Prices

FC Maexle
2063 posts Fans' Favourite
want to buy a few bayern ifs mainly costa and lewa tots for my gens should i wait until the realse of the wep app or the full game or is now the best time to buy?
and no why you care about coins anymore comments please cause i want to get as many bayern players as possible

Comments

• Jason1986
    6923 posts Big Money Move
    Think it's too hard to tell. I wasn't expecting any price fluctuations at this time of the year but I ended up losing a good 50k after buying a selling a team of expensive players.
  • RK94
    1728 posts Moderator
    Generally, prices on the previous years UT tend to keep gradually falling. Hardly any demand for players so everyone has to undercut in order to sell.

'Rare' players are the exception and may increase
  • FC Maexle
    okay thanks any more options?
  • SMPL
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    FC Maexle wrote: »

Yes, you've got many options.
  • FC Maexle
    SMPL wrote: »
    FC Maexle wrote: »

Yes, you've got many options.

Thanks for this great comment
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    If there are only 1,2-3 rarer players that you want & have the coins then buy because the chances that someone may have your player that may stop playing if not already & will never sell
  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    Prices drop at the end of the cycle...Totys and tots will slowly disapear from the market (or become overpriced if they are there), but for gens (or ocassional use) this is probably the best time to buy...
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Better go and grab your players , especially if it is a special card.