JOURNEY MODE

Sk Rapid Wien 1899
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2016
... does anybody know ,

if it will be always the same tasks, when you start it new (what I think)

and how long it will be (think only one year ?)

and if you could continue it after the story mode, as a normal BEAPRO Career ?

Thanks

PS: Would have been cool, if that could have been played in Co-OP Online or local , with a friend contolling that other player, you compete against for the starting position !

Comments

• I'd imagine it would be heavily scripted so very limited in its ability to be different. Probably one play through and move on...
  • rfc2468
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    With the journey mode will we be able to choose what team the guy plays for?
  • ChrisLFC
    7100 posts Big Money Move
    I'd imagine it would be heavily scripted so very limited in its ability to be different. Probably one play through and move on...

• rfc2468 wrote: »

Most likely. Seen screenshots with the guy in a Liverpool shirt, as well as Man Utd. And lets face it, if he could only play for Man Utd I reckon a fair few people would be slightly upset
  • Dloadd
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2016
    rfc2468 wrote: »

You will start at MAN UTD but you will have the option to accept transfering to some other club BUT only in England.

• Dloadd wrote: »
    rfc2468 wrote: »

You will start at MAN UTD but you will have the option to accept transfering to some other club BUT only in England.

I would think you would do the youth match and then the trials and from the trials you would choose which team to sign for instead, You are a great promising young player with united oh here lets transfer you right away. Maybe though.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    You dont start at any team you choose which prem team from there then every action ur words your playing on pitch affects how your career goes can go **** ups str8 away or you can become s legendu have different outcomes all depends onyou
  • If you watch the making of video you can see you get to pick which team you want to join out of the EPL teams and each of those have different objectives ie. Leicester says top 4, Man City says win the league.

You also get to pick if you play LW, RW, CAM or ST
  • Whoman
    5425 posts Big Money Move
    Nice spoiler, ****.
  • SIR_NATOPS4
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I hear it only lasts one season, around 16 hours. wish they atleast let you keep playing under the be a pro mode afterwords....hopefully they follow the way NBA 2k17 myCareer is