Its really sad I just realized...

Rossi026
88 posts Park Captain
That the last 2 months FUT is actually playable and fun, Also after we learned about the chem glitch which will also be in 17 im sure im not spending on fut ever again, because probably the gold card will be better then a inform cause EA will nerve those cards in the begin so you spend more money.
My advice to u dont spend your hard earned money on these bullsh*t cards cause a full gold serie a team will probably wreck your all blue team.

Comments

• roojy
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    ea claimed they fixed the chem glitch
    but nepenthez recently made a video with a 40 chem draft team and he won the draft
  • Rossi026
    88 posts Park Captain
    roojy wrote: »
    ea claimed they fixed the chem glitch
    but nepenthez recently made a video with a 40 chem draft team and he won the draft

Wasnt suprised they wont fix it, if the players would be as good as they should be people wouldnt have the need to buy more better players, if the players would play bad obv the people with the better players would win more and wouldnt put it in more money this is all one big trick to get in money. I wont be fooled this year I hope all other people also.
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    They should pay for the daylight robbery.
    Worse than cancer
  • Rossi026
    88 posts Park Captain
    RTG101 wrote: »
    They should pay for the daylight robbery.
    Worse than cancer

Even Hospitals are money wolfs **** like chemotherapy is just to grab more money. I was really hoping people getting an compensation, but game companies always get away from **** we need more rules.