Gameplay feels strange... (Fifa 17 demo)

Scotticus
81 posts Park Captain
Having played the demo on PC and on PS4, I have to admit I'm leaning towards getting it for the consoles rather than the PC.

I can't succinctly explain it but the movement on PC feels incredibly sluggish and sometimes outright non-responsive. I know it's a slower game but when trapping the ball, the player just doesn't seem to want to move at all instead opting to daintily jog to the side. It doesn't feel like there is any kind of fluidity in movement.

Don't know if you guys have felt it but it's just been an odd experience for me to say the least :|

giphy.gif

Comments

• Orison
    49553 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Makes no sense to rate the same game differently :joy:

Unless your PC is sh*t and can´t get constant fps, then it might be different and sluggish :D
  • As far as gameplay goes fifa has been almost a different game on pc for last 3 years. Of course console is better....
  • Scotticus
    81 posts Park Captain
    Orison wrote: »

Unless your PC is sh*t and can´t get constant fps, then it might be different and sluggish :D

Nah my PC is pretty decent... Of course I don't expect a identical experience playing it on both consoles but the differences I felt gameplay wise is just odd I guess.
  • Dgkn99
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Orison wrote: »

I have gtx 980 and i7. And i feel same. So easy to say ooh you got **** pc. Gameplay feels really strange

• nanny
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Same , please. Tell if fix