One thing I still don't understand

Izzy2K17
11698 posts Has That Special Something
Something I still don't get is why people list players like 100k over the lowest bin and keep relisting like they're gonna sell. Do they not want it to sell or what

Comments

• Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    noted-ryan-the-office.gif
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    200w.gif
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Because there are ppl that dont look at the price and buy the first card they see . Or by accident they might buy a card for 196k which goes for 96k.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    iyad69100 wrote: »
    200w.gif

Best gif ever!
    uryflqk wrote: »
    Because there are ppl that dont look at the price and buy the first card they see . Or by accident they might buy a card for 196k which goes for 96k.

And this is the reason. Sometimes you just get lucky.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I guess that's good, I think once early in the game I was rushing to get SIF Fahrmann and I accidentally got the IF one. But seems like it would take forever and you gotta get lucky for them to choose yours
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Yeah I guess that's good, I think once early in the game I was rushing to get SIF Fahrmann and I accidentally got the IF one. But seems like it would take forever and you gotta get lucky for them to choose yours

It might take ages, it might take one relist. Just look at some of the discusions for if trading and you will see there many sells with overpriced players.