball in the background. Possibly Ballon D'Or (or player of the year etc.) And the one beside it looks like it could be MLS specific (second from the right, bottom)
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Halloween cards is tinpot. The Champions white/red ones and the pros and hereos look great
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    Hw will they cope with ratings wiv all these cards and players rated highly this yr already ie ronaldo only needs 5 ifs to get to 99 there will end up so many late 90 cards