Fifa 17 Demo

CanT SLaY JaY
1948 posts Fans' Favourite
You guys tried the demo yet? I've only played 2 games because the cpu is boring however my first impressions the gameplay does feel good. Did a few corners and they were weird but I can imagine they will be OP once you know what to do, I like the new penalties.

Comments

• kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Yup! I like the gameplay feels very nice, good speed. The penalties are gonna need some practise but love the new technique.
  • M_e_8_3
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Corners ,freekick n penalties will need to spend some time on to get use to ,but overall not to bad ,I'm just thinking back to last year where demo was fine then fifa fukd it with all there random screwy updates
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    M_e_8_3 wrote: »
    Corners ,freekick n penalties will need to spend some time on to get use to ,but overall not to bad ,I'm just thinking back to last year where demo was fine then fifa fukd it with all there random screwy updates

Yeah not only last year but every year the demo looks good but when the game release, the gameplay is worst. We can only hope that this won't the case.

• M_e_8_3
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think would be a mind ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if they improved something rather than break it some more