Heading.....

djmikeygee
175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Seem's like i am the only one who finds heading to be over effective in the FIFA 17 demo, and I hope it won't be the case once the final build is out. I find it very cheesy how you can just run down the wing with an overly paced winger, who has 50 crossing, to able to cross the ball perfectly into a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player's head in the box. Overall, the demo is great, very smooth play, and very happy with it so far. Just hope heading won't be a thing in the final build. (sorry if i posted this in the wrong section)

Comments

• mattiparka
    10412 posts Has That Special Something
    djmikeygee wrote: »
    Seem's like i am the only one who finds heading to be over effective in the FIFA 17 demo, and I hope it won't be the case once the final build is out. I find it very cheesy how you can just run down the wing with an overly paced winger, who has 50 crossing, to able to cross the ball perfectly into a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player's head in the box. Overall, the demo is great, very smooth play, and very happy with it so far. Just hope heading won't be a thing in the final build. (sorry if i posted this in the wrong section)

:s
  • Mitchmeister
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Loved setting up my targetmen strikers with 5* skillers from the wings on FIFA14, wouldn't mind OP crossing. It also cancels out 'park the bus'