Leicester | Season 6 | September | Taking a break. Thanks guys |

Comments

• Wyojasond
    14239 posts Has That Special Something
    SLBSjHp.jpg
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Very good start to the season, beating Arsenal at the Emirates after going down 2-0 is quite an accomplishment. And good to see that Sturridge managed to actually do something other than get injured in scoring the winning goal. :D

2-0 over Burnley is solid too.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Two nice wins to start the season, well played. The part of the journal that says "I grabbed Coutinho and tore into him." made me laugh, :)
  • theodom101
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Couldn't have asked for a much better start. Having this follow an assistant manager keeps this fresh every time.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Uh, I would've liked that Arsenal game to end differently (sorry, I'm a little biased here) but well done. Looking forward to see how your next matches as assistant manager go (And, even more, looking forward to what will happen once Laurel & Hardy return from the ban). :)
  • theroyalschamp
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A good start after a nervy beginning going two down against the Gunners, and I feel that comeback was good. It seemed a good and solid win over newly promoted side at their ground.
  • Ashy
    10841 posts Has That Special Something
    Great start and two good results with different players getting on the score sheet! One thing I would say would be to increase the size of the image so we don't have to click on it to view the goal scorers because they are tiny, how are you finding the game at the moment?
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Perfect start, especially with that comeback against the Gunners. Any idea when/how often we'll see the table?
  • Wyojasond
    edited September 2016
    Very good start to the season, beating Arsenal at the Emirates after going down 2-0 is quite an accomplishment. And good to see that Sturridge managed to actually do something other than get injured in scoring the winning goal. :D

2-0 over Burnley is solid too.
    Lol. Yeah every time Sturridge gets bumped into I expect him to just blow up. Lol
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Two nice wins to start the season, well played. The part of the journal that says "I grabbed Coutinho and tore into him." made me laugh, :)
    Thanks man. Trying to show the steps this manager is making to be better at his job. His temper has been pretty subdued lately.
    theodom101 wrote: »
    Couldn't have asked for a much better start. Having this follow an assistant manager keeps this fresh every time.
    Thanks! Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far and the way the story is going is better than I expected.
  • Wyojasond
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Uh, I would've liked that Arsenal game to end differently (sorry, I'm a little biased here) but well done. Looking forward to see how your next matches as assistant manager go (And, even more, looking forward to what will happen once Laurel & Hardy return from the ban). :)
    Yeah the return of the other assistants should bring a huge change to the story arc.
    A good start after a nervy beginning going two down against the Gunners, and I feel that comeback was good. It seemed a good and solid win over newly promoted side at their ground.
    Yeah I'm very happy with how the team responded. That first 45 minutes with Arsenal sucked. Lots of curse words thrown out. Lol
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    Great start and two good results with different players getting on the score sheet! One thing I would say would be to increase the size of the image so we don't have to click on it to view the goal scorers because they are tiny, how are you finding the game at the moment?
    Yeah I'm gonna do the next few updates a bit different next time. Was hoping they wouldn't be so small but didn't work out so I've fixed it :) I'm enjoying it. Haven't been able to play as much as I'd like, but I feel the buildup is really good. I had to adjust a few sliders, but once I did that I enjoyed it a lot more.
    Perfect start, especially with that comeback against the Gunners. Any idea when/how often we'll see the table?
    Probably just once a month. I'll do it with the monthly updates :)
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wish I could get a patented bear hug from Klopp. Must be one of the warmest hugs ever.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited September 2016
    Have an affair with the chairman's wife.
  • Virtual_K
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    While I know I should congratulate you on a fine start to the season, a not so small part of me wants to see some more drama. :D
  • Cody22775
    591 posts Sunday League Hero
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    While I know I should congratulate you on a fine start to the season, a not so small part of me wants to see some more drama. :D

No doubt there will be more
  • Wyojasond
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Have an affair with the chairman's wife.

:D:D:D I don't know if an affair is in the books, but I have a few fun storylines coming up. Just trying to find the best way to start them. Stay tuned ;)
  • SpicyNoodles
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    WOW I've read all of the CM on the career mode story page and this and the Swansea one are my absolute favourites looking so far. this is quite entertaining keep it up
  • Wyojasond
    F4W7O9d.jpg

Jurgen stops in and tells us about the teams last few games.

Jurgen: We decided to field a bit of a different team for the cup game. Adam Lallana once again showed that he keeps growing and learning. His two goals were absolute beauties. The Tottenham game was a nightmare. We were honestly lucky not to lose by more. Our defense continues to make too many mistakes and I gave Mignolet a shot today and I think we can all agree he has lost a step and has slipped behind Karius. He will have to do a lot to earn back that number one keepers jersey. Thank you for your time.
  • theodom101
    Two great results there, for me at least. COYS
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Huge win over Blackpool in the cup, loss to Spurs is a disappointment but not necessarily a surprise.
  • Chris
    5401 posts Big Money Move
    Besides the Spurs result, its been a perfect start
  • Wyojasond
    xWNQyYX.jpg
  • SpicyNoodles
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think ur gunna need a bit more than one bottle
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Plot twist.. Tina is the ref's wife :p
  • theodom101
    Might not have been a great week for you, but it sure makes for some great reading :p
  • Tekkonkinkreet
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surely a seven game touchline ban for that. If that was your last game in the dugout then make sure to carry it over :p
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just caught up on the latest - nice win in the cup but not a good result against Spurs but the season is still young and it gives you time to sort the defence out. It also sounds like Mignolet has become the reserve GK or might even be on the way out. Disgraceful behaviour after the Spurs game ;) but I think Tina and the baby might be a calming influence on you. Like sands through the hour glass...
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh dear.

All that after a Spurs loss?

Liverpool are good but I'm sure they'll lose a few more games. Bad news for refs everywhere ^^
  • theroyalschamp
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    From the sounds of things you've struggled in that last game, and you need to turn it around in the next.
  • Ashy
    10841 posts Has That Special Something
    Destroyed Blackpool there :D Can't believe you lost to Spurs but these results do pop up every so often, I have to say the journal's are the best thing about this story, wonder what's in store with the punishment